So Bethesda dropped the ball, just great

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

So Bethesda dropped the ball, just great

Post by kobeunderbite »

Good
Starfield has a lot of forces working against it, but eventually the allure of its expansive roleplaying quests and respectable combat make its gravitational pull difficult to resist.
https://www.ign.com/articles/starfield-review

Imagine spending over 10 years on development to follow-up Skyrim with a 7. Fucking embarrassing
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: So Bethesda dropped the ball, just great

Post by gaskill15 »

Oblivion will always be my favorite Elder Scrolls. The Imperial Palace go hard in the restricted area.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

gaskill15 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:43 pm Oblivion will always be my favorite Elder Scrolls. The Imperial Palace go hard in the restricted area.
Quoted For Truth
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Is Baldurs gate 3 any good? No other 10/10 games out besides that, but it doesn’t look appealing
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:34 pm Is Baldurs gate 3 any good? No other 10/10 games out besides that, but it doesn’t look appealing
It's a turn based RPG so probably not your type of game.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I gave up any expectations for good things from Bethesda after Fallout 4.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Video games in general have been garbage for a long time. Same with movies, television, sports etc.. you really have to dig to find anything that’s not complete trash. Artman’s people ruin everything with their homosexual, transsexual, bestiality propaganda and nauseating political agenda.

Going to have to wait for the pendulum to swing back hard the other way and them to be eradicated. Just the cycle of things.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bethesda is no Rockstar.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

As someone that grew up in the 8-16 bit era and played Alot of ps2, I'm loving this era of remakes and remasters, and there's a ton of Indy content out there to fill gaps with between the big releases. I love this era of gaming bc of the amount of content available and how accessible it is to play the classics on modern TVs and consoles. I think things can and will get Alot worse with woke propaganda starting to appear into gaming and corporations pushing towards digital only games that require internet connections to play. I think in retrospect, the PS4/switch era will be looked at very favorably.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

gaskill15 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:43 pm Oblivion will always be my favorite Elder Scrolls. The Imperial Palace go hard in the restricted area.

I especially liked the 1-hour (approximately) load screens, it gave you time to knit or have a nap