Just saw Oppenheimer on IMAX

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Just saw Oppenheimer on IMAX

Post by zombiesonics »

Best Picture, Best Actor and of course Best Director are all wrapped up.

Nolan has outdone himself yet again. Why are we so blessed?

:banderas:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Just saw Oppenheimer on IMAX

Post by Uncontroversial »

best adapted screenplay as well
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Not that it matters anyway, because the Oscars have been bullshit for years, but Oppenheimer is way too white to be that successful at the Oscars.

I like how you're pivoting to awards because financially it got shit on by Meg and a Ninja Turtles movie Seth Rogen made in his basement
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

what is this movie about
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:28 am Not that it matters anyway, because the Oscars have been bullshit for years, but Oppenheimer is way too white to be that successful at the Oscars.

I like how you're pivoting to awards because financially it got shit on by Meg and a Ninja Turtles movie Seth Rogen made in his basement
Why do you constantly act like box office is important to anyone other than the people who made the movie and those getting paid?

Nobody else cares because it has zero to do with the movie.

You think McDonald’s is the best because they make the most money

Idiot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Fat guy clueless and angry as usual lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:27 am Fat guy clueless and angry as usual lol
Deflection noted and you Lacking a vakid repky noted as well

Owned

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Stick to food discussions, fat guy. Leave the discussion of cinema to those with an IQ above 90
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

RDJ deserves an award as well. He was phenomenal.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:52 am Stick to food discussions, fat guy. Leave the discussion of cinema to those with an IQ above 90
Then qhat are you doing in here. I know far more about movies than you will ever know and my IQ far exceeds that and yours.
Get new material loser. You value superhero movies as high cinema...you have no credibility here on the topic

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:58 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:52 am Stick to food discussions, fat guy. Leave the discussion of cinema to those with an IQ above 90
Then qhat are you doing in here. I know far more about movies than you will ever know and my IQ far exceeds that and yours.
Get new material loser. You value superhero movies as high cinema...you have no credibility here on the topic
Nobody wants to hear the opinion of a large breasted, fat bellied brown autist from central Florida swampland who is nearly blind
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

weak 4 for Oppy, Weak 1 for TNMT and Meg2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:45 am best adapted screenplay as well
And Best supporting actor for Robert Downey Jr. It will also sweep all the technical awards.

The actor who played Einstein nailed it. That was a masterclass of how to make an impact in a tiny role.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:28 am Not that it matters anyway, because the Oscars have been bullshit for years, but Oppenheimer is way too white to be that successful at the Oscars.
This movie is Hollywood’s wet dream. Most of the main characters are Jewish even though the actors aren’t. That’s actually what Jews want. They want to be portrayed by handsome non-Jews.

Also, the fact that Oppenheimer was portrayed as morally conflicted and filled with existential angst (again, Jews love that). Even though in real life Oppenheimer was a bloodthirsty sociopath and Einstein was a fraud. Both of them were portrayed so brilliantly you almost want to forgive the real-life versions of them. Nolan’s genius will not be suppressed.

This movie is about to clean up at the Oscars in ways we haven’t seen since Titanic.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Jewish actors and actresses are much more attractive than goyim

Also Return of the King will always be the all-time and modern king of the Oscars, perfect 11-0 record and against legit competition
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

None of those actresses are Jewish. Those are just regular Europeans who are either converts (i.e. fake Jews) or they have one grandparent who is Ashkenazi Jew.

And that’s precisely why they’re pushed to the forefront; because they DON’T look Jewish. :laugh3:

Mayim Bialik is an example of actual Jew. Here’s what a real Jewish actress looks like:

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Holy cope, Batman :arodlaugh:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

All of these “Jewish” actresses have the same wiki bio:

“She’s Dutch, German, and Swedish on her mothers side, and her father is half Irish and Hungarian Jewish. She identifies as Jewish”

There’s your so-called “Jewish actress”. Find a by pretty white girl with one Jewish great-grandmother like Scarlett Johansson. Integrate them into secular Jewish Hollywood (which they are happy to do because of the fame and clout that comes with it). Then pass them off as Jewish.

The way that Jews attach to non-Jews is like how black people claim mulattos like Halle Berry as black. Your people are equally as pathetic.

:arodlaugh:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I can't believe men find Gwyneth Paltrow *that* attractive.

She's (to me) the definition of "basic white girl/woman".

Six max. And pointy elbows to boot.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:49 pm All of these “Jewish” actresses have the same wiki bio:

“She’s Dutch, German, and Swedish on her mothers side, and her father is half Irish and Hungarian Jewish. She identifies as Jewish”

There’s your so-called “Jewish actress”. Find a by pretty white girl with one Jewish great-grandmother like Scarlett Johansson. Integrate them into secular Jewish Hollywood (which they are happy to do because of the fame and clout that comes with it). Then pass them off as Jewish.

The way that Jews attach to non-Jews is like how black people claim mulattos like Halle Berry as black. Your people are equally as pathetic.

:arodlaugh:

LOL, you literally picked one of the ones who is halachically Jewish in Scarlett :verdum: :arodlaugh: at least be smart enough to pick one who is missing the Jewish mother, retard lol

But just for arguments sake lets take the most famous ones from the image, say Mila Kunis, Gal Gadot, Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings and Kate Hudson - review their bios and get back to me with what you find you idiot :trumplol: :booker:

Jewish, just like every sexy Hollywood actress