"Woke" Ben & Jerry's about to get the Bud Light / Target treatment...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

"Woke" Ben & Jerry's about to get the Bud Light / Target treatment...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It's about time Americans are waking up to these anti-American "woke" losers... kinda sucks because they make the best off-the-shelf ice cream by far; however when you fuck with MAGA long enough eventually we hit back. Hard. You're next B&J's:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ben-jerry ... dium=email

Ice cream maker Ben & Jerry’s received significant backlash on social media after it denigrated the United States during the Fourth of July weekend and claimed it only exists “on stolen land,” with some calling for a Bud Light-style boycott.

“This 4th of July, it’s high time we recognize that the US exists on stolen Indigenous land and commit to returning it,” Ben & Jerry’s said on its Twitter account before linking to an article on the topic.

“Ah, the Fourth of July. Who doesn’t love a good parade, some tasty barbecue, and a stirring fireworks display?” the company continued to say. “The only problem with all that, though, is that it can distract from an essential truth about this nation’s birth: The US was founded on stolen Indigenous land.”

The post continued to say: “This year, let’s commit to returning it. Here’s why we need to start with Mount Rushmore.” It then claimed that the land on which Mount Rushmore sits was seen as sacred to the Native American tribes before alleging that the U.S. government broke its treaties with the Lakota and other tribes in the mid-19th century.

The series of posts drew an immediate and sharp backlash from prominent users.

“Make @benndjerrys Bud Light again,” country singer-songwriter John Rich wrote in response, responding to the monthslong boycott targeting Bud Light that has seen the beer company’s year-over-year sales plummet. While Bud Light didn’t attack the founding of the United States, the company was panned for producing a can of beer with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney’s face on it.

“Long overdue for the Bud Light treatment. You hate the country, fine. We won’t buy your product. All good,” another user wrote in response. “When is Ben & Jerry’s giving up their land?” Jenna Ellis, a former attorney to Donald Trump, wrote on Twitter.

The controversial Twitter posts also drew an opinion article from the New York Post’s editorial board on Wednesday, with the paper calling on the brand to “give back the land your US factories and stores sit on and the millions upon millions you’ve made from exploiting the indigenous.”

“The brand backed bad-joke Occupy Wall Street, for crying out loud; it aligns with the anti-Israel BDS movement. Co-founder Ben Cohen funds groups opposed to US military aid to Ukraine,” the editorial wrote before calling for a boycott of the Unilever-owned ice cream company.

“Remember, America, you don’t have to accept woke preening from corporate elites. Speak up—with your wallets,” it said.

The Washington Examiner, too, released an opinion article that suggested consumers boycott Ben & Jerry’s.

:trumplol:

:trump:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: "Woke" Ben & Jerry's about to get the Bud Light / Target treatment...

Post by elartman1973 »

Get a life...seriously.
Nobody cares. Real people buy what they like and don't give a fuck about this stupid shit you base your life on

Trumpsters all about banning book, boycotting, censoring...you are the commies and the karens

Fact
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Fatso says he spends less than an hour per day on the board YET every single time I'm here he's here... and every single time I start a thread he responds within a couple minutes.

Imagine how pathetic your life must be when you've got nothing better to do than spend (literally) half your time posting and/or lurking on a message board where 90% of the regular posters laugh at, mock, ridicule and bitch-slap you around...

That's artman's life, people. How pathetically sad.

Anyway...

If you're a TRUE American then you absolutely DO care about your people destroying our country, fatso. You don't care because you're an anti-American scum.

Fact.

Now get out of my thread fatso. Go'on now... git!

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Their ice cream is mid anyway
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

If Ben n Jerry’s flavors were AG posters

TDK would be:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cherry Garcia and chunky monkey are great...haven't had either in forever and can't have chunky monkey anymore due to banana allergies

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:14 am banana allergies
Cuban genes lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:32 am
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:14 am banana allergies
Cuban genes lol
Smh..ya only cuban people have allergies...you post dumber shit daily.

Your genes are so weak you had to roid up to just measure up to the average man

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Autism and allergies, sounds like you got fucked up pretty badly by Doctor Angulo's vax pushing lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:14 pm Autism and allergies, sounds like you got fucked up pretty badly by Doctor Angulo's vax pushing lol
Autism is rare in my generation and I dont have any trace..however it's very common in your generation and you fortify this as do other posters.

Don't mention my family faggot. You are clueless no matter how much you try to claim otherwise.
What vax?
Polio?
And it's my only allergy and for the past 10 years..I guarantee you have several...including your allergy against making good posts

Smh

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Never heard of a banana allergy

Imagine having obesity, near blindness, autism and fruit allergies to go along with all his other chronic illnesses like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, etc

Fucked up genes
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:38 pm Never heard of a banana allergy

Imagine having obesity, near blindness, autism and fruit allergies to go along with all his other chronic illnesses like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, etc

Fucked up genes

He has terrible genes but I guarantee that the chronic illnesses are caused by his dad forcing him to get very early 1970s vaccines loaded with aluminum and unsafe adjuvants
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Banana allergies are relatively uncommon and do not rank among the most common allergies. In most areas of the world, less than 1 percent of the population has a banana allergy.
Fucked up Cubano genes lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

All this talk has made me really want to make and drink some banana milk.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

You know who will purchase and consume a full quart tonight.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:07 pm You know who will purchase and consume a full quart tonight.
Not me..haven't ice cream in years..no lie

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:44 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:38 pm Never heard of a banana allergy

Fucked up genes

He has terrible genes but I guarantee that the chronic illnesses are caused by his dad forcing him to get very early 1970s vaccines loaded with aluminum and unsafe adjuvants
You're trying too hard. And I was raised old school and have zero of the stupid shit you claim I have..I guarantee you're one of those glutten free faggots with soy milk and shit..lactose faggot. No doubt about it.
And my dad was old school. You're so clueless

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:43 pm All this talk has made me really want to make and drink some banana milk.
WTF is banana milk?

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:23 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:43 pm All this talk has made me really want to make and drink some banana milk.
WTF is banana milk?

It's a Korean drink.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:23 pm
WTF is banana milk?
It's actually big in Korea from what I understand.

Its easy to make though