Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Post by elartman1973 »

Nobody gives a fuck about that shithole part of the country and those white trash faggot coal miners
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Re: Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:06 pm Nobody gives a fuck about that shithole part of the country and those white trash faggot coal miners
Do you know where the source of the Ohio river is? And that it's a tributary of the Mississippi river? Do you know where the Mississippi river goes? Do you know how a watershed works?

I know geography isn't your strong suit, but see if you can think of any cities in the Ohio and Lower Mississipi river basins. Here's a map to help:

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

The Transportation Secretary must be on maternity leave again.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:17 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:06 pm Nobody gives a fuck about that shithole part of the country and those white trash faggot coal miners
Do you know where the source of the Ohio river is? And that it's a tributary of the Mississippi river? Do you know where the Mississippi river goes? Do you know how a watershed works?

I know geography isn't your strong suit, but see if you can think of any cities in the Ohio and Lower Mississipi river basins. Here's a map to help:

I know plenty and geography is one of the actual topics that I have elite knowledge of

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Not a peep about this explosion from the media slime.

On another note artman and his people are dead-set on destroying America, which is why MAGA must destroy them first (by force if necessary)... and can you imagine that poor baby being born and raised by 2 fags. How sad... how very sad to see what arty's people are doing to this country.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:42 pm

I know plenty and geography is one of the actual topics that I have elite knowledge of
If that were true you would have never wrote your first post ITT fatso. Fact is you are an imbecile, and you prove it everyday with your posts.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:49 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:42 pm

If that were true you would have never wrote your first post ITT fatso. Fact is you are an imbecile, and you prove it everyday with your posts.
Wrong
You have a piss poor bullshit detector

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Already people reporting dead fish in local waterways in that area. Alot of that stuff is coming back down in the creeks, rivers. Some of it will probably travel with the wind. Millions of pounds of vinyl chloride.

artman, which way does the wind generally blow? With your elite knowledge of geography, are their any significant population centers that direction?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:54 pm Already people reporting dead fish in local waterways in that area. Alot of that stuff is coming back down in the creeks, rivers. Some of it will probably travel with the wind. Millions of pounds of vinyl chloride.

artman, which way does the wind generally blow? With your elite knowledge of geography, are their any significant population centers that direction?
Ripper thinks geography is the study of wind

Jfc

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:56 pm
ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:54 pm Already people reporting dead fish in local waterways in that area. Alot of that stuff is coming back down in the creeks, rivers. Some of it will probably travel with the wind. Millions of pounds of vinyl chloride.

Jfc
Do you know what physical geography is?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

RIP ErieVern

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:08 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:56 pm

Jfc
Yes.
And I know wind isn't geography

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 pm
Yes.
Physical geography (also known as physiography) is one of the three main branches of geography. Physical geography is the branch of natural science which deals with the processes and patterns in the natural environment such as the atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and geosphere
Lie # 12415259819051
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:36 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 pm
Yes.
Physical geography (also known as physiography) is one of the three main branches of geography. Physical geography is the branch of natural science which deals with the processes and patterns in the natural environment such as the atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and geosphere
Lie # 12415259819051
Lie?
Where did I lie?
You clinging to your blind assumptions yet again and calling them facts

Jfc

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:45 pm Where did I lie?
Lie:
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 pm Yes.
Lie:
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 pmAnd I know wind isn't geography
That's 2 minimum already.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

“artman, which way does the wind generally blow? With your elite knowledge of geography, are their any significant population centers that direction?”

That’s two sentences.

The first was a gimme since I assumed artman knows which way the wind generally blows.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he knows which way the wind blows, I thought he might be able to tell us if there are any significant population centers in that general direction.

Apparently he cannot.

Sad.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I got the idiots in the spin cycle yet again

Jfc

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:29 pm RIP ErieVern

I think Vern might already be dead, but if not… RIP in peace.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:50 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:29 pm RIP ErieVern

I think Vern might already be dead, but if not… RIP in peace.
his wife killed him in the mid aughts.