Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: The Magic have made no moves this offseason

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:05 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:21 am
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:54 am
Wrong..You're clearly not a successful man.
Look around . Study the very successful famous people. 99% wake up even earlier than me.
Blue collar workers work til 6 or 7. I'm home before 3. Clean and zero sweat dirt or grime..
You still have no idea what I do so you stupidly desperately fabricate lies.

I make more than you do loser

And I dont get up at 4am faggot
I'm on Central time and the time stamp on your first post this morning reads 4:14am fatso... which is 5:14 EST. Giving you the benefit of the doubt (that you didn't open your eyes at 5:14 and immediately start posting), I figure you woke up around 4am.

Either way... 4-5am is when blue-collar laborers wake up... which is consistent with your schedule of getting off work (by your own admission) at 3-3:30pm.

A true "artist" doesn't work a set (40-hour week) schedule fatso... so you just exposed your own lies. Truth is you're a blue-collar laborer who punches a clock for your day job, and who has a "hobby" of painting ugly as shit in your spare time, between sleeping, eating, posting on AG, and your laborer job.

Now g'on git, before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole of lies.

:asskicking:
Stop trying to comment on topics that are light year over your head.

Now you're claiming a blue collar worker makes more than you while insulting blue collar workers who are the lifeline of this country that you shit on daily in favor of a Russian dictator

You're so lost.

Dont ever try to comment on my job..not one person here has a clue and especially you

Successful people don't sleep in..they wake up early..do the research you lazy fuck

And I wake up at 4:33am

By 7am ive already outclassed your entire work day
Successful people manage their own time, fatso... they start AND end their day any time they wish (ie; TDK).

Common laborers (like you) get up at 4-5am, punch a clock, and work 40 hours a week.

Fact!

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I already broke down in this thread what I though my Stars needed to win the Stanley Cup. Despite making it to the Western Conference finals last year. The Magic barely have the talent to make the playoffs with their starting five. Let alone make a big run.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:43 pm I already broke down in this thread what I though my Stars needed to win the Stanley Cup.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:46 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:43 pm I already broke down in this thread what I though my Stars needed to win the Stanley Cup.

F.O.A.D.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:33 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:05 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:21 am

I'm on Central time and the time stamp on your first post this morning reads 4:14am fatso... which is 5:14 EST. Giving you the benefit of the doubt (that you didn't open your eyes at 5:14 and immediately start posting), I figure you woke up around 4am.

Either way... 4-5am is when blue-collar laborers wake up... which is consistent with your schedule of getting off work (by your own admission) at 3-3:30pm.

A true "artist" doesn't work a set (40-hour week) schedule fatso... so you just exposed your own lies. Truth is you're a blue-collar laborer who punches a clock for your day job, and who has a "hobby" of painting ugly as shit in your spare time, between sleeping, eating, posting on AG, and your laborer job.

Now g'on git, before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole of lies.

Stop trying to comment on topics that are light year over your head.

Now you're claiming a blue collar worker makes more than you while insulting blue collar workers who are the lifeline of this country that you shit on daily in favor of a Russian dictator

You're so lost.

Dont ever try to comment on my job..not one person here has a clue and especially you

Successful people don't sleep in..they wake up early..do the research you lazy fuck

And I wake up at 4:33am

By 7am ive already outclassed your entire work day
Successful people manage their own time, fatso... they start AND end their day any time they wish (ie; TDK).

Common laborers (like you) get up at 4-5am, punch a clock, and work 40 hours a week.

Fact!

Wrong. And who said I don't manage my own time?

Do you just rely on fabricated lies in order to post ?
Holy fucking shit

I'm up early because I have multiple projects going on in different locations you stupid fuck. Plus I honor my Spaniard roots and take the siesta .
If that's not managing my own time then nothing is.

Stop with the lies and blind assumptions.
Accept tge FACT that you are dumb clueless ignorant out of touch and have no reference whatsoever to back up not even one of your lies

Take a break. You've been on here all day...everyday.
If you focused more on your work then maybe you wouldn't spend tmyour days whining and crying about money and politics and would have actual interests and no time for that stupidity you have zero impact or control making it a monumental waste of time.

Imagine if you focused that time and energy on making your own life better

Ouchie
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Fatso's getting majorly triggered again... tells us he's home from his "job" by 3-3:30 THEN says he manages his own time.

No you don't fatso. You report to work everyday at a set time, and punch a clock. You work for someone else and make them wealthy.

:lol:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk doesn't understand what managing ones time means nor is he familiar with siesta times at all.

Please be a better poster than always replying with " liar" surely you can do better than that worthlessness.....doubt it

Wrecked

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm Tdk doesn't understand what managing ones time means nor is he familiar with siesta times at all.

Please be a better poster than always replying with " liar" surely you can do better than that worthlessness.....doubt it

Wrecked
You're not managing your time when you are mandated to report to work at a certain time and work a 40 hour week, fatso.

:L

I "choose" whether I work at 6am or 10am, whether I work 30 hours a week or 60 hours a week. I am in control of what I earn... you are paid what someone else tells you you're worth.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:01 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm Tdk doesn't understand what managing ones time means nor is he familiar with siesta times at all.

Wrecked
You're not managing your time when you are mandated to report to work at a certain time and work a 40 hour week, fatso.

:L

I "choose" whether I work at 6am or 10am, whether I work 30 hours a week or 60 hours a week. I am in control of what I earn... you are paid what someone else tells you you're worth.

Again..nobody mandates jack shit, i have a lot to do and i organize my time abd i stick to my plans in order for success. And I clearly have a lot more going on than you do and far more responsabilities. Clearly nobody relies on you for anything and your work is unimportant and your presence and opinions and decisions don't matter to dozens of people in order for them to do thier jobs.

You're a moron and lazy. I would fire your ass on day 1

Imagine tryibg to bash a man for waking up early and handling his business. Holy fucking shit

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:42 am Screenshot_20231004_094131_bet365.jpg

Thanks Artie. You convinced me!
Congrats Grizz. Too bad Arty didn't believe in the Magic as much as you did.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.