Who's voting for Ye?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Who's voting for Ye?

Post by CleveTown™ »

:nashpoint: :handsup:

F Trump. He didnt get anything done now he wants a second term? I'm with Ye.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Who's voting for Ye?

Post by kobeunderbite »

He didn't get anything done? You don't get to say that off in chinkland. He got more done than any president in generations.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Retard stuck in Chinkland thinks he gets a say in American politics?

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Trump got a lot done and he cucked on a lot of things. Both of these statements are true. You don’t have to go full Ann Coulter with the TDS.

The biggest problem though is that Trump is now running as a moderate Republican which makes him completely useless. He thinking about picking fucking Rick Grenell as his VP. :L

This doesn’t even account for the fact that the elections are rigged anyway and you’re not changing anything by voting. It’s time to adopt the “long march through the institutions” approach like the left did in the ‘60s. That won’t be led by a 78 year old boomer.

I’ll always love ya Trump, but it’s obvious he’s past his prime. I’m with Ye.

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Anytime Cleve's mail-in arrives to the mainland, some delivery handler rips it up and tosses it into the SF bay.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 am He didn't get anything done? You don't get to say that off in chinkland. He got more done than any president in generations.
No he didnt.didn't..
Nit even close...he talked a lot..did nothing but divide Americans and try to overrated the government
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 am He didn't get anything done? You don't get to say that off in chinkland. He got more done than any president in generations.
No he didnt.didn't..
Nit even close...he talked a lot..did nothing but divide Americans and try to overrated the government
Getting 3 conservative SC justices confirmed by itself was more accomplished than all but maybe 3 or 4 other Presidents.

Now WE get to shape the narrative for the next 3+ decades. Fucking wrecked you fat childless, wifeless slob piece of shit.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:38 pm
No he didnt.didn't..
Getting 3 conservative SC justices confirmed by itself was more accomplished than all but maybe 3 or 4 other Presidents.

Now WE get to shape the narrative for the next 3+ decades. Fucking wrecked you fat childless, wifeless slob piece of shit.
he doesn't understand anything you just said or what it means
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

No he didnt.didn't..
You really are a clueless simpleton.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I voted for him last time and he let me down

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

No he didnt.didn't..

That was division moron and did nothing for America only for the one biased party. And they were fucking shit selections as proven

One sided victories are not national victories...so he literally did nothing or america

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:28 pm
No he didnt.didn't..
You really are a clueless simpleton.
Dude...You're a biased brainwashed idiot who puts party ahead of country.

You have no credibility here

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

orangeman bad. Orange man really really bad.
-fatso
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:31 pm

No he didnt.didn't..

That was division moron and did nothing for America only for the one biased party. And they were fucking shit selections as proven

One sided victories are not national victories...so he literally did nothing or america
Your people have the mind of a child so you need authority figures to lead you in the right direction.

You probably won't ever understand it since you will die soon, but conservatives doing the decision making is in the best interest of the country.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Your people have the mind of a child so you need authority figures to lead you in the right direction.

You probably won't ever understand it since you will die soon, but conservatives doing the decision making is in the best interest of the country.
Like I said

Your people and cancel culture and censorship and lack of equal right need to go

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:43 pm

Like I said

Your people and cancel culture and censorship and lack of equal right need to go
People that think like you don't deserve the same rights as normal people.

We must push you onto the right path because you have strayed and lost your way.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Like I said

We must push you onto the right path because you have strayed and lost your way.
Like I said

Boooj

Your people are a cancel to America as proven

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:07 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Like I said

Like I said

Boooj

Your people are a cancel to America as proven
I don't know what you're trying to say here.

Maybe try again when the drugs wear off, loser.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Ye claiming CP3 was bedding Kim too.
Drake and his boys wearing those cp3 jerseys makes more sense now. Ouchie.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »