Israel Strikes Back

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Israel Strikes Back

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm Holy hecking based!

:banderas:
weak effeminate bloviating sycophants. I bet none of them could fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 pm

weak effeminate bloviating sycophants. I bet none of them could fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

A few of those gentlemen are on Trump's VP shortlist too, eat shit fat boy :banderas:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:22 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 pm

A few of those gentlemen are on Trump's VP shortlist too, eat shit fat boy :banderas:
Pence the traitorous weakling was his VP, and Paula White the hoe was his Pastor. :lol: you need to "concentrate" some more or you might need '"concentration" training.n :arnold:

Trump has major blind spots and doesnt always get it right, even though he is miles better than Biden.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Pence was absolute gold when it came to Israel and the Middle East, Trump hit a grand slam in that department and looks set to again. America has Israel's back, now and always!

"If you issue a warrant for the arrest of the Israeli leadership, we will interpret this not only as a threat to Israel's sovereignty but to the sovereignty of the United States"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:51 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:02 am

How many Palestinians will you be housing in your home? Surely your home is open to these people you care so much for... right?
none. but they will be supported by our tax dollars, all because "very smart people" like you believe that supporting israel was in our best interest. not only did congress vote them $20 billion, congress will import a couple hundred thousand akbars and give them free housing and ebt cards.

hilly billy whites like you dont know how to think strategically. the white race will ultimately have to be preserved and defended by the alt right.
Isn't your wife some Mexican type and now your children are Hispanic mulattos?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:51 am

none. but they will be supported by our tax dollars, all because "very smart people" like you believe that supporting israel was in our best interest. not only did congress vote them $20 billion, congress will import a couple hundred thousand akbars and give them free housing and ebt cards.

hilly billy whites like you dont know how to think strategically. the white race will ultimately have to be preserved and defended by the alt right.
Isn't your wife some Mexican type and now your children are Hispanic mulattos?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:28 pm Pence was absolute gold when it came to Israel and the Middle East, Trump hit a grand slam in that department and looks set to again. America has Israel's back, now and always!

"If you issue a warrant for the arrest of the Israeli leadership, we will interpret this not only as a threat to Israel's sovereignty but to the sovereignty of the United States"

Pence is a traitor who couldnt even commit to pardoning Trump or the Jan 6 protestors if elected. But your jewish mind cannot see the big picture only your self interest.

cant wait to see ted cruz, tim scott and mcconnell in army fatigues being deployed to wage war against the judges and the support staff of the hague :lol: :lol: :lol: very heroic stuff. women and children will sing ballades in their honor and we will have a national holiday
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:33 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:28 pm Pence was absolute gold when it came to Israel and the Middle East, Trump hit a grand slam in that department and looks set to again. America has Israel's back, now and always!

Pence is a traitor who couldnt even commit to pardoning Trump or the Jan 6 protestors if elected. But your jewish mind cannot see the big picture only your self interest.

cant wait to see ted cruz, tim scott and mcconnell in army fatigues being deployed to wage war against the judges and the support staff of the hague :lol: :lol: :lol: very heroic stuff. women and children will sing ballades in their honor and we will have a national holiday

You have nothing left to say until you address these allegations about your mexican wife and kids lol :lol:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:37 pm

You have nothing left to say until you address these allegations about your mexican wife and kids lol :lol:
lmd is a dumbass. dude doesnt even know that mexico is not in south america. why should i even respond to him. but then again this is the type of ignorant hilly billy that you jews love. ignorant of history and ignorant of geography,
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm

lmd is a dumbass. dude doesnt even know that mexico is not in south america. why should i even respond to him. but then again this is the type of ignorant hilly billy that you jews love. ignorant of history and ignorant of geography,

So you bred the whiteness out of your own bloodline just like Clevey :laugh3: you guys suck at this "white race" thing :ape:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Soooo that's a yes to the Mexican wife and half-breed children.

Bro over here talking about "preserve the White race" and he wasn't even capable of marrying a White woman lmao

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Mexico is in North America. Mexicans are Hispanics. That's an empirical observation and not a normative one.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Cuba is in North America also but a lot of posters on this board don't consider Artman white.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:47 pm Mexico is in North America. Mexicans are Hispanics. That's an empirical observation and not a normative one.
I have no idea what he was even mumbling about in reference to South America or geography :noidea:

He's been struggling lately.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Imagine ati trying to bargain with the guards and explain why his Mexican wife and kids should be allowed into the ethnostate :laugh3:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:20 pm Imagine ati trying to bargain with the guards and explain why his Mexican wife and kids should be allowed into the ethnostate :laugh3:
Do you think our friend Clevey and his blended family could enter the ethnostate?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:20 pm Imagine ati trying to bargain with the guards and explain why his Mexican wife and kids should be allowed into the ethnostate :laugh3:
no need to bargain, I will be on the ruling council in said ethno state. And no jews will be allowed. It will explicitly be Christian. We might consider allowing a small group of christians of other races but they will not be able to hold citizenship and vote.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:45 pm
no need to bargain, I will be on the ruling council in said ethno state. And no jews will be allowed. It will explicitly be Christian. We might consider allowing a small group of christians of other races but they will not be able to hold citizenship and vote.
Based
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

There are White Mexicans everywhere.

Maybe Ati married one of them?
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:41 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm

So you bred the whiteness out of your own bloodline just like Clevey :laugh3: you guys suck at this "white race" thing :ape:
They're coming for YOU, kub. why don't you and your small hat buddies go out there and counter protest? LMAO

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888