All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: All the Lakers' shooters have fallen off a cliff playing LeBron Ball...

Post by LNS »

You’re still chirping? Ok… don’t say I didn’t warn you.

:booker:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Just admit you are wrong, and that TDK beat the taco stuffing out of you ITT meathead.

:slapping:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:17 pm Just admit you are wrong, and that TDK beat the taco stuffing out of you ITT meathead.

Wrong about what, exactly? You literally thought it was Lebron James making 3-pt shooters bad on the Lakers. I proved undoubtedly that it’s a normal trend on the Lakers for years and years. You’re fixated on “piss poor” because you’re moving the goalposts and stumblefucking around, which no troll is hilarious lol

The Lakers are a bad 3-pt team. They’re shitty, no good, piss poor, lousy, etc etc etc. The stats prove this… and that reaalllyyy makes you mad.

This also makes you mad cuz you know I’d literally do it IRL too lol:

:arnold:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:22 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:17 pm Just admit you are wrong, and that TDK beat the taco stuffing out of you ITT meathead.

Wrong about what, exactly?
You said the Lakers have always been a piss-poor/shitty/bad/terrible 3-point shooting team, but their % (vs. league-average) over the past 15-20 years PROVES that you are a 100% misinformed meathead.

Can't dumb-it-down for you anymore than that.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:55 pm

You said the Lakers have always been a piss-poor/shitty/bad/terrible 3-point shooting team, but their % (vs. league-average) over the past 15-20 years PROVES that you are a 100% misinformed meathead.

Being 22 out of 30 is terrible, drunko. Maybe in Chicagoland failure like that is only considered “not very good” or whatever the fuck you wrote lol… but the Lakers are held to a higher standard.

I’m glad I got you to change your tune ITT, though. We’re both in agreement: the Lakers have historically been a bad 3-Pt shooting team, Lebron or no Lebron. :suds:

:jayz:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

:popcorn4:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Being 22 out of 30 is terrible, drunko.
Not when you put it in perspective, like I did ITT meathead... ie; if your team misses a total of 2 more long-range shots every 2 games than league average, that is NOT terrible. If making one more 3 point shot every other game moves your ranking from 22 to 15, you're not "terrible".

The Laker ARE terrible today, under LeCommie's leadership meathead. Hence, the title of the thread.

:asskicking:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:42 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Being 22 out of 30 is terrible, drunko.
Not when you put it in perspective, like I did ITT meathead... ie; if your team misses a total of 2 more long-range shots every 2 games than league average, that is NOT terrible. If making one more 3 point shot every other game moves your ranking from 22 to 15, you're not "terrible".

The Laker ARE terrible today under LeCommie's leadership, meathead. Hence, the title of the thread.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Imagine trying to find the good side of being 22 out of 30, while also finding the bad side of being dead last in that same category “because Lebron”.

Talk about trying to suck and blow at the same time.

:mjlaugh:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:50 pm Imagine trying to find the good side of being 22 out of 30, while also finding the bad side of being dead last in that same category “because Lebron”.

Talk about trying to suck and blow at the same time.
I never mentioned "good" to describe the Lakers' 3-point shooting meathead... I simply corrected you by showing that they have not been "piss-poor/terrible" outside of 3-4 of the past 20 seasons.

You're just mad because TDK has been mopping the floor with you, ITT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Mad about what? Getting you to agree that the Lakers are “bad” from 3 for years?

And I enjoy making fun of your brain dead mother, no troll. I know it really irks you and I love it!

:arnold:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 pm Mad about what?
Mad because TDK took you out to the shed and pounded your dumb ass into the ground ITT, meathead... that much is clear because you have no other retorts than deflections and mommy insults.

:lol: :roll:

As God-awful as your pathetic Lakers are this year, TDK's beatdown of you ITT has been even worse.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:14 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 pm Mad about what?
mommy insults.
Yep… I love it! Did you find her face down in a bowl of Cheerios or some embarrassing shit like that?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Poor meathead... he got sooooo embarrassed and humiliated by TDK that he's got nothing left but 3rd grade level insults, which actually explains why he cleans toilets for a living.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Mommy insults are all you deserve right now, guy. You literally changed your tune ITT from “Lebron makes shooters worse” and “the Lakers being bad from 3 is hogwash” to “okay fine they’re bad from 3 but not piss poor bad” :laugh3:

You just can’t handle the fact that I spun you around here. So yes… you just get mommy jokes from here on out (and the occasional zinger about that domestic partner beastie of yours lol).
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

@TDK

LNS's argument is so ridiculous I think you missed the point of it. He's saying that players come to the Lakers and shoot poor from three-pointer historically because according to him the lights are brighter in LA, and that's why.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:25 pm @TDK

LNS's argument is so ridiculous I think you missed the point of it. He's saying that players come to the Lakers and shoot poor from three-pointer historically because according to him the lights are brighter in LA, and that's why.

As opposed to the argument that “they don’t game plan for 3’s” that your monkey Muzzy ass came up with. :lol:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:39 pm

As opposed to the argument that “they don’t game plan for 3’s” that your monkey Muzzy ass came up with. :lol:
the lakers were never designed to be a great 3 point shooting but they were a good one and they have been collectively during every championship year. Fisher, Sasha, Kobe, Ariza... they were all big time clutch 3 point shooter, but since you seem to think that any variance in three-point efficiency was due to the bright lights of Los Angeles you are severely mistaken. The Lakers ran the triangle offense for damn near a decade you stupid fucking spic.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:57 pm
LNS wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:39 pm

the lakers were never designed to be a great 3 point shooting but they were a good one and they have been collectively during every championship year. Fisher, Sasha, Kobe, Ariza... they were all big time clutch 3 point shooter, but since you seem to think that any variance in three-point efficiency was due to the bright lights of Los Angeles you are severely mistaken. The Lakers ran the triangle offense for damn near a decade you stupid fucking spic.
The stats I provided were largely for the years after Phil Jackson left, you smelly ugly Muslim. :lol:

And even during those title runs in 2009 and 2010 the Lakers were still 19th and 24th in 3-pt%. Some “cLutCh tHreEs” doesn’t take away from the fact that they were shitty from downtown. They won because some dudes named Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol were great at basketball.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Only a fucking idiot would blame LeBron for the Lakers poor shooting...

The piss poor shooting is directly related to the fact that they dont have shooters...They dont have even one shooter who makes his living spreading the floor...
This is all on Pelinka and Buss...