Mount Rushmore

Re: Boomer neocon Oz set to overtake brain damaged Fetterman

Post by zombiesonics »

Tucker curbstomped Fetterman into an L.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Fetterman is an actual retard after his stroke, but Democrats will vote for him anyway.

Shameful.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

One way to lose any credibility is by saying "boomer" and "brandon"
Are you all so dumb that all you do is copy eachother and have no minds of your own?

What a sad embarrassing generation full of passes and lazy fucks with little to know knowledge history beyond the past few years

The dumb generation...kobeunderballs is part of it as is ripper and leoss and lmd and many others

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am One way to lose any credibility is by saying "boomer" and "brandon"
Are you all so dumb that all you do is copy eachother and have no minds of your own?

What a sad embarrassing generation full of passes and lazy fucks with little to know knowledge history beyond the past few years

The dumb generation...kobeunderballs is part of it as is ripper and leoss and lmd and many others

Sad
OK boomer.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I'm no big fan of Oz (for fear he's really a RINO), but even a RINO is better than an anti-MAGA lefty Liberal (especially Fetterman, who looks like a fucking Satan worshipper).
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am One way to lose any credibility is by saying "boomer" and "brandon"

Sad
As noted, you are the stupidest man alive and have no business talking about credibility. Go crawl back in your hole.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Looks like forever DemonRat Oregon might be going Red too...!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Of course this should come as no surprise to anyone NOT living with their head buried in the sand:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:02 pm

Sad
As noted, you are the stupidest man alive and have no business talking about credibility. Go crawl back in your hole.
It's cute when you throw your little tantrums like a little bitch who has been separated from her favorite Barbi doll.

Using all caps doesn't ever emphasize your point. It only emphasizes your lack of mental stability

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:07 am

Sad
It's cute when you throw your little tantrums like a little bitch who has been separated from her favorite Barbi doll.

Using all caps doesn't ever emphasize your point. It only emphasizes your lack of mental stability
Using all caps?

How drugged out are you right now?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sad
Coming from a low as fuck IQ brainwashed idiot with infinite proof of having zero credibility

Ouchie

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:35 pm

Using all caps?

Tdk loves using all caps. He thinks it actually gives him much desired credibility

It does not

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:18 am

Using all caps?

Tdk loves using all caps. He thinks it actually gives him much desired credibility

It does not
Except he didn't use all caps. He bolded the text.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:52 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:18 am

Using all caps?

It does not
Except he didn't use all caps. He bolded the text.
I'm being in general.
Not specifically to this thread boi

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

artman owned and destroid yet again.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Attention Mr. Stupidest Man Alive:

TDK isn't using all caps... it's called increasing the Font size (from normal to large, so as to make the portion/s of the post I'm responding to stand out.

Now... don't you feel even stupider than you did before you read this post?

:lol: :roll: :L

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:30 pm artman owned and destroid yet again.
Nope...has yet to happen..You're so out of touch with reality