Old news already I know, but good lord fatso artman is LITERALLY on this board 24/7...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Old news already I know, but good lord fatso artman is LITERALLY on this board 24/7...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I logged on this morning for about 20 minutes, made a couple posts and, yup, fatso was there to reply within a minute or two. Fast forward about 9 hours to the present... I just logged in about 10 minutes ago, wrote a few posts and yes sir, like clockwork fatso responded within a minute or two.

What a waste of a life... WoW... !!

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Old news already I know, but good lord fatso artman is LITERALLY on this board 24/7...

Post by elartman1973 »

Ive barely been on here moron.
I check in a few times a day at best. I don't ever spend ant length of time on here. Thats you're game.
Do the research faggette
And if anyones wasting his life its you and your obsession with anything liberal ir Biden related which you have no effect or control of...thats a wasted life and thats you
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Old news already I know, but good lord fatso artman is LITERALLY on this board 24/7...

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:05 pm Ive barely been on here moron.
I check in a few times a day at best
. I don't ever spend ant length of time on here. Thats you're game.
Do the research faggette
And if anyones wasting his life its you and your obsession with anything liberal ir Biden related which you have no effect or control of...thats a wasted life and thats you
I just did the research fatso:

Today's first post was at 5:33am Central time, followed by 2 more posts before 6am... from there you posted during the 6am hour, during the 7am hour, during the 8am hour, 3 more posts during the 9am hour, 2 more posts during the 10am hour, 6 posts durng the 11am hour, 5 more posts at the 12pm hour, again during the 1pm hour, then again at the 4pm hour, and the 5pm hour, and the 6pm hour, 6 more posts during the 7pm hour, and multiple posts already during the 8pm hour.

So since 5:30 in the MORNING today (Central time) to the present time (nearly 15 hours) you posted every single hour except for a 2-hour window between 2pm and the start of the 4pm hour.

So yes fatso... you are literally on this board 24/7.

Sad and pathetic. Such a waste of life.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:20 pm
Do the research faggette

Today's first post was at 5:33am Central time, followed by 2 more posts before 6am... from there you posted during the 6am hour, during the 7am hour, during the 8am hour, 3 more posts during the 9am hour, 2 more posts during the 10am hour, 6 posts durng the 11am hour, 5 more posts at the 12pm hour, again during the 1pm hour, then again at the 4pm hour, and the 5pm hour, and the 6pm hour, 6 more posts during the 7pm hour, and multiple posts already during the 8pm hour.

So since 5:30 in the MORNING today (Central time) to the present time (nearly 15 hours) you posted every single hour except for a 2-hour window between 2pm and the start of the 4pm hour.

Like I said. I check in...and 99% of the posts are replies to you who actually are on here all day.

Im out of town with nothing to do today...you have no excuse.
And waste of life defines yours
Mines literally the opposite of that in every way. I liive life to the fullest. Sunday is my rest day

And im not here unless im posting. I don't read tgreads so you failed again. Ive been on here less tgan an hour all day. Even your own post owns your 24/7 lie
Ouchie

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:27 pm
Do the research faggette

Like I said. I check in...and 99% of the posts are replies to you who actually are on here all day.

Im out of town with nothing to do today..
Another lie from fatso... you "average" over 45 posts per day, and "today" you're only at 36 (as of this writing).

So it's actually a slow day for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a YUUUGE :loser:

:trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:35 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Im out of town with nothing to do today..
Another lie from fatso... you "average" over 45 posts per day, and "today" you're only at 36 (as of this writing).

So it's actually a slow day for you.

What a YUUUGE :loser:

So now you claim im lying about being out of town?
Holy fucking shit youre a moron.
And i dont average anywhere near that. Thats based on okd numbers idiot. Do the research. Youve post far more than me this past few years and especiall past 6 months. And ive been out of town 90% of tge time since april dumbfuck. Its widely known common knowledge but your heads so far up your dirty ass that all you think about is liverals and politics and anti american shit you supposrt

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The Artman "daily post" Fact Checker for Sunday 7/30/23:

5am hour - check
6-7-8-9-10-11am hours - check
12noon hour - check
1pm hour - check
2-3pm hours - lunch/bathroom break
4pm hour - check
5pm hour - check
6pm hour - check
7pm hour - check
8pm hour - check
Current 9pm hour - check... and STILL going strong

What a loser.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:13 pm The Artman "daily post" Fact Checker for Sunday 7/30/23:

5am hour - check
12noon hour - check
1pm hour - check
4pm hour - check
5pm hour - check
6pm hour - check
7pm hour - check
8pm hour - check

What a loser.

Nothing more desperate than checking another posters posts and then blatantly LYING about it
Spend less than an hour here a day. Thats a fact. Doesnt mattter when i posted. I post while watching movies and doing laundry etc... Unlike you i can multitask. You post and do nothing ekse. Your full attention focused on this board while for me its an afterthought side distraction

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

:haha2:
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

24/7 ..another blatant lie

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:18 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:13 pm The Artman "daily post" Fact Checker for Sunday 7/30/23:

5am hour - check
12noon hour - check
1pm hour - check
4pm hour - check
5pm hour - check
6pm hour - check
7pm hour - check
8pm hour - check

What a loser.

Nothing more desperate than checking another posters posts and then blatantly LYING about it
Spend less than an hour here a day. Thats a fact. Doesnt mattter when i posted. I post while watching movies and doing laundry etc... Unlike you i can multitask. You post and do nothing ekse. Your full attention focused on this board while for me its an afterthought side distraction
YOU suggested I do the research fatso, so I did.

You're a liar AND a loser. Accept it.

:slapping:

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Sounds like TDK has been on as much as Artie
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:42 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:18 pm

5am hour - check
12noon hour - check
1pm hour - check
4pm hour - check
5pm hour - check
6pm hour - check
7pm hour - check
8pm hour - check

What a loser.

YOU suggested I do the research fatso, so I did.

You're a liar AND a loser. Accept it.

:slapping:
You claim one post in an hour is the same as posting all hour and being on here the entire hour

Youre a liar
Case closed

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:27 am Sounds like TDK has been on as much as Artie
Hes been on here far more than me

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman is always on the board.

Because he's fat.

The joke is that because of his girth, he occupies a large amount of space.

lol
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:22 am
Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:27 am Sounds like TDK has been on as much as Artie
Hes been on here far more than me
No Artie. No one is here anywhere near as much as you. Why you deny this is weird. Maybe it's your 5D trolling to pretend you aren't here that much? You're a weird dude Artie.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Arty has more than 100K posts more than TDK.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

5am hour - check
12noon hour - check
1pm hour - check
4pm hour - check
5pm hour - check
6pm hour - check
7pm hour - check
8pm hour - check

What a loser.

Ouchie!!
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

It's pretty clear the fat fucker comes here for the attention he wouldn't receive anywhere else on the net or in his pathetic life.