The Magic have made no moves this offseason

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: The Magic have made no moves this offseason

Post by Uncontroversial »

The Magic are not a serious franchise

They aren’t interested in ever actually being a competitive franchise. As long as they have their Disney magic kingdom partnerships, and blindly dumb loyal fan base, mission accomplished
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Some posters are so amazingly out of touch about the magic.
The team is significantly different and improved top to bottom and this thread will not age well for the haters
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

why do I feel like we go through this at the beginning of every NBA season
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Notice how the haters are posters who don't watch nba or have a team. Or are fairweather bandwagon fans. None of them has any loyalty to any team and thinks they have any credibility to comment on my team who ive been a fan of for 35 years...something they have no concept if and are basically complete fucking idiots with no credibility

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:40 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:33 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:07 pm

Are you so stupid you think Vegas is correct?

Lololol
Vegas failed miserably last year too and you were 100% on board with their 24 win prediction

Moron
There you go lying again Artie. That's a very bad habit of yours.

But ignoring your deflection, with all that confidence in your team, why not wager 5k or 10k since it's practically a gift?
I dont gamble on anything ever, i find it dumb. and you want me to bet 10 grand out of the blue?
Gambling on something means jack shit either way

Why dont you bet that they wont win 34 games tough guy?

You won't because pretty obvious they will far exceed that and you are well established as being completely full of shit and absolutely lost on this topic and you were dead wrong last year

And I was right. but now you are desperately trying to save face and instead falling flat on yours

Nice self ownage idiot
Freaking hilarious. You're such a fucking girl Artie. All blather and zero substance. Blah, blah, blah we'll win 45 games EASY, but no stones when it matters.

You know what's really funny Artie. I like the over on this bet, and I'll put a few hundred bucks on it. I have more faith in the Magic than your sorry, no balls ass has.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

The moment a Magic player gently sprains a pinky toe Rafa's dropping that excuse card and all bets are off.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

under
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:08 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:33 pm

There you go lying again Artie. That's a very bad habit of yours.

But ignoring your deflection, with all that confidence in your team, why not wager 5k or 10k since it's practically a gift?
I dont gamble on anything ever, i find it dumb. and you want me to bet 10 grand out of the blue?

You won't because pretty obvious they will far exceed that and you are well established as being completely full of shit and absolutely lost on this topic and you were dead wrong last year

And I was right. but now you are desperately trying to save face and instead falling flat on yours

Nice self ownage idiot
Freaking hilarious. You're such a fucking girl Artie. All blather and zero substance. Blah, blah, blah we'll win 45 games EASY, but no stones when it matters.

You know what's really funny Artie. I like the over on this bet, and I'll put a few hundred bucks on it. I have more faith in the Magic than your sorry, no balls ass has.
Imagine actually thinking Gambling takes stones when it's actually stupidity .
Imagine thinking gambling is a measured of obes faith

I dont gamble at all dumbfuck. Has zero to do with my faith in the magic.
How dense is your skull?

Pick a team and stop jumping on and off bandwagon like a fairweather fan

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:22 pm

Nice self ownage idiot

How dense is your skull?

Like I said Artie, you're a fucking girl with no stones. Flap your gums but never back it up.

You're a pussy with nothing but excuses.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:22 pm

How dense is your skull?

Like I said Artie, you're a fucking girl with no stones. Flap your gums but never back it up.

You're a pussy with nothing but excuses.
I called your stupidity out tenfold.
Gambling doesn't have a damn thing to do with stones or faith at all dumbfuck.
The fact you think it does it exquisite proof of how out of touch you are with reality.

Imagine being so stupid you think that gambling on something means something other than being careless with your own money

Incredible.

You got owned. Stop autistically repeating your same stupidity over and over. It's not going to all of a sudden make it valid.

I dont gamble on anything..PERIOD

HAS ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with having stones or faith or anything. I simply find it a degenerate activity that's weakened fandom of sports and the entire landscape of sports. But as a not real fan of any team I can see why you are so far removed that you wouldn't comprehend.

Now go ahead and repeat yourself again like we both know you will do for lack of any imagination or originality of something other to say

Real fans don't combined gambling with sports. You're a degenerate

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

grizz keeps owning the shit out of Arty jesus christ.

ease up on him big fella....
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman refuses to gamble because of the degeneracy involved, while smoking drugs, eating a cheeseburger, and sticking a 12 inch dildo into his anus, alone on a Tuesday night.

He is a man of morals and conviction. Respect.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:01 am Artman refuses to gamble because of the degeneracy involved, while smoking drugs, eating a cheeseburger, and sticking a 12 inch dildo into his anus, alone on a Tuesday night.

He is a man of morals and conviction. Respect.
lmao! wow.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Capitalizing on mispriced opportunity seems like a wise investment. Unless, deep down, you don't actually believe it's mispriced...
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I agree artman should put his money where his great big mouth is, for once in his pathetic life anyway.

Let's look at the facts:

1) Artman claims he makes upwards of $170k per year at his job and and selling his artwork
2) Artman claims he has 6-figures worth of stock investments
3) Artman claims he has a 6-figure (maybe 7-figure?) inheritence waiting for him once his mom dies
4) Artman no doubt has a pretty hefty bank account (based on his annual income claim)
5) Going against Vegas' take on the Magic is a "sure thing" according to artman... and a 'sure thing' is NOT a "gamble"

So with that, there is NO REASON why artman shouldn't put $10k on his beloved Magic this year... and even IF (by some fluke) he loses, it would be no big deal for a man of artman's considerable wealth and deep pockets. I mean, losing $10k to artman would be like tipping a waitress 50% instead of the customary 25%. Chump change for him, basically.

So yeah: Go for it artman. You have literally nothing to lose except some table scraps.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The funny thing is that the over would actually be a very reasonable bet as well lol
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:46 am
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:44 am When the Magic make a reasonable effort towards winning in the first round a lot of people in this thread are going to have egg on the face.
Vegas currently has their win total O/U at 36.5.
Haters OAD when they blow out that total and hang a banner.
I honestly think the over is almost a lock there.

They aren't top heavy with any superstars yet but they have a couple formidable young players as well as 2 potential stars in the future (Banchero and Franz) and a decent bench.

I like the core they have to at least flirt with .500 or better basketball.
Last edited by PhutureDynasty on Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:16 am The funny thing is that the over would actually be a very reasonable bet as well lol
Just seeing this.

Yea.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:19 pm None of them has any loyalty to any team and thinks they have any credibility to comment on my team who ive been a fan of for 35 years
Imagine being 50 years old and thinking this is a good thing. Loyalty to some fucking corporation that doesn't even know you exist?

I can't even fathom being that big of a loser. No wonder Rafa Sr had his lingering concerns.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »