How's your house sale going Dementia?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

How's your house sale going Dementia?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: How's your house sale going Dementia?

Post by kobeunderbite »

Imagine missing the height of the biggest real estate boom in history when the only asset of value you own is your house. He'll try to lie and claim he sold when the market wasn't terrible but we all know he would have bragged about it if that were the case lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Unfortunately, I am delaying my move for another year...It is going to be July 2024 now...

The company I worked for doubled my salary, and promised to increase my year end bonus, if I gave another 2 year commitment. I told them I would give them one more year...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am Unfortunately, I am delaying my move for another year...It is going to be July 2024 now...

The company I worked for doubled my salary, and promised to increase my year end bonus, if I gave another 2 year commitment. I told them I would give them one more year...

So you lose $400,000 in value on your supposed million dollar home, to double your 45k salary to 90k for 1 year?

I guess they don't have any kind of mathematics requirement in the army lol...
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Such an obvious lie

Sad

Your house value is going to plunge. That area is boring suburban garbage.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am Unfortunately, I am delaying my move for another year...It is going to be July 2024 now...

B-b-b-but Im ok guys, right? Fat retard.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am

So you lose $400,000 in value on your supposed million dollar home, to double your 45k salary to 90k for 1 year?

:arodlaugh:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:36 am

My salary is 50K, and now it is 100k..I got 50k in bonuses last year, so we will see how that shakes out.
I completely understand in the grand scheme of things I am losing, but I consulted my kids who arent going to California, and it gives them another year to save...
No doubt in the end I am going to lose, although it wont be 400k like you hope.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 am My salary is 50K, and now it is 100k
That's it???

How old are you again?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:53 am
rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 am My salary is 50K, and now it is 100k
That's it???

How old are you again?

My job includes many performance based bonuses…Last year was an additional 50k…
In addition, my company has bought my last 2 vehicles for me, and I also have a gas card.
I work for a small company, and this suits me just fine…
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:18 pm
That's it???

How old are you again?

In addition, my company has bought my last 2 vehicles for me, and I also have a gas card.

I'm not going to make any jokes here. Not sure if you tried to do a Michael Scott homage thing where you mentioned your gas card but I really hope so.

This thread just got awkward...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:40 pm

That's it???

How old are you again?

I'm not going to make any jokes here. Not sure if you tried to do a Michael Scott homage thing where you mentioned your gas card but I really hope so.

Personally I hope he's just trolling.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:41 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Personally I hope he's just trolling.

No troll, I didn't know California was liveable on a 50k salary. Not sure how the economics of that would work even for people who own their home. Unless it's like a really, really bad area...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

I typically make in the neighborhood of 100k a year…I have shared that many times over the years…
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:44 pm I typically make in the neighborhood of 100k a year…I have shared that many times over the years…
You've shared your wife many times over the years, too, but that doesn't make your 100k a year job any more believable.

The gas card might be believable bc who would think of saying that to flex? You fat faggot lol.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

My company has paid for vacations for me over the years, and, as I said they bought my last two vehicles. They put money in my 401k, they pay me my vacation pay no matter how many days off I take, and other small things.
But yea, my base salary is 50k and has been for many years now. My bonuses are usually in the 40k range, but this past year was the biggest I ever got.
Now, my base salary until July 2024 is 100k

My decision to stay wasn’t based o. Financial interest. I know I will lose money by doing this. But, I am giving my kids another year to save up for my departure. That is enough incentive for me to stay…
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Logic doesn't track.

If you sold your house for a massive gain during the record market you could have written your kids a check for 50k each which is more than they'll save in a year working at whole foods. To each their own I guess. Florida has to be looking pretty good about now though.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:14 pm Logic doesn't track.

If you sold your house for a massive gain during the record market you could have written your kids a check for 50k each which is more than they'll save in a year working at whole foods. To each their own I guess. Florida has to be looking pretty good about now though.

None of it makes any sense... he could have sold when the market was strong, put the million in a money market account or something similar, generated an easy 6-7% and rented until he was ready to move and still come out way ahead. There are probably 10+ things he could have done that were less stupid than what he's doing...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol this thread
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:14 pm Logic doesn't track.

I don’t disagree…Some of this had to do with loyalty to the owner of my company. I will be giving my kids some money anyway though once I sell (not that i have t already LOL)
Speaking of Whole Foods, that daughter has graduated college and is in her marketing profession. She is currently in Vegas right now for a work related event.

Speaking of Florida, I am taking a month off at the end of April (Not only will i still get paid while I am
Gone, but I will also get my month of vacation pay) to spend down there…gonna do a little reconnaissance while I am down there to see where I will be building,