Israel Strikes Back

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Israel Strikes Back

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Even the New York post the most philosemitic rag out there is reporting slippage in support
https://nypost.com/2023/11/15/news/us-p ... -poll/amp/
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

https://globalaffairs.org/research/publ ... aned-still
Six in 10 continue to support providing economic aid and sending additional arms and military supplies to the Ukrainian government, down slightly from a year ago.
Look everyone, the majority of Americans support continued funding for Ukraine!

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Atty's self congratulations over his anticipation of condemnation of Israel's response is his dumbest act yet. His stupidity knows no bounds. As Sam Harris noted in the transcription I shared, "As everyone expected, collateral damage in Gaza has convinced much of the world that Israel is the real aggressor here." Israel facing the finger wagging of the UN and liberal world over pounding jihadists into the dirt is a tale as old as time and yet atty has somehow convinced himself he is Nostradamus. These are the kind of mental gymnastics that only a very stupid individual could pull off.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm https://globalaffairs.org/research/publ ... aned-still
Six in 10 continue to support providing economic aid and sending additional arms and military supplies to the Ukrainian government, down slightly from a year ago.

1. I predicted that Israel will lose the public relations war
2. Recent polls show that Israel’s support among Americans(its biggest ally) is waning and has slipped below the majority

https://nypost.com/2023/11/15/news/us-p ... -poll/amp/

3. My prediction has thus been accurate

Walk it off, and go have a bud light with a bagel
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Ati's people:

Muh PR battle!

Meanwhile, Ati's Muzzies having a not so great time in their Gazan tunnels as da Jooz bear down on them:

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:32 pm Ati's people:

Muh PR battle!
Anomalies, all anomalies. There are more sane people opposing Israel’s military undertaking than the mentally ill who are also opposing it.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:22 pm There are more sane people opposing Israel’s military undertaking than the mentally ill who are also opposing it.
Oh yea? Name some of them.

This should be good :mjpopcorn:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Gaza is starting to look like some of the liberal cities in the US

but but but a bunch of woke masked up liberals yelled for a ceasefire haha

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:11 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:22 pm There are more sane people opposing Israel’s military undertaking than the mentally ill who are also opposing it.

Are you serious? This thread alone has Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, alex Jones and Norman finkelstein
Last edited by AtiliusRegulus on Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Are you serious? This threat alone has Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, alex Jones and Norman finkelstein
So your best examples of "sane" people opposing Israel's current military action are people that have repeatedly and publicly opposed Israel in the past?

:bronfrown:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Are you serious? This threat alone has Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, alex Jones and Norman finkelstein
So your best examples of "sane" people opposing Israel's current military action are people that have repeatedly and publicly opposed Israel in the past?

Kirk, Jones, Owens and finkelstein a Jew publicly opposed Israel in the past?

Keep believing that if that’s how you cope with defeat.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:54 pm

Yes, Norman Finkelstein, the renowned anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian activist.

I just can't believe he's on the side against Israel this time, such a shock!

So these 4, Cori Bush, AOC, and Tlaib are your best examples of why Israel should stop?

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:58 pm

So these 4, Cori Bush, AOC, and Tlaib are your best examples of why Israel should stop?

Did you read what I wrote? I gave some names to support the poll that the majority of Americans (not just the blue haired weirdos) are opposing Israel on this issue.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:47 pm
Did you read what I wrote? I gave some names to support the poll that the majority of Americans (not just the blue haired weirdos) are opposing Israel on this issue.
I guess this point of this post just sailed right over your head huh?
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm https://globalaffairs.org/research/publ ... aned-still

:kobefacepalm:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Israel doesn't need Americas help to obliterate Hamas and they are the pallys are doing so badly that the wokies are calling for a ceasefire and Gaza is almost complete rubble in less than a month lol

Israel has gone pretty easy on them actually to minimize casualties... They could kill them all right now if they wanted too...

When it is all over Israel will have even more land unlike Russia...
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

lol

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Thedictator wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:12 pm

Israel doesn't need Americas help to obliterate Hamas and they are the pallys are doing so badly that the wokies are calling for a ceasefire and Gaza is almost complete rubble in less than a month lol

Israel has gone pretty easy on them actually to minimize casualties... They could kill them all right now if they wanted too...

If Israel wanted, Gaza would be genocided within seconds. Israel is going to agonizing measures to try to protect civilian life, and yet the extreme moral confusion (or antisemitism, but the result is the same) experienced by some causes them to believe Israel is the aggressor. There's a sort of tragic irony in that Israel has taken Gaza City and Al Shifa hospital but did so so slowly, and with so much advanced notice and warning, that Hamas was able to evacuate virtually all of its combatants in plenty of time to the south of Gaza. So while Israel is methodically destroying all of Hamas' tunnels and capabilities, this conflict will drag on and more civilians will be caught in the crossfire. All because Hamas militia are disguising themselves as civilians and fleeing through the humanitarian corridors that Israel is opening out of the goodness of its heart and its respect for the sanctity of life.

Just try to imagine Israel using its own people as human shields, and then imagine how Gaza would respond. Every single Jew would be dead, and quickly. Israel is showing more restraint in battle than perhaps any other nation has in the history of civilization. Israel cares about protecting civilians. Hamas (and many if not most Palestinians) do not, because they are jihadists. The moral contrast could not be more clear. Last night there was footage released of Hamas rushing Nepalese and Thai hostages (not even Israeli) into Al Shifa hospital - it's hard to imagine more offensive war crimes than launching weapons from hospitals and schools and hiding civilian hostages beneath them. There is concrete proof of all of this, but it doesn't matter to some. And the question of whether or not this moral confusion stems from overwhelming stupidity and susceptibility to manipulation on social media, or antisemitism, is academic.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

The point is not whether Israel can obliterate the Palestinians, the point here is the public relations viz a box how Israel is now being perceived by the rest of the world. My contention is that Israel will lose the public relations battle and they have. The majority around the world opposes Israel and at home support for Israel has shifted towards support for a cease fire
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:44 am

My contention is that Israel will lose the public relations battle and they have.

You cling to this "victory" like an infant clinging to its mothers teat because you are incapable of expressing any coherent thoughts otherwise. When you first made this declaration, as predictable as it was, it was obvious that you were implying that there would be some sort of implication or resulting difficulty for Israel in losing the "PR battle." And yet every government of consequence has fully endorsed Israel's mission to destroy Hamas and rejects the notion of a ceasefire. So what exactly is your point, in your continued celebration of Israel's "PR loss?"

Anyone with half a brain recognized that like always, Israel would draw the condemnation of the morally confused and antisemitic when the scales tipped following October 7th. But only you were too stupid to recognize that this time Hamas went too far, and that it wouldn't matter, and that Israel would have the blessing of all civilized governments in its mission to destroy Hamas. Not that it needs it, but it has it.

You are even too stupid and ignorant to know that Norman Finklestein's lifelong mission has been to undermine and criticize the State of Israel. With every page, as this thread unfolds, you reveal new depths of your ignorance, which is what makes the 'dunning kruger' label all the more accurate.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

How do you own all media and STILL lose the public relations war? :laugh3: