Post by elartman1973 »

Stepped out to buy a bottle of hooch
Leoss eye socket fucked
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: I'm driving and posting

Post by ripper76 »

Another in a long line of very bad life decisions on your part. You're a poor driver to begin with. The most recent accident you were in left you incapacitated for quite awhile.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Perhaps you should be driving and evacuating.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:15 pm Another in a long line of very bad life decisions on your part. You're a poor driver to begin with. The most recent accident you were in left you incapacitated for quite awhile.
Wtf are you talking about?
More lies

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:18 pm Perhaps you should be driving and evacuating.
For what reason?

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:19 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:18 pm Perhaps you should be driving and evacuating.
For what reason?
The fact that you can't swim you sink.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Think it’s time for a ban. Rafael is in a manic state.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Fat people generally float better than muscular people.

Artman might be okay, depending on his body composition.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

You're dead
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Rafa has had many, many car accidents:

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:14 pm
I got into an accident in my own neighborhood while going 25 mph, because I was looking at my phone...
I had the right of way but some dumb bitch pulled too far past her stop sign and I looked up too late...
Fucked her shit up..whole front of her cheap boxlike car fell off and was dripping fluids all over the street...while I just had a dent on my fender and still drove casually to work the next morning

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:19 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:16 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Who cares about timing?
I sprint til I count to 60 then walk til I get my breath back and do it again..not a big deal. And 200+ isnt a big deal..anything less isnt really a man but more of a woman or a pussy
I'll admit that your use of the word sprint is what I'm having issues with. If by sprint you mean, move slightly faster than I'm currently moving than sure, I believe you. When I think of sprint, I'm thinking of running at a full tilt till I reach the end.
Let's say it's a regular run..I'm not supposed to run anyways and it's difficult because my back starts hurting too bad and no its has nothing to do with weight..its clinically diagnosed compressed discs and my recent car accident made it worse.....I have long legs and can cover a long distance

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:51 am
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't get hurt.
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Rinse. Repeat... for 47+ years.
Hey man..a car accident injury isnt genetic you moron...and I'm just going through the motions like my attorney suggested

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Not really...
A little bit...its more preventative...my worst pain is in the morning...an 7 to 9 out of 10. This will help that
Went from chiropractor to nuerosurgeons office this morning...just keeping in check all my attorney has set up for me from my accident....and going through the motions in case I have the opportunity for a large payout later
Were you in a car accident or something?
Yeah..totalled my car....I was on a country road cruising and had the right of way..then a woman and her son in a big dodge 4x4 truck ran a stop sign..was too late...tboned them and flipped the truck on its side and totalled my car..was going about 45 to 50...split second I thought i was done...missed light post and transformer power box by 2 feet as well

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:29 pm Just for discussion...at my chiropractors office.
All after effects of my car accident..been going 3 times a week the past few weeks.
Guess I got herniated discs and fluid seeping out and hitting the nerves...cause for my recent lower back issues...and no assholes..its not weight gain...I use to throw my back out every six months when I was in perfect shape.now it's been over a decade.
That hot big titted Colombian chick at the office got me worked up on friday...my new back exercise involves sitting in a backless chair with wheels and grinding front to back then side to side then rotate one way then rotate the other way...she came in to demonstrate...holy shit...she had to realize how dirty that shit was..and her grin and dirtiness certainly backed it up...plus we had a little back and forth about Paula Abdul who was on the radio at the time with one of her sexy 80s hits
Told her I just ate at this real popular colombian restaurant in town a day earlier and she got all excited...oh my god, we should go....

Future side ass
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Driving, posting and eating
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:33 pm Rafa has had many, many car accidents:

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:14 pm
I got into an accident in my own neighborhood while going 25 mph, because I was looking at my phone...
I had the right of way but some dumb bitch pulled too far past her stop sign and I looked up too late...
Fucked her shit up..whole front of her cheap boxlike car fell off and was dripping fluids all over the street...while I just had a dent on my fender and still drove casually to work the next morning

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:19 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:16 pm

I'll admit that your use of the word sprint is what I'm having issues with. If by sprint you mean, move slightly faster than I'm currently moving than sure, I believe you. When I think of sprint, I'm thinking of running at a full tilt till I reach the end.
Let's say it's a regular run..I'm not supposed to run anyways and it's difficult because my back starts hurting too bad and no its has nothing to do with weight..its clinically diagnosed compressed discs and my recent car accident made it worse.....I have long legs and can cover a long distance

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:51 am
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't get hurt.
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Rinse. Repeat... for 47+ years.
Hey man..a car accident injury isnt genetic you moron...and I'm just going through the motions like my attorney suggested

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm
LNS wrote:
Were you in a car accident or something?
Yeah..totalled my car....I was on a country road cruising and had the right of way..then a woman and her son in a big dodge 4x4 truck ran a stop sign..was too late...tboned them and flipped the truck on its side and totalled my car..was going about 45 to 50...split second I thought i was done...missed light post and transformer power box by 2 feet as well

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:29 pm Just for discussion...at my chiropractors office.
All after effects of my car accident..been going 3 times a week the past few weeks.
Guess I got herniated discs and fluid seeping out and hitting the nerves...cause for my recent lower back issues...and no assholes..its not weight gain...I use to throw my back out every six months when I was in perfect shape.now it's been over a decade.
That hot big titted Colombian chick at the office got me worked up on friday...my new back exercise involves sitting in a backless chair with wheels and grinding front to back then side to side then rotate one way then rotate the other way...she came in to demonstrate...holy shit...she had to realize how dirty that shit was..and her grin and dirtiness certainly backed it up...plus we had a little back and forth about Paula Abdul who was on the radio at the time with one of her sexy 80s hits
Told her I just ate at this real popular colombian restaurant in town a day earlier and she got all excited...oh my god, we should go....

Future side ass
So you are totally clueless about the lawyer Chiropractor post accident scam in this country?
Jfc you're dense

I wasn't hurt and nowhere near anything life long
And no accident has ever been my fault. I'm an excellent driver. My back is great and I'm 100% healthy as fuck
So again

Wtf are you talking about?

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"I got into an accident in my own neighborhood while going 25 mph, because I was looking at my phone..."

"no accident has ever been my fault."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

hurricane ian's message for Rafa Angulo:

2022-09-26_14-30-37.png
:haha2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

"I wasn't hurt and nowhere near anything life long"

"My back is great and I'm 100% healthy as fuck"

"I got herniated discs and fluid seeping out and hitting the nerves."

"I'm not supposed to run anyways and it's difficult because my back starts hurting too bad."

:trumphuh:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Part of being a good driver is being able to avoid these type of situations. There has been a few times a car has turned into my lane or was going to blow a red light and I was able to avoid them pretty easily.

When your brain has been fried from 4 decades of drug abuse and you have a severe case of autism on top of it, you’re not going to have the response time or coordination to be alert enough to avoid these collisions. As evidence by Rafael being involved in multiple car totaling wrecks in his life.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:43 pm "I got into an accident in my own neighborhood while going 25 mph, because I was looking at my phone..."

"no accident has ever been my fault."
Was her fault. She didn't stay in her lane. We had the same insurance so it was easy peasy.
Just sent in pictures and all blame was assessed to her

Officially HER FAULT

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

What kind of absolute moron believes in quack medicine like chiropractic?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:48 pm "I wasn't hurt and nowhere near anything life long"

"My back is great and I'm 100% healthy as fuck"

"I got herniated discs and fluid seeping out and hitting the nerves."

"I'm not supposed to run anyways and it's difficult because my back starts hurting too bad."

:trumphuh:
All gone. It was corrected with only time required. Nothing else and again.
NOT ACCIDENT RELATED YOU DUMBFUCK.

so again, wtf are you talking about?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:55 pm Part of being a good driver is being able to avoid these type of situations. There has been a few times a car has turned into my lane or was going to blow a red light and I was able to avoid them pretty easily.

When your brain has been fried from 4 decades of drug abuse and you have a severe case of autism on top of it, you’re not going to have the response time or coordination to be alert enough to avoid these collisions. As evidence by Rafael being involved in multiple car totaling wrecks in his life.
Fail.
And where do you losers make up this blatant lie about drug abuse?
Smh

And my reaction time is elite. I've avoided countless accidents. Just avoided 2 last week. And I've totalled only 1 car in my life you liar and again it was 100% thier fault
Stop talking out your ass