Why I love Russia more and more

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Why I love Russia more and more

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:17 pm House isn’t trying to troll anyone. He’s a legit nice person and does his best to get along with everyone. Whether it’s Clevetown, Arty, even that loser tdk… I mean who have you seen House get into it with lately? Maybe Madness occasionally? He might bash Shill once in a while. But otherwise the guy likes being a good person.

How dare some of you to question that.

He encourages the village idiots for shits and giggles.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Yea yea House is a nice person. Phuture'esque even. He definitely would not troll anyone on here, especially his good pal Rafa.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Regarding the thread topic the per capita GDP of Russia is around $10,000.00. That is roughly the same per capita GDP as Malaysia. Therefore it's not as if those platforms are being locked out of a wealthy market. The ban in China hurts more, not because an individual in China is wealthy but because of the enormous size of the market.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 pm Yea yea House is a nice person. Phuture'esque even. He definitely would not troll anyone on here, especially his good pal Rafa.
Well… Phuture’s a different animal entirely lol. That dude is scary nice IMO. Like murders-prostitutes-and-hides-their-body-parts kinda nice. :laugh3:

And House isn’t above trolling people, but he’s more kumbaya than people here seem to think.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

House used to shit talk with the best of them... Then he got married and started raising someone else's kids and got all cucked on us. Faggot!
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

I wonder if Arty isn’t actually the low IQ autist that we all think he is. Maybe he was trolling House by pretending to not understand his sarcasm.

Maybe Arty is a post-ironic metamodern troll playing 5D chess with all of us.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:57 pm House isn't making fun of Rafa.

I swear!
Ummm..he isn't actually...its quite over your mullet
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:15 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:57 pm House isn't making fun of Rafa.

I swear!
Ummm..he isn't actually...its quite over your mullet
Naw. He is. You're an easy mark..
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:06 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:59 pm

I swear!
He's not. He's more trying to troll Grizz and everyone else that takes Arty seriously.
I actually think he's trying to troll both of us. Artie is way too dim to get it.
No..you are..he doesn't troll me..he unlike you..actually gets it and is on it by default.

It's time you jump off your high horse and jump on mine

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:18 pm
LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:17 pm House isn’t trying to troll anyone. He’s a legit nice person and does his best to get along with everyone. Whether it’s Clevetown, Arty, even that loser tdk… I mean who have you seen House get into it with lately? Maybe Madness occasionally? He might bash Shill once in a while. But otherwise the guy likes being a good person.

How dare some of you to question that.

He encourages the village idiots for shits and giggles.
Dude..when will you wake up and realize you are the butt of the joke here?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

One day posters will come to the realization that if you arent a prick to me then you won't get it slapped right back in your face...theres overwhelming proof of this

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Now don’t get your titties twisted, Ralph. Just because House is nice to you doesn’t make you any less of an autist. House almost assuredly is as disgusted by your large breasts as the rest of us, he’s just too nice to say anything about them.

Comprende?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I haven’t trolled anybody since TDK after I was given MOD privileges back in the day.

Artman’s just a fun guy to shoot the shit with underneath his trolling of everyone here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

There’s always that dude that is nice to the retards like Rafael Angulo and make them feel accepted by at least one person and that is house. Good man, the kind you want your daughter to bring home.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:24 pm Now don’t get your titties twisted, Ralph. Just because House is nice to you doesn’t make you any less of an autist. House almost assuredly is as disgusted by your large breasts as the rest of us, he’s just too nice to say anything about them.

Comprende?
You're a dumb misguided child

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 pm There’s always that dude that is nice to the retards like Rafael Angulo and make them feel accepted by at least one person and that is house. Good man, the kind you want your daughter to bring home.
Especially after the first guy she brings home ditches her and the kids.

[Note: Apologies House. But it didn't feel right leaving without at least one tired cliched cheap shot.]
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 pm There’s always that dude that is nice to the retards like ******** and make them feel accepted by at least one person and that is house. Good man, the kind you want your daughter to bring home.
Green this loser for yet again breaking very well known board rules...
Dont let his recent snot ragging sway your actions
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:29 pm
LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:24 pm Now don’t get your titties twisted, Ralph. Just because House is nice to you doesn’t make you any less of an autist. House almost assuredly is as disgusted by your large breasts as the rest of us, he’s just too nice to say anything about them.

Comprende?
House is a better man than most here. While I can’t help but laugh at your autism, crossed eyes, and large heaving bosom, House on the other hand shows empathy for you and treats you with kindness. We should all aspire to be more like House… but goddamn it’s fun to rip on you lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:32 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:29 pm

Comprende?
House is a better man than most here. While I can’t help but laugh at your autism, crossed eyes, and large heaving bosom, House on the other hand shows empathy for you and treats you with kindness. We should all aspire to be more like House… but goddamn it’s fun to rip on you lol
None of those apply to me which further proves
1. I trigger you so bad you are forced into childishness and blatant lies in order to post
2. You're a misguided child who I own outright with no debate
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:30 pm
Titan18 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 pm There’s always that dude that is nice to the retards like ******** and make them feel accepted by at least one person and that is house. Good man, the kind you want your daughter to bring home.
Green this loser for yet again breaking very well known board rules...
Dont let his recent snot ragging sway your actions
I got a few legit things I can get greened for at my disposal and will take the punishment when the time is right.

Best part is I can drop these bombs at any time and you will never see it coming, Rafael.

:trumplol: