Total votes: 5

Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Best Rebounding Performance Tonight?

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Best Rebounding Performance Tonight?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Tough one. I'll have to watch the remaining 33 times the Nets are on national television this season to Love's 0 more times to make a better assessment.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Tough one. I'll have to watch the remaining 33 times the Nets are on national television this season to Love's 0 more times to make a better assessment.
How would that help you better assess tonight's performance?

If the Broncos win the SB and Manning throws for 350 yards, 4 TD's, and 0 Int's - I'll have to watch how he plays next season to assess his SB performance.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Tough one. I'll have to watch the remaining 33 times the Nets are on national television this season to Love's 0 more times to make a better assessment.

If the Broncos win the SB and Manning throws for 350 yards, 4 TD's, and 0 Int's - I'll have to watch how he plays next season to assess his SB performance.
I was being sarcastic. The Nets suck and don't deserve the exposure they've been getting. Love & the Wolves have a better record in a tougher conference and have been on ESPN maybe once.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

I was being sarcastic. The Nets suck and don't deserve the exposure they've been getting. Love & the Wolves have a better record in a tougher conference and have been on ESPN maybe once.
Well the national TV schedule was made before the season began when people thought the Nets would be contenders.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

Ahh, gotchya. Agree about the teams and tv scheduling.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote: How would that help you better assess tonight's performance?

Well the national TV schedule was made before the season began when people thought the Nets would be contenders.
ESPN can always request a change. Bit tougher for TNT.