All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Walker shot 31% for the Spurs last year, and 34% from deep the past 3 seasons... this year playing LeBron Ball he's shooting a crisp 17%

Nunn was at 38% for the Heat last year (on nearly 6 shots a game) vs. 24% under LeBron Ball

Beverley went 34% on 4+ attempts for Minny last year, but just 19% playing LeBron Ball... Brown shot 35% with the Bulls yet hasn't made a single 3-pointer playing in LeBron Ball. Toscano-Anderson averaged 36% from deep the last 3 seasons in GS vs. an embarrassing 13% in LeBron Ball.

LeBron Ball...

:mjlaugh:

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Post by LNS »

That’s Laker shooters in general TBH. The Lakers aren’t some podunk ass team like the Magic or the Thunder or the Bulls or the Timberwolves. The lights shine brighter as a Laker and the pressure amps up bigly.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:35 pm That’s Laker shooters in general TBH. The Lakers aren’t some podunk ass team like the Magic or the Thunder or the Bulls or the Timberwolves. The lights shine brighter as a Laker and the pressure amps up bigly.
what The fuck are you talking about? it's the Lakers team is absolute dog shit LeBron is old as fucking sucks
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:39 pm
LNS wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:35 pm That’s Laker shooters in general TBH. The Lakers aren’t some podunk ass team like the Magic or the Thunder or the Bulls or the Timberwolves. The lights shine brighter as a Laker and the pressure amps up bigly.
what The fuck are you talking about? it's the Lakers team is absolute dog shit LeBron is old as fucking sucks
What the fuck are YOU talking about, Achmed? The Lakers in general have always had piss poor 3pt shooting as long as the franchise has existed. You get the occasional fluke but overall guys go from elite shooters on some bumfuck team to goddamn scrubs from beyond the arc once they rock the purple & gold.

Hey I know you want this weird tdk friendship of yours to work cuz everyone else here thinks you’re a retard Muzzy, but don’t ever question my Laker knowledge again.

Faggot

:arnold:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:49 pm
What the fuck are YOU talking about, Achmed? The Lakers in general have always had piss poor 3pt shooting as long as the franchise has existed. You get the occasional fluke but overall guys go from elite shooters on some bumfuck team to goddamn scrubs from beyond the arc once they rock the purple & gold.

Hey I know you want this weird tdk friendship of yours to work cuz everyone else here thinks you’re a retard Muzzy, but don’t ever question my Laker knowledge again.

Faggot

what elite shooters do the Lakers have you stupid fuck? they gutted the team for Westbrook they actually had some good players in kuzma and KCP some real shooters. these bums should be moppin floors as janitors just like you... Beverly? nunn? these are scrubs nobody wanted u dumb duck
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:57 pm

Faggot

what elite shooters do the Lakers have you stupid fuck? they gutted the team for Westbrook they actually had some good players in kuzma and KCP some real shooters. these bums should be moppin floors as janitors just like you... Beverly? nunn? these are scrubs nobody wanted u dumb duck
Didn’t you read the OP, smelly sand faggot? :lol:

Beverly fell off a cliff from beyond the arc once he became a Laker. He never had a season below 35% from 3 and right now he’s shouting 18% lol

Danny Green shot 45% from 3 in Toronto and the next season he shot 36% as a Laker… and then 40% from 3 in Philly the next season.

Glen Rice led the league in 3-pt shooting in ‘97 for the Hornets at 47% but couldn’t crack 40% as a Laker in ‘99 (and that was with Shaq dominating the paint).

It’s a literal fact: 3-pt shooters choke once they come to the Lakers.

Don’t EVER challenge me again on this topic, shrimp dick. This is your last warning.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:06 am
Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:57 pm

Faggot

Didn’t you read the OP, smelly sand faggot? :lol:

Beverly fell off a cliff from beyond the arc once he became a Laker. He never had a season below 35% from 3 and right now he’s shouting 18% lol

Danny Green shot 45% from 3 in Toronto and the next season he shot 36% as a Laker… and then 40% from 3 in Philly the next season.

Glen Rice led the league in 3-pt shooting in ‘97 for the Hornets at 47% but couldn’t crack 40% as a Laker in ‘99 (and that was with Shaq dominating the paint).

It’s a literal fact: 3-pt shooters choke once they come to the Lakers.

Don’t EVER challenge me again on this topic, shrimp dick. This is your last warning.

beverly and danny green are bums... lakers have had plenty of sharp shooters ... its a stupid point youre trying to make and all you can point out to are a couple bums Beverly and green and Glen Rice who's on the tail end of his career? is that your only case those three bums?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Just stop, dude. I seriously shat into your gaping mouth.

We’re finished here.

:lavar:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Everytime I’ve logged in today Leoss is getting drywalled with semen. First by Riley, then Artman, and now LNS.

Jesus christ guy

:kobefacepalm:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:53 am Just stop, dude. I seriously shat into your gaping mouth.

We’re finished here.

:lavar:
You didn't do anything like that. You literally went digging for examples and could only come up with Danny Green and Patrick Beverly then you went all the way back to Glen Rice.

dude you're a joke. You see basketball but you don't understand basketball. The year the Lakers won the championship during COVID they had a plethora of good shooters. before that they had Jody Meeks and Reggie Bullocks all of whom shot well in purple and gold. and before that Jose Calderon and Nick Young also shot well from three. how far do you want me to go back to prove you're a fucking idiot?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

The fact that this guy is calling Patrick Beverly an elite shooter tells me all I need to know about his bball iq

beverly cannot shoot... he only gets lucky 35% of the time
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

This Muzzy really shit posted three times in a row? :lol:

Ellington shot 42% from 3 on the Mavs… then 37% on the next season for the Lakers.

Wes Matthews literally had the lowest 3-pt% of his career on the Lakers.

Some mofo named Svi Mykhailuk shot 32% from 3 as a Laker, was traded to the Pistons, and his 3-pt% jumped to 40%.

Nick Young had a career low 32% on the Lakers…

Shall I add more?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:35 am before that they had Jody Meeks and Reggie Bullocks
Bullock only played 19 games for the Lakers. Before the trade he shot nearly 39% for Detroit… then plummeted to 34% lol

This is your last chance. Make a valid point or I’m putting your smelly ass on Ignore.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Is Leoss still uncertified by Laker Nation?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

zombiesonics, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

zombiesonics wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:37 am Is Leoss still uncertified by Laker Nation?

Years back I believe his application was being processed by one of our secretaries, but ultimately never made its way to the high council.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bubble title gains another * every season since
It's more than been proven as illigitimate and shouldn't count.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"