Laker fans dancing on the Celtic grave

Talk about anything here.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Laker fans dancing on the Celtic grave

Post by americaninfidel »

It's poor form. It belies an insecurity that Boston is actually the #1 franchise of NBA history. It's a collective "whew!" that this version of the Cs didn't put the cherry on the sundae.

Have some dignity, boys.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Laker fans dancing on the Celtic grave

Post by kobeunderbite »

Nice try gay boy, but I was all in on the Celtics to win this thing:

"Warriors will win, but I hope Celtics do"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123748&p=1777209#p1777209

I wouldn't have been even remotely bothered if the Celtics had won because we have four decades of trends to confirm that the Lakers running away with the crown is a total inevitability, sooner or later (but likely sooner).

It was much more important that Steve Kerr be stopped, and the Celtics predictably failed. There's nothing wrong with finding some joy where you can in a lousy outcome.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

americaninfidel wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:53 am It's poor form. It belies an insecurity that Boston is actually the #1 franchise of NBA history. It's a collective "whew!" that this version of the Cs didn't put the cherry on the sundae.

Have some dignity, boys.
You don’t seem to grasp how sports rivalries work, chief.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

LNS wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:15 am
americaninfidel wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:53 am It's poor form. It belies an insecurity that Boston is actually the #1 franchise of NBA history. It's a collective "whew!" that this version of the Cs didn't put the cherry on the sundae.

Have some dignity, boys.
AI is giving your team a compliment and you spit in his face. Shame.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Al Horford has a bright future ahead of him and that should give Celtics fans solace.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elmerjfudd wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:27 am

Have some dignity, boys.
Oh you want smoke too? Here ya go then…

elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

LNS wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:45 am

Oh you want smoke too? Here ya go then…

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Have some dignity, boys.

Why is everyone being extra faggy this morning?

:biggums:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:52 am

Have some dignity, boys.

Yeah...lol.

I'm cool with the razzing. Isn't that why we're mostly here? A trolling sports board is what I joined many years ago. :noidea:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Have some dignity, boys.
Meathead LNS works in a factory making near poverty-level income (so bad he had to pack up and move to Idaho - ROFLMAO)... so you'll have to excuse him for being, well, a meathead.

:lol: :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:58 am
lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:52 am

Have some dignity, boys.

Yeah...lol.

I'm cool with the razzing. Isn't that why we're mostly here? A trolling sports board is what I joined many years ago. :noidea:
That's 'cause you're a fair-weather fan (as I've been saying for years), so you don't have much emotion invested to 'care' about the smack coming your way.

Just calling it like it is, bub.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:30 am

Meathead LNS works in a factory making near poverty-level income (so bad he had to pack up and move to Idaho - ROFLMAO)... so you'll have to excuse him for being, well, a meathead.

You’re computer illiterate, a faggot, and autistic… are we supposed to believe you make big bucks?

:pjaxlol:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Of all the insults to throw at Rob, fair weathered fan is honestly the most random.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:18 pm Of all the insults to throw at Rob, fair weathered fan is honestly the most random.
I'm not sure anyone endures as much shit-slinging as I, (sports team related) outside of Arty. I'm here for it all. :suds:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:20 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:18 pm Of all the insults to throw at Rob, fair weathered fan is honestly the most random.
I'm not sure anyone endures as much shit-slinging as I, (sports team related) outside of Arty. I'm here for it all. :suds:
Well and it's not like you've ever changed teams or not talked about the Celtics as your favorite team.

It's probably because you use to root for Lebron as well as the Celtics. I'm sure that's it.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:25 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:20 pm
Well and it's not like you've ever changed teams or not talked about the Celtics as your favorite team.

It's probably because you use to root for Lebron as well as the Celtics. I'm sure that's it.
That's it for sure. Rooting for Lebron was absolutely painful for Bulls fans (which we have many of). Most of my favorite moments of this board have either been the anti-Kobe threads with Lakers fans....or rooting for Lebron to shit on Bulls fans. :D

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:49 am

You’re computer illiterate, a faggot, and autistic… are we supposed to believe you make big bucks?

You'd be surprised... but nothing short of me providing tax statements would convince you, and I'm not doing that obviously. So regardless, trust and believe I make a hell of a lot more than you do, meathead.

...and that's all that matters, yo.

:asskicking:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

It's not an insult per se, it's the truth. Rob rarely talks about the Celtics until/unless they're winning.

That's a classic example of a fair-weather fan.

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:42 pm
It's not an insult per se, it's the truth. Rob rarely talks about the Celtics until/unless they're winning.

That's a classic example of a fair-weather fan.
So like....when the Bulls were good, you were a fucking staple on this board.

Since they've largely sucked balls for the past 5 years, your participation here has been spotty at best. Of course, you did that stint in prison, so we're not really sure if you're a criminal, or just a fair-weathered fan, as you describe.

~George Carlin~
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:36 pm
LNS wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:49 am

You'd be surprised...
No I wouldn’t. :laugh3:

I usually don’t get into “muh life” type posts… but I’m younger than you, better looking, in much better shape, have a hotter wife (or whatever you have lol), own my home 100%, and most importantly I’ve never sucked dick for coke like you have.

:ape: