Please keep in mind, this is real and unedited

Talk about anything here.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Please keep in mind, this is real and unedited

Post by TheSaboteur »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:01 am
TheSaboteur wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:39 am What's the BDS kobeunderbite was talking about? Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions?

Why did you ask the room? Why not quote me directly?
Wasn't sure you were still around. I actually forgot I even asked that question.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I remember when Abe and Saboteur claimed Biden was on approximately equal footing with Trump as a speaker.

High comedy in retrospect (and honestly even then to anyone who was honest):

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110371
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

gaskill15 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:15 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:59 am Fatso continues to showcase ITT why no one is more deserving of the "Stupidest Man Alive" title than him.
You're giving him a run for his money.
Says the country bumpkin with 3 teeth, living in the cornfields.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:13 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:59 am Fatso continues to showcase ITT why no one is more deserving of the "Stupidest Man Alive" title than him.
He's got WPOY all locked up
Locked up for as long as this board exists, TBH.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:43 pm I remember when Abe and Saboteur claimed Biden was on approximately equal footing with Trump as a speaker.

:trumphaha:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

When he is going off the cuff Trump can sound like a moron at times but can still mostly make sense.

Give him a good speech to recite and he’s amazing. That 4th of July speech at Mt Rushmore was one of the best speeches I’ve ever heard. Way better than any of Barry’s “the great orator” prepared speeches.

Biden can barely get through a prepared speech. Have him go off the cuff and he can’t even speak at a 5 year old level.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:32 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:13 pm
He's got WPOY all locked up
Locked up for as long as this board exists, TBH.
Wpoty is leoss forever.
Tdk is a pretty trash poster too
Titan is trash
Dictaster is garbage
Ripper he's become an imbicile

Jfc your crew is burn at the stake worthy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:38 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:43 pm I remember when Abe and Saboteur claimed Biden was on approximately equal footing with Trump as a speaker.

:trumphaha:
Biden is superior.
Bragging about yourself and spreading blatant lies makes trump a disastrous speaker

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Man I forgot how bad Abe & Sab were as posters, or people in general... good god.

:kobefacepalm:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Pork rinds...underrated

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:09 pm Bragging about yourself and spreading blatant lies makes trump a disastrous speaker
How would you rate your speaking and communication compared to Trump?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:24 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:09 pm Bragging about yourself and spreading blatant lies makes trump a disastrous speaker
Excellent.
I'm a great public speaker. It has been well known .
Dating back to high school where the scariest teacher ( he taught u.s. government 1st semester and economics 2nd semester) and toughest to impress had very kind words.
We had to give a short current event speech evert Friday on an article or story from the paper or other source.
One Friday I didn't read the paper and wasn't prepared so I just made something up, adding view points and consequences etc..

He and I both knew I was full of shit but he grinned and gave me props. Stating " you are an excellent orator. Your voice carries and you speak clear and concise and are excellent at commanding the attention of the room. You should look into it as part of your future career"

I did speak publicly a lot in college...a lot.
It was part of it. Especially in front of a room of over 200 people and discussing my art to a panel of prestigious dignitaries.

I'm also asked to speak at funerals...recite verses at weddings as well as give toasts. Also been the best man 3 times and killed it with my speeches..

I would make trump and biden look like bitches with ease

No troll

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:38 pm
Excellent.
Dating back to high school where the scariest teacher ( he taught u.s. government 1st semester and economics 2nd semester) and toughest to impress had very kind words.
We had to give a short current event speech evert Friday on an article or story from the paper or other source.
One Friday I didn't read the paper and wasn't prepared so I just made something up, adding view points and consequences etc..

He and I both knew I was full of shit but he grinned and gave me props. Stating " you are an excellent orator. Your voice carries and you speak clear and concise and are excellent at commanding the attention of the room. You should look into it as part of your future career"

It was part of it. Especially in front of a room of over 200 people and discussing my art to a panel of prestigious dignitaries.

I'm also asked to speak at funerals...recite verses at weddings as well as give toasts. Also been the best man 3 times and killed it with my speeches..

No troll
Bragging about yourself and spreading blatant lies makes Rafa a disastrous speaker
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 pmlol
I'm not kidding.
I would humiliate tdk as he foamed from the mouth sitting in the audience looking up at me as he usually does

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lmao
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:42 pm

Excellent.

No troll
Bragging about yourself and spreading blatant lies makes Rafa a disastrous speaker
Not 1 lie and not bragging. Just telling it how it is

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:43 pm

Excellent.

No troll
The whole board has heard you speak.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:18 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:43 pm

The whole board has heard you speak.
Not really.
Nobody on this board has heard me speak publicly...only on a dumb *(lifetime ban worthy) prank call while I was at work already involved in a conversation with other people and some wannabe black dude yelling childish obscenities on the other end claiming he's alex...I assumed it was my cousin Alex initially then realized it was that unemployed loser leoss on the other end and wasn't able to bludgeon him with words while in a professional setting compared to him sitting in a hotel room in his dirty unfmderwear making illegal prank calls

That's your reference ?

You're a moron

TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

I think you posted the wrong link.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode