Who wins more games this year: Lakers or Magic

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Who wins more games this year: Lakers or Magic

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Tough call... what say you?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Who wins more games this year: Lakers or Magic

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Vegas has the Lakers win total at 45.5, Magic are at 26.5. Might be pushing it for LA with that total, but they have way more vet experience to give them the edge here
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Only 26 wins for the Magic??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I know they suck but I figured they'd be good for at least 30 wins or so.

The Lakers at 45-46 Wins if AD stays healthy sure, but that doesn't seem likely given his track record. If he misses significant time (again) this year LA is screwed.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Magic
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:52 pm Only 26 wins for the Magic??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I know they suck but I figured they'd be good for at least 30 wins or so.

The Lakers at 45-46 Wins if AD stays healthy sure, but that doesn't seem likely given his track record. If he misses significant time (again) this year LA is screwed.
They don't suck. They are young. And Vegas is an absolute joke
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lakers by 10
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

magic will have the benefit of teams resting their good players against them again, but they still will only win 22 games

im watching them now, they are truly awful. Worse than last year
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:17 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:52 pm Only 26 wins for the Magic??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I know they suck but I figured they'd be good for at least 30 wins or so.

They don't suck. They are young. And Vegas is an absolute joke
Magic on pace to go 0-82... yes, they suck. In their defense though, they have very little talent so it's expected that they would suck. The Lakers, on the other hand, "should" easily be a 55+ win, Championship contender yet they'll be lucky to even make the Playoffs; hence, the topic of this thread.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:07 pm magic will have the benefit of teams resting their good players against them again, but they still will only win 22 games

in all honesty do you even understand what you're watching? have a hard time believing that a scrawny bald-headed Polish Jewish guy like yourself could possibly have any grasp or understanding of the game of basketball
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:25 am
Uncontroversial wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:07 pm magic will have the benefit of teams resting their good players against them again, but they still will only win 22 games

in all honesty do you even understand what you're watching? have a hard time believing that a scrawny bald-headed Polish Jewish guy like yourself could possibly have any grasp or understanding of the game of basketball
Ouchie... :lol:

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Magic will have more than the Bulls
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:58 am Magic will have more than the Bulls
Lol
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

The Jazz.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP

UPDATE
Lakers: 2 wins
Magic: 2 wins

This one might go down to the wire, folks.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:29 am BUMP

UPDATE
Lakers: 2 wins
Magic: 2 wins

This one might go down to the wire, folks.
It won't.
Magic still have 6 key players out and are still in every game..Lakers fully healthy are still struggling
Magic on a 7 game homestand now after basically playing on the road the vast majority of games.

As player return the magic will be better and better..Lakers don't have that extra level..this is it for them

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Ideally after yesterday Orlando should finish 4-2 pretty easily this remaining homestand. Kings, Rockets, Hornets & Wolves with the Mavs & Suns in there. Lakers next 8 I can see them breaking even at 4-4. They also get the Spurs 3x in 6 days to wrap up the month.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP

The season is almost half over and we have one hell of a race going on, folks... both the Tragic and LeFakers are tied with 13 wins.

This one will go down to the wire.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:56 pm BUMP

The season is almost half over and we have one hell of a race going on, folks... both the Tragic and LeFakers are tied with 13 wins.

This one will go down to the wire.
It's not almost half over.
And both will have more wins than the bulls

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

As usual, TDK nails it while Throb’s prediction is flailing in the wind like his limp wrist during pride month

:slapping:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

The fact that tdk actually does zero research on the topic and thinks the magic current record is thier actual pace is reason to removed him from any and all nba discussions on this board.
So out if touch and no self awareness whatsoever....dude acts like his bulls aren't complete garbage and like they won't be below the magic at seasons end...and we get your pick so the magic fleece job on Chicago continues