All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:12 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:57 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:39 pm

As opposed to the argument that “they don’t game plan for 3’s” that your monkey Muzzy ass came up with. :lol:
the lakers were never designed to be a great 3 point shooting but they were a good one and they have been collectively during every championship year. Fisher, Sasha, Kobe, Ariza... they were all big time clutch 3 point shooter, but since you seem to think that any variance in three-point efficiency was due to the bright lights of Los Angeles you are severely mistaken. The Lakers ran the triangle offense for damn near a decade you stupid fucking spic.
The stats I provided were largely for the years after Phil Jackson left, you smelly ugly Muslim. :lol:

And even during those title runs in 2009 and 2010 the Lakers were still 19th and 24th in 3-pt%. Some “cLutCh tHreEs” doesn’t take away from the fact that they were shitty from downtown. They won because some dudes named Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol were great at basketball.
cry some more you stupid ugly fat spic. 😭
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:26 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:12 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:57 pm

the lakers were never designed to be a great 3 point shooting but they were a good one and they have been collectively during every championship year. Fisher, Sasha, Kobe, Ariza... they were all big time clutch 3 point shooter, but since you seem to think that any variance in three-point efficiency was due to the bright lights of Los Angeles you are severely mistaken. The Lakers ran the triangle offense for damn near a decade you stupid fucking spic.
The stats I provided were largely for the years after Phil Jackson left, you smelly ugly Muslim. :lol:

And even during those title runs in 2009 and 2010 the Lakers were still 19th and 24th in 3-pt%. Some “cLutCh tHreEs” doesn’t take away from the fact that they were shitty from downtown. They won because some dudes named Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol were great at basketball.
cry some more you stupid ugly fat spic. 😭
I owned you harder than your family did by disowning you, guy.

Got another solo Thanksgiving coming up next month, faggot? :lol:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS thinks the bright lights are way too fucking bright in LA for professional 3 point shooters to hit their career mark.

:mjlaugh:

oh wait, but he has data for the past decade that supports his assinine theory.

its concrete guys.

Steve Blake
Three-point percentage with the lakers: 40 percent
Career three-point percentage: 38.7 percent

looks like he left him out. 🤔

he also failed to mention

1. Vladimir Radmanovic, 40.0%
2. Mike Penberthy, 39.6%
3. Brian Cook, 39.2%
4. Jumaine Jones, 39.1%
5. Chucky Atkins, 38.7%
6. Anthony Peeler, 38.3%
7. Lindsey Hunter, 38.0%
8. Eddie Jones, 37.8%

since were talking the last ten to twenty years of course. what everyone is trying to tell you is that you're a fucking idiot that bright lights of Los Angeles have nothing to do with anything that you're proposing in your stupid theory. at the end of the day the Lakers ran the triangle offense and they never really coveted or went after elite 3-point shooters nor did they care to draft them so what exactly point are you trying to make? because you failed miserably.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:25 pm @TDK

LNS's argument is so ridiculous I think you missed the point of it. He's saying that players come to the Lakers and shoot poor from three-pointer historically because according to him the lights are brighter in LA, and that's why.

That's why he's a meathead... dead from the neck up.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:44 pm Mommy insults are all you deserve right now, guy. You literally changed your tune ITT from “Lebron makes shooters worse” and “the Lakers being bad from 3 is hogwash” to “okay fine they’re bad from 3 but not piss poor bad” :laugh3:

You just can’t handle the fact that I spun you around here. So yes… you just get mommy jokes from here on out (and the occasional zinger about that domestic partner beastie of yours lol).
The only thing 'spinning' is your head, from all the slapping you've taken ITT meathead... and anyone reading it objectively will confirm that the Lakers have not been "piss poor" historically, save for this year under LeBron (dogshit garbage) and 2-3 other seasons in the last 20 years. The rest of the time they've been slightly below-average to average, which is what I said at the beginning of this exchange.

Fact, no matter how much you cry like a little girlie about it.

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:37 pm LNS thinks the bright lights are way too fucking bright in LA for professional 3 point shooters to hit their career mark.

its concrete guys.

Steve Blake

2. Mike Penberthy, 39.6%
3. Brian Cook, 39.2%
4. Jumaine Jones, 39.1%
5. Chucky Atkins, 38.7%
6. Anthony Peeler, 38.3%
7. Lindsey Hunter, 38.0%
8. Eddie Jones, 37.8%

since were talking the last ten to twenty years of course. what everyone is trying to tell you is that you're a fucking idiot that bright lights of Los Angeles have nothing to do with anything that you're proposing in your stupid theory. at the end of the day the Lakers ran the triangle offense and they never really coveted or went after elite 3-point shooters nor did they care to draft them so what exactly point are you trying to make? because you failed miserably.
Yeah… they never went after “elite 3-pt shooters” which is why they signed Glenn Rice, you lonely retard. :lol:

As for your amazing little list… Mike fucking Penberthy? I had to look him up because I had no fucking clue who he even is. Apparently he played one kinda sorta season for the Lakers with a whopping 53 games at 16mpg lol, played one game the next season, and then was out of the league :laugh3:

Chicly Atkins? Jumaine Jones? Lindsey Hunter? Literally all single season players that weren’t signed back lmao!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:58 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:37 pm LNS thinks the bright lights are way too fucking bright in LA for professional 3 point shooters to hit their career mark.

its concrete guys.

Steve Blake

2. Mike Penberthy, 39.6%
3. Brian Cook, 39.2%
4. Jumaine Jones, 39.1%
5. Chucky Atkins, 38.7%
6. Anthony Peeler, 38.3%
7. Lindsey Hunter, 38.0%
8. Eddie Jones, 37.8%

Yeah… they never went after “elite 3-pt shooters” which is why they signed Glenn Rice, you lonely retard. :lol:

As for your amazing little list… Mike fucking Penberthy? I had to look him up because I had no fucking clue who he even is. Apparently he played one kinda sorta season for the Lakers with a whopping 53 games at 16mpg lol, played one game the next season, and then was out of the league :laugh3:

Chicly Atkins? Jumaine Jones? Lindsey Hunter? Literally all single season players that weren’t signed back lmao!
they didn't sign Glenn Rice they traded for him and when they did he was coming off of serious surgery and in the Twilight of his career technically passed his prime but still effective. he spent two years with the Lakers The first one kind of rehabbing from his injury and surgery and the second one he was far more prolific.

You prove with every post you don't know anything about basketball The Lakers or the NBA so just shut up.

All those players that you're commenting about single season signed lucrative contracts elsewhere when they became free agents. during the last 10 years under Phil Jackson Lakers were notorious for one year contracts because they were over the cap do you know absolutely anything about anything?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:46 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:44 pm Mommy insults are all you deserve right now, guy. You literally changed your tune ITT from “Lebron makes shooters worse” and “the Lakers being bad from 3 is hogwash” to “okay fine they’re bad from 3 but not piss poor bad” :laugh3:

You just can’t handle the fact that I spun you around here. So yes… you just get mommy jokes from here on out (and the occasional zinger about that domestic partner beastie of yours lol).
anyone reading it objectively will confirm that the Lakers have not been "piss poor" historically, save for this year under LeBron (dogshit garbage) and 2-3 other seasons in the last 20 years. The rest of the time they've been slightly below-average to average, which is what I said at the beginning of this exchange.
They’ve literally been near the bottom in the last 15 years, retard. You hemming and hawing like a faggot over “scant percentage points” is irrelevant. The Lakers have had 3-pt shooting woes for a long time now… it’s always been a point of contention with this team. I actually watched them over the years, you’d maybe catch the odd game (and no games recently since you went on your dumbass strike lol).
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

:yawning:

LNS, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:00 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:58 pm

its concrete guys.

Steve Blake

2. Mike Penberthy, 39.6%
3. Brian Cook, 39.2%
4. Jumaine Jones, 39.1%
5. Chucky Atkins, 38.7%
6. Anthony Peeler, 38.3%
7. Lindsey Hunter, 38.0%
8. Eddie Jones, 37.8%

they didn't sign Glenn Rice they traded for him and when they did he was coming off of serious surgery and in the Twilight of his career technically passed his prime but still effective. he spent two years with the Lakers The first one kind of rehabbing from his injury and surgery and the second one he was far more prolific.

You prove with every post you don't know anything about basketball The Lakers or the NBA so just shut up.

All those players that you're commenting about single season signed lucrative contracts elsewhere when they became free agents. during the last 10 years under Phil Jackson Lakers were notorious for one year contracts because they were over the cap do you know absolutely anything about anything?
:haha2:

Jumaine signed with the Hornets for a massive $200K increase lol. Did one year there, went to Phoenix and was out of the league after that. Atkins made an extra $300K for “a” season in Washington.

Do you just say shit to say shit, Muzzy?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Hey guys I was wrong! The Lakers led the league in 3-pt% back in the 86-87 season!

I guess that means they’re actually an elite 3-pt shooting franchise! Just ignore the last 15 seasons ok?

:rivers:

:booker:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:03 pm

anyone reading it objectively will confirm that the Lakers have not been "piss poor" historically, save for this year under LeBron (dogshit garbage) and 2-3 other seasons in the last 20 years. The rest of the time they've been slightly below-average to average, which is what I said at the beginning of this exchange.
They’ve literally been near the bottom in the last 15 years, retard. You hemming and hawing like a faggot over “scant percentage points” is irrelevant. The Lakers have had 3-pt shooting woes for a long time now… it’s always been a point of contention with this team. I actually watched them over the years, you’d maybe catch the odd game (and no games recently since you went on your dumbass strike lol).
Context and perspective remains lost in you simple, toilet-cleaning mind, meathead.

:L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:17 pm Hey guys I was wrong!
You ARE wrong... but you're still a meathead.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 pm

Context and perspective remains lost in you simple, toilet-cleaning mind, meathead.

Oh for sure! Last season the Rockets shot 45.6% from the field. The Warriors shot 47.2% from the field. That’s only a “scant difference” of 1.5%, so the Rockets are technically on the Warriors level when it comes to shooting.

At least by your drunk logic. :suds:

:pjaxlol:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:30 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 pm

Oh for sure! Last season the Rockets shot 45.6% from the field. The Warriors shot 47.2% from the field. That’s only a “scant difference” of 1.6%, so the Rockets are technically on the Warriors level when it comes to shooting.
A) The Warriors shot .469% from the field last year not .472%, meathead

B) We're talking about 3-point shooting %, not overall FG%... big difference since the sample size with FGA is much larger than it is with 3PTA, meathead

C) Even if we overlooked your desperate attempt to change the goalposts and spin words, the Rockets did not shoot "piss poor" last year. OKC, Orlando, Detroit... they shot piss-poor, meathead

D) You are most definitely confirming the fact that you are a meathead

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Meh… .469 to .472 is only a scant .003% amirite? :lol:

And larger sample sizes actually increase statistical validity you dumb fucking homosexual.

The smaller sample sizes of 3PA are actually underselling just how bad the Lakers have been from downtown.

Did you think that helped your argument?

:snoop:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Naw, Google it.

:arnold:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:09 pmDid you think that helped your argument?
My argument is an undisputed fact, meathead, ie; all the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball:

Walker: 34% the past 3 seasons / 17% this year
Nunn: 38% last year / 24% this year
Beverley: 34% last year / 19% this year
Brown: 35% last year / 0% this year
Toscano-Anderson: 36% the last 3 seasons / 13% this year

Those 5 guys went from average / slightly below-average last year/3 years to downright dogshit this year playing alongside LeCommie. Your dumb-ass then tried to run to LeCommie's defense by falsely claiming the Lakers were always piss-poor from long-range, which is when I started slapping your meat-headed ass silly throughout this thread.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm
My argument is an undisputed fact, meathead, ie; all the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball:

Walker: 34% the past 3 seasons / 17% this year
Nunn: 38% last year / 24% this year
Beverley: 34% last year / 19% this year
Brown: 35% last year / 0% this year
Toscano-Anderson: 36% the last 3 seasons / 13% this year

Those 5 guys went from average / slightly below-average last year/3 years to downright dogshit this year playing alongside LeCommie. Your dumb-ass then tried to run to LeCommie's defense by falsely claiming the Lakers were always piss-poor from long-range, which is when I started slapping your meat-headed ass silly throughout this thread.

ouch. everytime i open this thread LNS is getting drywalled with semen. take a break, fella.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:47 pm
drunk rant
And then I proved it, which really upset you bigly lol

And then I bukkaked all over the corpse of your mom… which REALLY made you mad. :laugh3:

You also whined about “sample size” ITT… but are okay with a 5 game sample lol