Madnessssss

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Madnessssss

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I sent you a PM about our Tesla bet. I assume you concede that I have won. It is a modification of our bet because I don't want the $500. Cheers.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Madnessssss

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

What was the bet?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

lol
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:33 pm What was the bet?
I bet that Tesla would be lower by year end this year than it was year end 2021. Adjusted for the 3-1 split, it was around $350 at the time.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Why would you just let him off the hook?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:39 pm Why would you just let him off the hook?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

December 30th is the day of the bet and that’s when I’ll concede. We can double or nothing for the same date next year if you like. Russia war, raging inflation, 6 week shanghai factory COVID lockdown and massive interest rate hikes were all Force majeure‘s that took place post-bet, causing me to most likely lose, but a big 4q run is possible as they’re tracking for a another record quarter, war could wind down, fed could slow hikes.

Also, the optics of this thread make it look as if you’re letting me off the hook, making me look like a bitch if I accept. I’ll be clear, that when I lose, it will indeed cost me $500 and I’m paying up
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:37 pm December 30th is the day of the bet and that’s when I’ll concede. We can double or nothing for the same date next year if you like. Russia war, raging inflation, 6 week shanghai factory COVID lockdown and massive interest rate hikes were all Force majeure‘s that took place post-bet, causing me to most likely lose, but a big 4q run is possible as they’re tracking for a another record quarter, war could wind down, fed could slow hikes.

Also, the optics of this thread make it look as if you’re letting me off the hook, making me look like a bitch if I accept. I’ll be clear, that when I lose, it will indeed cost me $500 and I’m paying up
I'm not making you look like a bitch at all and I'm not letting you "off the hook". It will cost you $500 minus the tax benefit. Chillax guy. And rationalizing why a stock is down 50% might make you feel better, but when push comes to shove, you were just wrong. No shame in that. I've been doing this for damn near 40 years and if you consistently get 55-60% right, you are a rock star. As far as rolling it over, if you will recall, my entire point was that starting points matter, and starting at a trillion in valuation made it a poor risk/reward bet. Period. That is no longer the case and I no longer have a strong view.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Sadmess got wRekTttt....lol
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Grizz dong slapping Madness ITT.

lmbao
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:46 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:37 pm December 30th is the day of the bet and that’s when I’ll concede. We can double or nothing for the same date next year if you like. Russia war, raging inflation, 6 week shanghai factory COVID lockdown and massive interest rate hikes were all Force majeure‘s that took place post-bet, causing me to most likely lose, but a big 4q run is possible as they’re tracking for a another record quarter, war could wind down, fed could slow hikes.

I'm not making you look like a bitch at all and I'm not letting you "off the hook". It will cost you $500 minus the tax benefit. Chillax guy. And rationalizing why a stock is down 50% might make you feel better, but when push comes to shove, you were just wrong. No shame in that. I've been doing this for damn near 40 years and if you consistently get 55-60% right, you are a rock star. As far as rolling it over, if you will recall, my entire point was that starting points matter, and starting at a trillion in valuation made it a poor risk/reward bet. Period. That is no longer the case and I no longer have a strong view.
and for the record, i didnt mean roll it over, but ill pay now and start a new bet. But yes it makes sense you wouldnt take that bet from these levels. congrats on the W, but official concession will be dec 30
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

In capitol letters please name the president in office residing when you lost this fucking bet.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Russell got Goyslapped!
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888