For the few hockey fans on this board - The official "Fuck the Oilers" thread.

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

For the few hockey fans on this board - The official "Fuck the Oilers" thread.

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Go Avalanche.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: For the few hockey fans on this board - The official "Fuck the Oilers" thread.

Post by lettherebehouse »

The McDavid hatred is getting a little out of control

:stephena:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: For the few hockey fans on this board - The official "Fuck the Oilers" thread.

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:31 pm The McDavid hatred is getting a little out of control

:stephena:
You would be mistaken. I actually like McDavid. I would be a big fan if he played for any other team other than the Oilers. He's the most exciting player in the league today. On the other hand, Evander Kane is a complete wanker and Draisaitl is a whiny bitch. But even if Kane wasn't on the Oilers, I 'd root for the Avalanche. The Oilers are the Flames biggest rival and I've become a Flames fan....sooooo.... FUCK THE OILERS!

And if you are watching, pay close attention to McKinnon on the Avalanche. Most underrated superstar in the league if that makes any sense. Guy is a beast.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I know they're the Flames rivals, but feel like a Canadian would be rooting for the Oilers? What's it been like 30 years since the last Canada team won the Cup?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:04 pm I know they're the Flames rivals, but feel like a Canadian would be rooting for the Oilers? What's it been like 30 years since the last Canada team won the Cup?
Fuck them. I'd root for Vancouver. Ottawa, Montreal and Calgary out of the Canadian teams. Obviously for Montreal and Calgary more than the other two. But fuck the OIlers and fuck the Leafs - forever.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Oh shit, I just did it again. :?
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Edmonton just need Earl Campbell back and they'll be fine.

Seriously, I'll be pulling for the Oilers in this one. The Avs just creep me out. They're annoying.

I was hoping the Flames could take the Cup though.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:32 pm Edmonton just need Earl Campbell back and they'll be fine.

Seriously, I'll be pulling for the Oilers in this one. The Avs just creep me out. They're annoying.

I was hoping the Flames could take the Cup though.

Right now the Avs are the only team than can defeat the Lightning. I will therefore be rooting for the Avs.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Nail biter, Good guys won.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

8-6? This an all star game?
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:36 pm 8-6? This an all star game?
Edmonton has them by the ying yang. They lost game one of the Calgary series 9-6. Yep, yep, yep.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

While I have no love for the Oilers, I dislike the Avs more.
So “Fuck the Avs!”
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Muhnigga Draisaitl puttin in that work

:slapping:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

That was a sad OT ending. Just like that.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:37 pm That was a sad OT ending. Just like that.
Not in my household. Joyous celebrations! FUCK THE OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Kind of a big shame that Nazim Kadri got hurt by that bad check from Evander Kane and will miss the finals. He is their second best forward after MacKinnon so that really sucks. Kane might be the player in the entire league I find most distasteful.