NFL's first transgender cheerleader:

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

NFL's first transgender cheerleader:

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... qx3x9mlEkU

wretched abominations continue unabated.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: NFL's first transgender cheerleader:

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Can they not even make an effort at using an attractive tranny?

Why is there an obsession with making everything ugly and disgusting?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

It's just a bald black dude with painted on eyebrows

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

he looks like the dude in NYC subway who wrenched the lady's hair.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Meanwhile... the same people who mock, criticize and despise the entire Tranny movement will STILL willingly $upport the businesses that endorse and encourage the behavior.

:roll:

In other words BOYCOTT the "woke" companies and send a message... and this shit will stop. Sadly though most people just talk the talk, including many posters on this board.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:34 pm Meanwhile... the same people who mock, criticize and despise the entire Tranny movement will STILL willingly $upport the businesses that endorse and encourage the behavior.

In other words BOYCOTT the "woke" companies and send a message... and this shit will stop. Sadly though most people just talk the talk, including many posters on this board.

Your boomer boycotts don’t work.

:laugh3:

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Stunning and Brave
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:34 pm Meanwhile... the same people who mock, criticize and despise the entire Tranny movement will STILL willingly $upport the businesses that endorse and encourage the behavior.

I just might have to give up my boycott of MLB this year...

It's mid-way through the season and BOTH of my teams are in 1st Place... so this could be the year we finally see a cross-town Cubbies vs. White Sox World Series, which I actually said last year already could happen, given the abundance of talent on both teams.

That said, let me go on record today to say IF that happens I would definitely give-up my boycott.

Fingers crossed because watching no sports is killing me.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112989&p=1650642&hi ... t#p1650642
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Hey, if you're ok with grown men showering with little girls, so be it... keep embracing the movement and perhaps your daughter/niece/sister/wife will fall victim to one of these sickos... then you can come back to the board and laugh about it.

Fool.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:06 pm

I just might have to give up my boycott of MLB this year...

It's mid-way through the season and BOTH of my teams are in 1st Place... so this could be the year we finally see a cross-town Cubbies vs. White Sox World Series, which I actually said last year already could happen, given the abundance of talent on both teams.

That said, let me go on record today to say IF that happens I would definitely give-up my boycott.

Fingers crossed because watching no sports is killing me.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112989&p=1650642&hi ... t#p1650642
Regardless of that troll post, I haven't watched a NBA, NFL or MLB game in 3 years bush-league... although of the three MLB is by far the least 'woke'.

Now tell us why you lack the balls to make a stand against the trannie/woke movement... or do you also support grown men sharing bathrooms with little girls?

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

tdk is making a stand everyone :laugh3:

Weren’t you literally run out of Chicago like a scared faggot?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LNS wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:17 pm tdk is making a stand everyone :laugh3:

TDK really needs to understand the concept of "taking care of your own backyard first".

Fix yourself
Fix your family
Fix your local community
Fix your state
Fix the country
Fix the world

TDK is talking about himself being on level 5 and having an influence, but he's struggling to get beyond level 1 in his regular life.

Levels 2 and 3 are going to be the max level for almost every single man.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:03 pm Stunning and Brave
vile and wretched
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:20 pm
LNS wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:17 pm tdk is making a stand everyone :laugh3:

TDK really needs to understand the concept of "taking care of your own backyard first".

Fix yourself
Fix your family
Fix your local community
Fix your state
Fix the country
Fix the world

TDK is talking about himself being on level 5 and having an influence, but he's struggling to get beyond level 1 in his regular life.

Levels 2 and 3 are going to be the max level for almost every single man.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:12 pm
zombiesonics wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Hey, if you're ok with grown men showering with little girls, so be it... keep embracing the movement and perhaps your daughter/niece/sister/wife will fall victim to one of these sickos... then you can come back to the board and laugh about it.

Fool.
You’re missing the point, drunky.

I’m not saying that we have to embrace the degeneracy being forced on us. I’m saying that your “boycott [insert corporation here]” strategy doesn’t work.

First of all, these corporations don’t care about losing money or customers. I’ve already been over this countless times and don’t feel like reiterating it.

Secondly, the majority of you don’t even have the discipline to turn it off and walk away. Those NFL stadiums stay packed even rainbow flags hanging everywhere, and faggot propaganda in literally every commercial. You’ll just complain about it in the Fox News comment section and then go about your regular routine…

:dirk:
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:07 pm Can they not even make an effort at using an attractive tranny?

Why is there an obsession with making everything ugly and disgusting?
As Dennis Prager says, the Left destroys everything it touches.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I think I am done
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Artman believes this to be acceptable
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser