Trump fans seething

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Trump fans seething

Post by CleveTown™ »

Fox declares Desantis the new Trump. Last night wasn't about winning for the RNC, it was about finally turning the base against Trump and setting up DeSantis for 2024.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Trump fans seething

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Who cares about Trump supporters that wouldn't support DeSantis?

That would be a weird group of people.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:30 pm Who cares about Trump supporters that wouldn't support DeSantis?

there will be lots of those as trump begins to increase his attacks on him
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:30 pm Who cares about Trump supporters that wouldn't support DeSantis?

In any case a fractured fan base isn't good for the GOP right now.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

You’re gonna be in for a rude awakening. Trumpism Without Trump will flop hard. The GOP establishment is trying to meme this into reality.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

You guys might be right.

I'll guess we will see what percentage of Trump supporters are actually about the man vs. the ideas, strength/pushback, and leadership.

In my head DeSantis has almost all of Trump's strengths (that are relevant) and almost none of his weaknesses.

He's also very, very handsome.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Only racists and the dregs of society will support Trump after all of this…The deplorable if you will…
We might see some small pockets of violence from a bunch of hillbillies thinking they are leading the revolution, but i. The end they will simply be locked up in prison just like Trump…
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:08 pm Only racists and the dregs of society will support Trump after all of this…The deplorable if you will…
We might see some small pockets of violence from a bunch of hillbillies thinking they are leading the revolution, but i. The end they will simply be locked up in prison just like Trump…
Imagine being a 55 year old democrat after living most of your life seeing what they do. That's some pathetic cuck mentality. Usually white men grow out of their democrat phase by age 25, unless you are truly beta AF on the inside.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

It’s time for Trump to run as an independent.
Return of the Bull Moose party!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:59 pm You guys might be right.

I'll guess we will see what percentage of Trump supporters are actually about the man vs. the ideas, strength/pushback, and leadership.

In my head DeSantis has almost all of Trump's strengths (that are relevant) and almost none of his weaknesses.

He's also very, very handsome.
DeSantis has none of Trump’s strengths. Trump’s strengths are his charisma, his ability to inspire people to near cult-like dedication, and his ability to drive his enemies insane to the point that he destabilizes the entire system. But Trump is a lightweight when it comes to actually getting stuff done and hiring the right people.

DeSantis doesn’t r have Trump’s charisma but he’s much more competent at governing and probably smarter tbh.

Trump is Lebron and DeSantis is Steph. If we could combine the 2, it would create the perfect player, but it’s not happening.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:14 pm
rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:08 pm Only racists and the dregs of society will support Trump after all of this…The deplorable if you will…
Imagine being a 55 year old democrat after living most of your life seeing what they do. That's some pathetic cuck mentality. Usually white men grow out of their democrat phase by age 25, unless you are truly beta AF on the inside.
You can’t even get a hard on kid, there is nothing more beta than that. You are so beta in fact, you gook doctors have to prescribe you beta blockers…
In any event, I am far from a democrat kiddo…but, unlike you, I have always been aware of the shit show Trump represents…dopes like you fall for it anyway because you have nothing to lose…You can’t even hack it in America, and even though you really hoped that Trump could change the tide and bring you home, you are stuck in the smelliest place on earth, sloshing around on your vinyl floors with feral cats as your only friends…

:banderas:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:46 pm Image
:arodlaugh:
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Seeing the DeSantis campaign completely collapse has been incredibly satisfying for a multitude of reasons.

Also, when I’m right… I’m right:
zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:52 pm

You’re gonna be in for a rude awakening. Trumpism Without Trump will flop hard. The GOP establishment is trying to meme this into reality.

Last edited by zombiesonics on Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Trump is the ONLY option in the primary... but should DeSantis pull a miracle and win, then Big Ron is the man in the general election against ANY DemonRat.

Pretty sure 95% of MAGA Patriots feel the same way.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

:bronfrown:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:57 pm Trump is the ONLY option in the primary... but should DeSantis pull a miracle and win, then Big Ron is the man in the general election against ANY DemonRat.

Lol...so in other words, Republicans concede to democrats again

Lololol
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:05 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:57 pm Trump is the ONLY option in the primary... but should DeSantis pull a miracle and win, then Big Ron is the man in the general election against ANY DemonRat.

Lololol
How in the world did you come up with that reasoning, fatso?

Nevermind, we know: You're a cement head.

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:16 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:05 pm

Lololol
How in the world did you come up with that reasoning, fatso?

Nevermind, we know: You're a cement head.

:slapping:
Because trumps not winning shit
Hes a disaster and a liar and dumb and a criminal
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Anti-Trump conservative influencers are already looking for a lifeboat to save them from the DeSantis campaign, they'll take anyone not named Trump

Remember when dumbfuck riley kept claiming DeSantis would win lol :mjlaugh: