Post by TheSaboteur »

Trumpies are really dumb.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: trumpies

Post by kobeunderbite »

How are fireworks totally legal in so many states, couldn't someone easily weaponize them
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

TheSaboteur wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:48 am Trumpies are really dumb.
Do you believe your people are intelligent?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I wonder which way JPP votes?

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:44 am How are fireworks totally legal in so many states, couldn't someone easily weaponize them
Ask lmd..his state brags about selling such fireworks at Pedros
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:15 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:44 am How are fireworks totally legal in so many states, couldn't someone easily weaponize them
Looks like 62 cents per resident is spent on fireworks in Florida and only 2 cents per resident in North Carolina.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:26 am
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:15 am
Looks like 62 cents per resident is spent on fireworks in Florida and only 2 cents per resident in North Carolina.
Do you not comprehend my post?
Most non east coast Americans won't.

Smh

North Carolina has fireworks that are banned elsewhere and are sold at the north/south Carolina border at Pedro's South of the Border.

Let's also pretend disney and universal don't have nightly firework displays that totally throw your numbers off

Smh

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Rafa completely wrong as usual, shocking I know.

It's South Carolina that has the good stuff, not NC. Everyone goes to SC to get them, but no one knows what the fuck "Pedro's" is since the biggest joints are places like Phantom Fireworks, Red Rocket, Black Cat, etc.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:41 am Rafa completely wrong as usual, shocking I know.

It's South Carolina that has the good stuff, not NC. Everyone goes to SC to get them, but no one knows what the fuck "Pedro's" is since the biggest joints are places like Phantom Fireworks, Red Rocket, Black Cat, etc.
Everyone knows what pedros is..it's well known for decades..and keeps growing..it's a theme park and mini city now..probably employs over a thousand people..nobody knows those other places even exist..especially since they don't have advertising for 100 miles out every mile on i-95

Smh

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:07 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:41 am Rafa completely wrong as usual, shocking I know.

Everyone knows what pedros is..it's well known for decades..and keeps growing..it's a theme park and mini city now..probably employs over a thousand people..nobody knows those other places even exist..especially since they don't have advertising for 100 miles out every mile on i-95

Smh
I looked it up, it's in the middle of fucking nowhere. No one knows what it is, or cares, and definitely don't go there to buy fireworks.

Was that theme park in the middle of bumfuck a big family vacation for you as a kid, and now you think anyone here knows about it?

:haha2:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:15 am

Smh
I looked it up, it's in the middle of fucking nowhere. No one knows what it is, or cares, and definitely don't go there to buy fireworks.

Was that theme park in the middle of bumfuck a big family vacation for you as a kid, and now you think anyone here knows about it?

Sounds like a happening place.
South of the Border Motor Inn has a wide variety of rooms and suites available. The Pleasure Dome covers an indoor heated pool, sauna and locker rooms with showers for motel guests who choose to enjoy the “Pleasure Dome”. Pedro also provides an outdoor pool.

Camp Pedro is our 100 full hook-up site campground with 30 & 50 Amp service, showers and laundry facilities. Campers may choose to cook their own meals over the barbecue grills provided throughout the campground. Pedro’s sites are roomy enough to handle all of your camping needs! Play areas are provided for Pedro’s little friends!
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:24 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:15 am

Smh

Sounds like a happening place.
South of the Border Motor Inn has a wide variety of rooms and suites available. The Pleasure Dome covers an indoor heated pool, sauna and locker rooms with showers for motel guests who choose to enjoy the “Pleasure Dome”. Pedro also provides an outdoor pool.

Camp Pedro is our 100 full hook-up site campground with 30 & 50 Amp service, showers and laundry facilities. Campers may choose to cook their own meals over the barbecue grills provided throughout the campground. Pedro’s sites are roomy enough to handle all of your camping needs! Play areas are provided for Pedro’s little friends!
Obviously you've never been there..that may be just one of thier things..it's a huge area with several attractions guy...
Everyone who has driven on i-95 through the south knows...you dont
It's on the border moron...thats the point.in the middle of nowhere

Smh

Stop playing dumb

https://www.sobpedro.com/

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

No one besides fat, greasy Orlando liberals knows anything about "Pedros".

In fact, when I first read it ITT I immediately thought meathead LNS started a small business selling tacos out of his new Idaho apartment (or Iowa, or where ever the hell he lives now).

:lol: :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

It's always funny how rafa hypes up the most random and worthless places just because he visited there once.

"Well if I've been there it must be important and widely known about!"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am It's always funny how rafa hypes up the most random and worthless places just because he visited there once.

Everyone knows about it...you did..everyone on the eastern seaboard knows aboutnit for the past 30 years

Stop lying to try to make a point..you know I'm 100% correct

Imagine lying just to be on opposite sides of a losing argument...sad

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Wow... Pedro's Arty? What a weird flex.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:18 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am It's always funny how rafa hypes up the most random and worthless places just because he visited there once.

Everyone knows about it...you did..everyone on the eastern seaboard knows aboutnit for the past 30 years

I've lived in NC my entire life, have traveled all over NC and most of SC, and I've never heard of it once.

It has a 3.9 rating on Google, which is about the same rating as the nearest Taco Bell.

You're such a clown. I know you can't help it, but I always get a kick out of how consistently stupid you are.

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:25 am

I've lived in NC my entire life, have traveled all over NC and most of SC, and I've never heard of it once.

It has a 3.9 rating on Google, which is about the same rating as the nearest Taco Bell.

You're such a clown. I know you can't help it, but I always get a kick out of how consistently stupid you are.

Jesus christ you're a terrible liar.

So you've never driven south on 95?

Or are you just blind and dumb?
Holy shit dude

And I never said it was great moron..I said it's widely known...
You're pretty ignorant and non observant as fuck or a flat out liar

I prefer the big pig in Georgia

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:31 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:25 am

Jesus christ you're a terrible liar.

So you've never driven south on 95?

Or are you just blind and dumb?
Holy shit dude

And I never said it was great moron..I said it's widely known...
You're pretty ignorant and non observant as fuck or a flat out liar

I prefer the big pig in Georgia
Yes, I've driven south on 95, but nowhere near there retard.

Pedros is almost 120 miles East of Charlotte, and 140 miles SouthWest of the Research Triangle, right in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

If I'm traveling South from Charlotte, I wouldn't get on 95 until Florence or Camden which are 40/80 miles from Pedros.

If I'm traveling East to Myrtle Beach I'm on 74 which passes 30+ miles north of Pedros through small ghost towns like Lumberton or Pembroke.

Someone traveling West from the Research Triangle will be on 40 then 85 which is almost 200 miles away.

Even people on the East coast like in Wilmington traveling South will be on 17 which is almost 70 miles away.

The nearest population center is Fayetteville, which is 50 miles away.

Not a single person from any relevant population center travels through the area where it's located.