enterprise rent a car called me yesterday and said they're releasing my deposit!

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

enterprise rent a car called me yesterday and said they're releasing my deposit!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thank God! because I fucked that car up lol

I rented a Dodge charger while I was out of town... This fucking thing has the bumpers hanging so low it never clears any parking spot it's always rubbing against something.

anyways I was pulling out of the shopping center and I had a hard time seeing where the indentation in the curb was and my rear right tire drove over the curb and as a result the rear bumper smacked against it causing a massive crack.

All I could keep thinking about was the Enterprise lady telling me if there's any damage to the vehicle we're going to be collecting your deductible up front. I took it to two body shops to see if they can fix it for me and none of them wanted to touch it Tell me that it's plastic yada yada and we have to replace the whole bumper cover fuck that!

So i went over to home Depot picked up some plastic JB weld filled in the crack myself sanded it down with three different types of sandpaper till it was nice and smooth then I looked up the paint code for the car on the side of the driver door. picked up the exact paint from AutoZone in a spray can. taped up and around the area that I was going to paint over... and went to work.

when I was done it looked like fucking shit! but passible in my opinion. I did the spray painting job outside and it was kind of windy so it created these little ripples in the paint which I couldn't smooth out.

dropped off at the airport Enterprise late at night when it was dark they couldn't fucking tell.

:haha2:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: enterprise rent a car called me yesterday and said they're releasing my deposit!

Post by elartman1973 »

Dear diary...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: enterprise rent a car called me yesterday and said they're releasing my deposit!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 am Dear diary...
suck a dick bitch. I did a better job on that bumper than you ever could.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

which one of you cocksuckers screenshotted this thread and sent it to enterprise? my money is on Phuture who is a virgin and a huge a fucking faggot
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I like enterprise

I went on a short trip and they had a 2023 X5 available
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:54 am I like enterprise

You ever use Turo?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:00 pm

You ever use Turo?
Nah, seems ghetto? Is it any good?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:11 pm

You ever use Turo?
it all depends. you seem like you like to rent nice exotic cars you will definitely find that there. You're basically renting someone's personal car sometimes you got to go to their house and knock on the door to get the keys lol
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:17 pm
Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:11 pm

You ever use Turo?
it all depends. you seem like you like to rent nice exotic cars you will definitely find that there. You're basically renting someone's personal car sometimes you got to go to their house and knock on the door to get the keys lol
That is what I’m saying fuck that shit. They probably act all gay when you bring the car back well enterprise doesn’t give a shit lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I got raped for my $250 deposit by Avis...granted it was legit but not my fault.
It was a brand new Toyota tundra and some asshole carrying gravel on the Interstate fucked up the hood. Several spots clear to the metal. I would have fixed it temporarily myself to pass but I noticed the morning I turned it in...oh well. I got good use out of it..that things a guzzler and too big and unnecessary for my needs.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:54 pm I got raped for my $250 deposit by Avis...granted it was legit but not my fault.
It was a brand new Toyota tundra and some asshole carrying gravel on the Interstate fucked up the hood. Several spots clear to the metal. I would have fixed it temporarily myself to pass but I noticed the morning I turned it in...oh well. I got good use out of it..that things a guzzler and too big and unnecessary for my needs.
You are too fat for the car. Plus who uses Avis lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:55 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:54 pm I got raped for my $250 deposit by Avis...granted it was legit but not my fault.
Get new material..you keep proving you're a lard ass by projecting when in fact I'm pretty great shape. And avis is legit and I didn't pay for the rental just the deposit shitface

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:04 pm
Get new material..you keep proving you're a lard ass by projecting when in fact I'm pretty great shape. And avis is legit and I didn't pay for the rental just the deposit shitface
Only broke people care about the price. I rented a 2023 X5 for fun just because of the B58 engine. If i didn't like Mercedes, i would buy it tbh
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:04 pm

Only broke people care about the price. I rented a 2023 X5 for fun just because of the B58 engine. If i didn't like Mercedes, i would buy it tbh
You must be broke since it's all you talk about..and who said I cared about the price?
I didn't pay shit. It was all paid for dumbfuck..for 3 weeks not a silly joyride weekend like you can barely afford

Boke people don't need to rent dream cars like you do..they buy them

Ouchie

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

seriously artman. who the hell uses Avis?

It's either Enterprise or Hertz because of OJ Simpson
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Enterprise can go suck a dick... I told him there's no way I caused the damage that perhaps maybe one of their own employees drove the car and damaged it and now trying to blame it on the last person who rented it. I got a voicemail from the representatives the day after I returned it or whatever telling me that everything checked out and my deposit was being returned. so go eat a fat dick Enterprise I ain't paying for shit.. but they probably have me blacklisted now and I probably can't rent a car from them ever again lol

oh well
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:21 am Enterprise can go suck a dick... I told him there's no way I caused the damage that perhaps maybe one of their own employees drove the car and damaged it and now trying to blame it on the last person who rented it. I got a voicemail from the representatives the day after I returned it or whatever telling me that everything checked out and my deposit was being returned. so go eat a fat dick Enterprise I ain't paying for shit.. but they probably have me blacklisted now and I probably can't rent a car from them ever again lol

oh well
Why didn't you pay the 20 dollar damage waiver lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Paying $249 for a rental for 4 days...ugh

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:55 am Paying $249 for a rental for 4 days...ugh
please don't post in my threads
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »