My Letter to AngerGeneral to be Read After the Rapture

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

My Letter to AngerGeneral to be Read After the Rapture

Post by CleveTown™ »

Dear Family and Friends,

You are likely feeling very frightened and bewildered right about now. The world is in chaos after millions of people have suddenly disappeared. Panic reigns everywhere, and you are confused and don’t know what to do. Let me explain to you what is going on and what to do about it.

First of all, what just happened is that Jesus Christ suddenly removed from the earth all those who had accepted Him as their Savior and Lord and been born again. Jesus promised in the Bible that He would remove them, and He has done so. (Read 1Thessalonians 4: 16-17).

Many will try to give you a different explanation of what happened. They will say, for example, aliens took the "bad guys'' away. They will look to someone to restore peace and safety.

When the world leader called the anti-christ rises to power—which he will do shortly, he will sign a 7-year deal promising peace and security or peace and safety. A covenant. (Read Daniel 9:27)

This marks the beginning of the Tribulation.

[NOTE: THERE MAY BE A SHORT GAP OR A VERY LONG GAP BETWEEN THE RAPTURE AND THE START OF THE TRIBULATION.]

The earth will be divided into 10 regions or amongst 10 kings, then they will hand their power over to the antichrist. And the antichrist will overthrow 3 of them. - Revelation 17:12-14.

So, what happens now? The short answer is: YOU ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR AND YOU GET SAVED. NOW! He has graciously given you a 2nd chance, and you will take it.

What's next is the seven-year period of horrendous suffering known as the Tribulation. The second three-and-a-half years of the Tribulation will be worse than the first three-and-a-half years and will be called the “Great Tribulation.” This time period will witness great earthquakes, storms, diseases, plagues, and every kind of horrific suffering. (Read the Book of Revelation).

In response to the utter chaos in the world resulting from the Rapture, people will cry out for someone to take charge and bring things back to order. A man will arise and take charge. This man will be the AntiChrist, but the world will not recognize him as the AntiChrist. The world will think he is their savior because he will seemingly put the world back in order.

He will bring about a semblance of world peace. Hear me: I said a semblance. This means that it will not be a true world peace. It will only be the prelude to a vicious and brutal dictatorship in which most of humanity will be wiped out.

The AntiChrist will be a charismatic leader, a brilliant man, and an amazing personality. People will look to him as God. He will seem to do what no man in history has ever done. He will seem to bring peace in the Middle East. In fact, he will even call for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. The Jews will love him and embrace him.

But know this! The AntiChrist is a deceiver. In fact, he is Satan personified. The AntiChrist will be a man totally possessed by Satan. The AntiChrist will reveal his true colors. When? In the middle of the Tribulation, he will enter the Temple in Jerusalem, and declare himself to be God. At this point, the Jews will recognize who the AntiChrist really is. They will have to flee to Petra (in Jordan).

The AntiChrist will demand that all people of the earth worship him. As proof of their worship, they will have to take the mark of the beast (the AntiChrist is also called the “beast” in the Bible. See the Book of Revelation). This mark will very likely be a computer chip of some sort, invisible tattoo in the forehead or on the back of the right hand. This mark could also be symbolic in nature. The Book of Revelation highly symbolic many times and this could indicate that you must pledge your allegiance to him through thought and deed (mind and actions/forehead and hand)...be prepared for both scenarios.

DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK!

If you take this mark, you will be condemned to hell with no recourse! No more opportunity for repentance!

If you want to spend eternity with God, then you must renounce the mark of the beast and the anti-christ. But if you do renounce them, you will most certainly be executed, possibly beheaded. The Bible says that the anti-christ will make war with the saints (that's you if you accept Jesus as your savior), and you may be put to death for following Jesus. Accept death. Embrace it if it comes to you and your family! For great is your reward in Heaven. You will be heralded as a martyr. So be brave!

The Bible says after death you will go to heaven and gather with the other martyrs under God's own throne! What close proximity you will be to our God. From there you will be protected and comforted and you will shout out to God to avenge your blood! Praise God, He will! He will shortly.

So, you now have a choice: Accept the mark of the beast and go to hell, or refuse the mark of the beast, accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, be executed, and go to Heaven. I don't want this to be all doom and gloom. You can endure to the end without being executed! The Bible speaks of you as the tribulation saints who endured persecuting and you will enter the Millennial reign of Christ, when Jesus comes back and sets up his 1,000-year earthly kingdom. You will see Jesus and me, and all the other born again believers come back riding white horses at the end of the tribulation to defeat your foes. We will meet again during the Millennial. :D

This is a matter of your eternal destiny.

Because you refused to accept Christ before the Rapture, you were left behind. Do not make the same mistake again! Choose Christ and suffer physical death so that you will not have to suffer eternal death in hell, separated from God.

I pray that you will choose to embrace Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Repent of your sins. Turn to Him. No matter how great your suffering, nothing is worth losing your soul forever.

I urge you to store this letter in a safe place so that you can refer to it after the Rapture. If you do find yourself left behind after the Rapture and living in the Great Tribulation period, you will still have the opportunity to accept Christ. But you will definitely be executed because you have done so.

I do pray, however, that you will accept Christ before the Rapture so that you will not have to read this letter after the Rapture.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: My Letter to AngerGeneral to be Read After the Rapture

Post by kobeunderbite »

I invite everyone not to reply to this thread. Let my one post here be the only reply. And not because what CleveTown is posting is annoying but because it's boring.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:49 am I invite everyone not to reply to this thread. Let my one post here be the only reply. And not because what CleveTown is posting is annoying but because it's boring.
You don't control things here. God does.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Eat a dick clevetoon
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I already told you Cleve, the Pandemic was the Rapture.
You got left behind.

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

*Respect the effort.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:25 pm *Respect the effort.
No. He's just an asshole.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Very well said, Clevetown.

:nashpoint:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:50 pm Very well said, Clevetown.

:nashpoint:
Lol. You give the board retards some flex time LTBH :suds:
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

I love you all.

Good luck!

(I hope some of you turn to Christ and get saved. Look me up in heaven when you get there and we'll lol at everyone that didn't listen to us).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:03 pm I love you all.

Good luck!

(I hope some of you turn to Christ and get saved. Look me up in heaven when you get there and we'll lol at everyone that didn't listen to us).
Balls in your mouf

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

tl, dr
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Guys, print this letter out. Another high watch period is coming up in the Feast of Trumpets. If there is a rapture the internet may go down and get scrubbed. You wont find this letter again.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:23 pm Image
Deep. You must be a democrat lol
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Spam

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I will not read this shit, from a Christian wannabe.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:17 pm I will not read this shit, from a Christian wannabe.

You’ve already got one foot in the grave old timer. Tread lightly.

:kobelol:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Clevey, you should evangelize your fellow South Koreans.