Clean-Up Crew

Re: Israel Strikes Back

Post by Alex_Murphy »

FUCK Palestine!!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

My friend went to the parade with her kids and husband, and took videos which include the Palestinian protests. Pity I can’t share them here
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

They should blow up Gaza and build an Israeli baseball stadium there IMHO
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:09 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:56 am I don't think I've had a 45 minute meeting in a very long time. I can't remember the last time.

Meeting length should end in a zero (30, 60, 90 minutes) etc...IMO
True. But more importantly, I disagree with work altogether the day before Thanksgiving.

Who’s scheduling this shit?
As part of an acquisition a couple years ago, I basically have been doing two jobs for awhile, each in a slightly different area in different organizations that are part of the same parent company. It’s a lot at times but it’s fairly easy for me, just have to grind stuff out. The pay is great.

Anyway… everyone decided that all work for the entire month had to be done before Thanksgiving. I’m not sure why, because as I said it’s not super hard but there is a lot of work and much of it has statutory deadlines. Like stuff has to be filed and paid to a state a certain day each month. I know what day that is every month and I know what I’m doing everyday and how long it takes, etc..

So to just move like a quarter of a monthly workload into a week earlier time slot is ridiculous. I’ve been working at like 3 AM, on weekends, just whenever I get a chance outside of spending time with my much younger wife and two perfect young sons… got everything done before Thanksgiving, but it was awful. Don’t have anything I need to do for like the next 8 days though lol.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:57 am
ripper76 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:55 am I haven't paid attention recently. Did anyone win yet?

Ati could really use a lifeline ITT, it’s a bloodbath and he keeps summoning you into his squad. Everyone has turned their back on him. Cleve, Bush, Ripper… he has nobody, not even Zombie really.

We’re at this point now watching him

Sad

I just don’t have the energy to care much about what happens outside my own world and family anymore.

I don’t like any of those people and I hope they all kill a lot of each other if that helps weaken ZOG here. Beyond that it doesn’t really concern me.

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

The freaking POPE is about to get a billion Catholcis to turn against Israel. What do we do now ZOG bros?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

ripper76 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 am
ripper76 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:55 am I haven't paid attention recently. Did anyone win yet?

Ati could really use a lifeline ITT, it’s a bloodbath and he keeps summoning you into his squad. Everyone has turned their back on him. Cleve, Bush, Ripper… he has nobody, not even Zombie really.

Sad

I just don’t have the energy to care much about what happens outside my own world and family anymore.

I don’t like any of those people and I hope they all kill a lot of each other if that helps weaken ZOG here. Beyond that it doesn’t really concern me.

After reading the last page or two I said the exact same thing as this in my head before I saw your comment. I just don't care. These people have been fighting for ages. I care about this war as much as I do about the Ukraine/Russian war (and that's not at all).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:24 am The freaking POPE is about to get a billion Catholcis to turn against Israel. What do we do now ZOG bros?!
:banderas:

The pope and the katlicks took time out from molesting children to oppose Israel.

Underbite is going to make his entrance saying that the pope really supports Israel then he’s going to show a katlick church draped in the flag of Israel
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:24 am The freaking POPE is about to get a billion Catholcis to turn against Israel. What do we do now ZOG bros?!
Catholics were always based. The pedo allegations were always Jewish projection.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:28 am

Sad

After reading the last page or two I said the exact same thing as this in my head before I saw your comment. I just don't care. These people have been fighting for ages. I care about this war as much as I do about the Ukraine/Russian war (and that's not at all).
regrettably you have to care if you're a christian because there's a sizeable group of Palestinians who are christians.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:40 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:28 am

regrettably you have to care if you're a christian because there's a sizeable group of Palestinians who are christians.
There are Christians in Ukraine, too. I just don't care about war. It's bad, and I care about the Christians, but I have no desire in picking sides and waving a little cheer flag.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Cleve, are there any Christian denominations you don't view as "true Christian" or is it as simple as if they believe Jesus was the son of God they're good in your book?

Not trying to start an argument here, I am honestly curious about this.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:12 pm Cleve, are there any Christian denominations you don't view as "true Christian" or is it as simple as if they believe Jesus was the son of God they're good in your book?

and what would you do if your daughter announced that she was a lesbian?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:12 pm Cleve, are there any Christian denominations you don't view as "true Christian" or is it as simple as if they believe Jesus was the son of God they're good in your book?

I don't view Mormons, LDS, Church of Christ or Catholics as true Christians, and that's because they add too much to the Bible and salvation (namely water baptism necessary for salvation). I'm sure there are other sects within the Christian realm, but these stand out to me as being false (sorry Carl).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:15 am

I don't view Mormons, LDS, Church of Christ or Catholics as true Christians, and that's because they add too much to the Bible and salvation (namely water baptism necessary for salvation). I'm sure there are other sects within the Christian realm, but these stand out to me as being false (sorry Carl).
The principal reasons which separates Christianity from cults are
1. The Trinity which establishes the Deity of Christ
2. Salvation by grace through faith and not by works.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:27 am

The principal reasons which separates Christianity from cults are
1. The Trinity which establishes the Deity of Christ
2. Salvation by grace through faith and not by works.
Yep
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Gotcha. Thanks for the answer.

If it's not in the Bible was the water baptism in Catholicism an ordinance of the Pope or some other kind of Catholic governing body?

I've never read the Bible but I would have expected that water baptism was in there. (I was baptized that way).
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:24 am

If it's not in the Bible was the water baptism in Catholicism an ordinance of the Pope or some other kind of Catholic governing body?

I've never read the Bible but I would have expected that water baptism was in there. (I was baptized that way).
Catholics, Presbyterians, Lutherans and orthodox baptize the same way.

Once you have been baptized you are a covenant member of the church. You know have to be a covenant keeper by having faith in Christ and committing yourself to obedience.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:24 am

Yeah it started with St. Augustine I think in the 4th or 5th century. Then water baptism washing away original sin evolved within the councils of Carthage.
Water baptism most certainly is in the Bible. But it should be done as our testimony of faith. It is an outward expression of obedience, but it in and of itself does not wash away sin. Only faith in Jesus that He died for you does that. And faith ALONE.

One of the most cited passages that prove water baptism is not necessary for salvation is in Luke, and the interaction between Jesus and the repentant criminal on the cross. In Luke 23:39-43 as Jesus is being crucified, one of the criminals acknowledges Jesus and asks to be remembered when Jesus comes into His kingdom. Jesus responds:

"Jesus answered him, 'Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.'"

there is no mention of water baptism, yet Jesus assures the repentant criminal of salvation.