Mount Rushmore

Wade looking gayer than Bosh these days

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Wade looking gayer than Bosh these days

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Sweet bomb shelter though.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I'll never understand why men with super high sexual market value go for and accept women that are 10 (?) years older than them. Let alone one that was previously married. Not even touching the mental problems she seems to have.

She was definitely attractive back in the day, but I have to think he could have done a lot better.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:21 pm I'll never understand why men with super high sexual market value go for and accept women that are 10 (?) years older than them. Let alone one that was previously married. Not even touching the mental problems she seems to have.

She was definitely attractive back in the day, but I have to think he could have done a lot better.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:21 pm I'll never understand why men with super high sexual market value go for and accept women that are 10 (?) years older than them. Let alone one that was previously married. Not even touching the mental problems she seems to have.

Those guys are beta faggot mama’s boys looking for a GF who doubles as a mommy substitute. Having a high SMV won’t solve the mommy issues. Matter of fact, it makes it worse since they can handpick the woman who fits the bill.

And her Wikipedia page is filled with all kinds of red flags
During her childhood, she was taught to be "an independent woman, standing on my own two feet, and that's the road I opted to take."[7] According to Union, her mother taught her to have a "world perspective" and took her to a gay pride parade at the age of eight after the family moved to Pleasanton, California
During the summer before starting her sophomore year of college at UCLA, at the age of 19, Union was attacked and raped at gunpoint at her part-time job at a Payless shoe store by a robber.[14] Union has stated that she would not have survived the attack had it not been for lessons she learned by watching Oprah Winfrey's talk show.[15]
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I can’t deal with guys who cross their legs like a chick.
Aren’t you pinching?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:10 pm I can’t deal with guys who cross their legs like a chick.
Aren’t you pinching?
At first glance I thought D-Wade had 3 legs.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:17 pm Sweet bomb shelter though.
Always have to be prepared for those apocalypse's.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Speaking of Wade's leg who the hell gets a tattoo on their knee.