Happy Black History Month!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Happy Black History Month!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Woo-hooooo, celebrate it with me! It's that time of year again, enjoy my brothas and sisters!
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Black History Month

Post by Da Stars. »

Fuck that shit. Wont bother watching.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote:Fuck that shit. Wont bother watching.
Come on now. They are deserving of a whole month for what you did to them 100's of years ago. Don't you ever forget that.
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

I notice this happens on here a lot against blacks.
You can post bad things about any and every race. Some of you seem so insecure by "trying" to make yourself look good by showing the worst of peeps.
That guilt shizz runs deep. I don't need a month or to belittle someone to know who I am.
CleveTown™

Re: Happy Black History Month!

Post by CleveTown™ »

Im guilty of what exactly?
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:Im guilty of what exactly?
Of being ignorant and talking shizzz behind the walls of the internet.
A mind is a terrible thing to misuse.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
I've said worse to people's faces, I'm a not scared little girl like you probably are.
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:
I've said worse to people's faces, I'm a not scared little girl like you probably are.
I don't think you could have been where I've been and where I'm right now. If so, with your mentality, you would be a statistic.

You can act like you can but that's just acting. I'm myself everywhere I go. I've been around your types and humor myself as they try to figure me out.

it's takes more than mouth to be on my level.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Thank God I didn't grow up where you grew up. Dem folks slaughter white people. Too racist for me.

Everyone's an E-gangsta on the internet like you no doubt.
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:Thank God I didn't grow up where you grew up. Dem folks slaughter white people. Too racist for me.

Please anyone can read our posts and see that you try to act tough. Calling peeps out and other shizz, I don't do that. I have respect for myself and others no matter what.

They can see you a mile away with that fake attitude. You would switch up in a minute. It's funny but whites moved in where I grew up (gentrification, I guess, lol!!!) and that didn't happen to them.

now you act like, Oh, where you grew up was too tough for me. Exactly and I didn't compromise my education, my style, etc. etc. etc. Pull ya skirt up. Diamonds come from the rough. ya feel me?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Thank God I didn't grow up where you grew up. Dem folks slaughter white people. Too racist for me.

Please anyone can read our posts and see that you try to act tough. Calling peeps out and other shizz, I don't do that. I have respect for myself and others no matter what.

They can see you a mile away with that fake attitude. You would switch up in a minute. It's funny but whites moved in where I grew up (gentrification, I guess, lol!!!) and that didn't happen to them.

now you act like, Oh, where you grew up was too tough for me. Exactly and I didn't compromise my education, my style, etc. etc. etc. Pull ya skirt up. Diamonds come from the rough. ya feel me?
well to be honest with you, smelters, I would never engage in a physical fight unless I was provoked, swung on first, or someone put myself or my family in physical danger. I'm 33 years old in May, my old fighting days are behind me, I have a 265k/year job to uphold and preserve. I have more to lose than your average thug on the street who has nothing to lose.
Fighting is stupid.
I would like to hear your life's story though, it seems you came from the bottom now your here sort of thing. What kind of job do you have. Do you talk gangster or proper?
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:

well to be honest with you, smelters, I would never engage in a physical fight unless I was provoked, swung on first, or someone put myself or my family in physical danger. I'm 33 years old in May, my old fighting days are behind me, I have a 265k/year job to uphold and preserve. I have more to lose than your average thug on the street who has nothing to lose.
Fighting is stupid.
I would like to hear your life's story though, it seems you came from the bottom now your here sort of thing. What kind of job do you have. Do you talk gangster or proper?
What's gangster? "I'm no killer but don't push me..........."

I can talk that street shizzz or use proper pronunciation, great for dealing with a variety of women, yes and a variety of situations.

I don't talk about my personal life on the net but I'm good and have had a lot of fun and still have a lot of fun. That's what it's all about.

I don't like to brag (because again where I'm from you couldn't really do that) but the Korean and Philippian women that I am friends with took me to the level of an international playa (I've had a taste of the rainbow, lol!!!) when you factor in what I have played with.

Put it this way I never thought being a "nerd" lol!!! in my hood would allow me to do some of the things that I have done and still have the "gangsters" respect me. Music and sports (blessed with incredible athletic ability) have complemented my "smarts" to help me do things that make me happy.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Watch what you say, Smelt. Op started taekwondo a few weeks ago. Just saying.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

swampgator wrote:Watch what you say, Smelt. Op started taekwondo a few weeks ago. Just saying.
LOL!!! :lol:
I don't think it would even get to that level but the arts are a mind thing, hmmmm.

He hasn't hurt me and I haven't tried to hurt him but if so I have always held my own and never really have to go there.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

The REAL Smelters:
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:The REAL Smelters:
Hahaha LOL!!!
Nah brah. You would notice both sides of me if I showed you a pic. You know I would be a target if I looked like that, LOL though
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

a target, why? Just because you aren't into rap, selling drugs, ditching school and smoking and not into thug culture? What a sad balance of double lives you have to live..
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:a target, why? Just because you aren't into rap, selling drugs, ditching school and smoking and not into thug culture? What a sad balance of double lives you have to live..
Oh I am into rap/hip hop more than any other genre but mostly old school when it was real, versatile with some consciousness.

Selling drugs is not my thing, it's a revolving door, sell their product and go to their jails and "they" get paid on the low low. Then "they" blame it on the street dudes who sell, lol!!!

My balance is doing what I want with respect to myself and others. Do you get on others who tried to follow in the steps of the mafia, kkk, etc? same shizz but they were protected more by higher ups, the street thug isn't and goes to jail or worse.

You seem to can't understand where I'm coming from. I've dealt with peeps like you who couldn't believe that I was more intelligent than them and it seemed to hurt them.

Smoking weed does not make you a thug, but many do it when they are too young (like alcohol) to know how to control yourself and use it wisely.

You posted that pic knowing that in the hood peeps would try you for looking like that. I did at one time without the Urkel glasses, lol!!! but some found out quickly that I wasn't a punk and I didn't go for the peer pressure b$.

What a sad balance a lot of peeps live, especially those who have had things come so easily.

You think you understand, but you can't cause like a champ, I have a record, of knocking out these frauds out in less than a second, LOL!!!
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

ROFL at my causing you to type 14 line responses. I OWN you.
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

CleveTown™ wrote:The REAL Smelters:

That dude is hillarious and his music is amazing. I worry about his state of mind though; he says some things that makes me think he is contemplating suicide. We don't need another Kurt Cobain (sp)