I will never understand motherfuckers that say Popeyes Chicken sandwich is good

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

I will never understand motherfuckers that say Popeyes Chicken sandwich is good

Post by Alex_Murphy »

it is bottom tier definitely below KFC and Churches and overrated af! there's nothing special about it it's overly crunchy it's overly greasy and anyone who claims that it's some top tier fried chicken sandwich is a moron who has shitty af taste.

Popeyes chicken sandwich is dog shit compared to KFC's gourmet fried chicken sandwich made from their original secret recipe and blend of spices ... it just doesn't compare.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I will never understand motherfuckers that say Popeyes Chicken sandwich is good

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I need some kombucha Now to flush this shit out my system Good God what did I do to myself
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I will never understand motherfuckers that say Popeyes Chicken sandwich is good

Post by lettherebehouse »

They just need someone on the inside who can improve their logistics. Get yo logistics right, Popeyes! If you will.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Only a moron would go to Popeyes for a chicken sandwich to begin with...

Popeyes chicken is the best, so why would anyone waste a trip getting anything else?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:35 pm Only a moron would go to Popeyes for a chicken sandwich to begin with...

Popeyes chicken is the best, so why would anyone waste a trip getting anything else?
Popeyes is for ghetto hood rats meanwhile KFC is for the elites. white ppl eat at Kfc. meanwhile blacks and wannabe blacks eat at Popeyes. it's really that simple.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss has such a sad life.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:12 am Leoss has such a sad life.
you fit the wananabe nigro, black
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Last time i went to popeyes, when i went to the drive through, instead of saying "hello" he said "what" and that was it lol...They were out of like half of their items too...Very ghetto imo
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Thedictator wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:25 am Last time i went to popeyes, when i went to the drive through, instead of saying "hello" he said "what" and that was it lol...They were out of like half of their items too...Very ghetto imo
trust me they put the most retarded employees in charge of the drive through it moves so goddamn slow. yesterday when I went there The drive-thru didn't move for like 15 minutes I got so irritated I parked the car went inside and ordered and got my food before any car had moved. their logistics is all fucked up imo.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Mr. chime time seems to agree with me that church is chicken is better than Popeyes when it comes to overall chicken sandwich delicacies

https://youtube.com/shorts/PHD36_hPJ08? ... zAoiJ5y-aP
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Anything but bone in chicken is for suckers.
Guarantee leoss think boneless wings are actually a real thing

Fuck mook

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Mr chimetime says Charlotte has trash food. Dude spent like a month there and sample everything like 2 or 3 spots a day and everything was trash...lol at lmd living in hell with garbage food to top it off

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

popeyes chicken sandwhich is the creme de la creme. Everyone else is a poor knock off, except chic fil a which is not bad
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich is the best. :10:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

That’s too bad they got rid of jambalaya as a side. I used to bathe in that shit no troll.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I have no idea how you guys eat chicken sandwiches with crunch. I know I'm the weird one, but still...

I'm eating Chick-Fil-A right now, BTW. It's absolutely delicious.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Leoss my dude please schedule a Dr appointment seems like you eat more fast food than Honey Boo Boo's family.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:36 pm That’s too bad they got rid of jambalaya as a side. I used to bathe in that shit no troll.
Breast thigh wing with cajun rice and fruit punch was my go to...but no more cajun rice...gay
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

y’all need some KFC
Korean Fried Chicken
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:35 pm Only a moron would go to Popeyes for a chicken sandwich to begin with...

My wife and sister-in-law don't like bone-in chicken. They love the sandwich. But when my wife is in the mood, she'll eat a spicy leg from there.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!