How's your house sale going Dementia?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: How's your house sale going Dementia?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 am Congrats Dementia, but you should wait until Trump is back in power and fixes the catastrophic damage that your people have done to the country... then, in a couple years, you'll likely get DOUBLE for your home.

But then again you prolly can't wait a couple years on the salary you make. Bidenomics has got to be crushing you financially, living in that ridiculously expensive state all these years. So I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.

8-)
You are clueless gramps...You ignore the truth like always...

One thing I know for sure, is BEFORE this sale goes through I am better off than you, and after I will be too..

Play dumb all you want, but you are the riff raff I hire...Nowhere near my equal gramps...you have made that abundantly clear over the years...

"But, but, but gas and groceries..."
A) You know nothing at all about TDK, let alone knowing something "for sure".

B) Considering you make $50k a year living in Californina (lolololol), it's safe to say even the Walmart greeters in a MAGA state have more buying power from their dollar than you.

C) You should still hold off on selling your home until Trump fixes the monumental mess your people made of the country, as you will get a much greater return.

D) The fact that you're soooooooooo eager to sell ASAP (in the WORST housing market since the crash 20+ years ago) suggest that TDK is correct: You are desperate for money because you live in a state that is bankrupting you, and your dumb ass continues to support the people responsible for it.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:38 am
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 am Congrats Dementia, but you should wait until Trump is back in power and fixes the catastrophic damage that your people have done to the country... then, in a couple years, you'll likely get DOUBLE for your home.

But then again you prolly can't wait a couple years on the salary you make. Bidenomics has got to be crushing you financially, living in that ridiculously expensive state all these years. So I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.

8-)

One thing I know for sure, is BEFORE this sale goes through I am better off than you, and after I will be too..

Play dumb all you want, but you are the riff raff I hire...Nowhere near my equal gramps...you have made that abundantly clear over the years...

B) Considering you make $50k a year living in Californina (lolololol), it's safe to say even the Walmart greeters in a MAGA state have more buying power from their dollar than you.

C) You should still hold off on selling your home until Trump fixes the monumental mess your people made of the country, as you will get a much greater return.

D) The fact that you're soooooooooo eager to sell ASAP (in the WORST housing market since the crash 20+ years ago) suggest that TDK is correct: You are desperate for money because you live in a state that is bankrupting you, and your dumb ass continues to support the people responsible for it.

A) Oh, we know everything about you...An over the hill drunk who is struggling to pay his bills, buy groceries, and buy gas. You gullibly believe Trump is gonna rescue you...

B) You are pretty dopey here...I have always averaged somewhere around 100k a year plus other incentives. You are just stupid, and reading comprehension isnt your friend.

C) Trump will have no bearing on home prices in California Dodo brain.

D) The plan to move out of California was put in place 5 years ago, with no desperation at all, other than simply want to go home. Additionally, I am so desperate, that I actually stayed an extra year LOL...

The reality is, California has been great to me...I have a healthy savings account, I have more than 700k in retirement savings, and I am about to walk away with well over a million dollars for a house that I paid a little over $200k for Gramps...

But, hang in there, i am sure your hero Trump is gonna make your life better someday...

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Thu May 02, 2024 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:48 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:38 am

A) Oh, we know everything about you...An over the hill drunk who is struggling to pay his bills, buy groceries, and buy gas. You gullibly believe Trump is gonna rescue you...

B) You are pretty dopey here...I have always averaged somewhere around 100k a year plus other incentives. You are just stupid, and reading comprehension isnt your friend.

C) Trump will have no bearing on home prices in California Dodo brain.

D) The plan to move out of California was put in place 5 years ago, with no desperation at all, other than simply want to go home. Additionally, I am so desperate, that I actually stayed an extra year LOL...

The reality is, California has been great to me...I have a healthy savings account, I have more than 700k in retirement savings, and I am about to walk away with well over a million dollars for a house that I paid a little over $200k for Gramps...

But, hang in there, i am sure your hero Trump is gonna make your life better someday...

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
A) lol... I'm not struggling financially at all, dementia. I just don't take kind to your people destroying the economy and increasing my cost of living (which takes more of my money and puts it in the hands of others). If you're fond of giving your hard-earned money away so be it. You're a fool.

B) $50k or $100k... in California that's chump change

C) The housing market was exploding under Trump, and it will surely be no worse than it is today (under your people), so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by waiting... but again, we both know why you can't wait.

D) You should continue to live in the state that your people fucked up so badly since you vote for them. There is NOTHING worse than a MAGA Hater leaving a state that his people fucked up, and moving to a MAGA state just so you can vote your people into office so they can fuck up that state too. Stay in Cali, riley... MAGA doesn't want you.

:asskicking:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Are you so dumb you can't figure out how not to double post ya retard? You do it over and over again.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Riley strikes me as a Marco Rubio guy
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 pm Are you so dumb you can't figure out how not to double post ya retard? You do it over and over again.

He's doing the best he can.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:10 pm Are you so dumb you can't figure out how not to double post ya retard? You do it over and over again.
Now that I know it annoys you meatball, I'll start triple posting.

:slapping:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:20 pm
Now that I know it annoys you meatball, I'll start triple posting.

:slapping:
You enjoy proving you ride the short bus?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Congrats on the big offers. We had 22 full price or higher offers in 2022. Made it tougher to buy of course but we still did alright. You should get 500k tax free as well.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.