Why I love Russia more and more

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why I love Russia more and more

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:41 pm Alex_Murphy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Go away..nobody takes you seriously
You're my property
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:37 pm
gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:34 pm Arty is getting more manic by the day. Mocking a poster for mourning a near death loved one is not a good look.
Nope..its right in line with his comments directed at me..my family..my dead father etc...
It's totally fair game and that's as a result of his own comments made towards me...
He needs to Get thicker skin or shut the fuck up about my family, personal life etc..
Period

If you can't take it then dont dish it
Rationalize it all you want. You’re just all-in-all a pretty shitty human being. It is what it is.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:43 pm
gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:34 pm Arty is getting more manic by the day. Mocking a poster for mourning a near death loved one is not a good look.
Nope..its right in line with his comments directed at me..my family..my dead father etc...
It's totally fair game and that's as a result of his own comments made towards me...
He needs to Get thicker skin or shut the fuck up about my family, personal life etc..
Period

Rationalize it all you want. You’re just all-in-all a pretty shitty human being. It is what it is.
Nope..I'm quite a great human being..I'm not the one here hating on minorities..bashing gays..etc...
Talking shit about my dead family members..posting illegally obtained images etc...
I'm a good human..he is a piece if shit..period.

Like I said..fair as fuck game..dont dish it if you can't take it.
Period

Plus I didn't break ANY rules...he's broken rules countless times at my expense...
Nothing to rationalize...I still owe him
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

No one here has made fun of your dad, Tits. We’ve actually empathized with him because it must’ve been hell raising a cross eyed autistic son. But he loved you till the very end, which is why he passed away with lingering concerns for you.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

The whole “he did it so it’s ok if I do it” rationale is weak and simple-minded.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:43 pm
Period

He's getting pretty desperate everybody owns The living daylights out of him everyday so he's resorting to clowning someone mourning the loss of a loved one. Pretty pathetic but when you have a drug damaged mind and are mentally ill things like this should be expected.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:49 pm The whole “he did it so it’s ok if I do it” rationale is weak and simple-minded.
Bla black bla..nothing I've posted comes close to as offensive as the dhit he and all you assumes have posted towards me...pure facts...get a set of balls and stop being pussies

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:50 pm
gaskill15 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:49 pm The whole “he did it so it’s ok if I do it” rationale is weak and simple-minded.
Bla black bla..nothing I've posted comes close to as offensive as the dhit he and all you assumes have posted towards me...pure facts...get a set of balls and stop being pussies
You brought this upon yourself.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Nobody gives a shit what you post..notice how nobody replies to your shit posting...you're a loser...accept facts

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Be the bigger man?

(I mean emotionally because we know you are physically.)
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:12 pm
Titan18 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:41 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:34 am OP hates freedom and freedom of choice..he prefers to be told what to do what to think what to believe and likes being imprisoned for having and voicing his opinions....he also doesn't want any privacy and likes when the government is allowed to read any message he texts to anyone
Like I said..trumpeters are fucking idiots
CNN sheep

Also WPOY with big floppy titties
More dumb deflecting with the same lies...go cry about your mother in law faggot
So you are also homophobic on top of being racist and bigoted.

WPOY. Fat. Poor

Concerns and lingering

:trumplol:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:58 pm
Be the bigger man?

That's just not what "great human beings" do, Karl.

The best humans are mean, vengeful and petty. Everybody knows this, dumby.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Oh and Tits, I’ve never made fun of your dead dad before. But if he’s now fair game that’s cool with me.

Enjoy what’s about to come. With no reporting or PM feature at your disposable.

:trumphaha:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Artman's dad had some milk jugs for breasts. Like father like son.

:aj:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

God often makes the outside reflect the inside of a person.

Artman is a classic example.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Like I said...
Making cracks about any aspect of my personal life makes it fair game for me to reciprocate...
Using your own words...if you dont want to be trolled about it then dont post it here...boom
Wrecked

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

WPOTY and a new category - Biggest asshole of the Year.

Congrats Artie!!!!!!!!!!!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm WPOTY and a new category - Biggest asshole of the Year.

I'm niether...you seem.to.purposely ignore all the assholes posting at me...how convenient...and I'm far from wpoty...take a gander at dictaster, leoss titan etc....I'm not even close to being in the running...and troll votes front count.

Anyone claiming he didn't deserve it is a fucking idiot, he more than asked for it, for a long long time to...hello idiot.
Go let posters break more well known rules at my expense while you dont do hack shit about it...its on you
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:40 pm Like I said...
Making cracks about any aspect of my personal life makes it fair game for me to reciprocate...
Using your own words...if you dont want to be trolled about it then dont post it here...boom
Wrecked
You just don't have any game. At all. You just spew 100 posts a day hoping one sticks. It's takes me nothing but a handful of posts a day to destroy you. Meanwhile you post 60+ times getting roasted and owned and you think that somehow you're playing 5D chess. You're not. You're losing badly. You're a loser. Don't read this post I suggest you ignore it because it will severely hurt your feelings and you will become triggered as a result.

Fat ass.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:51 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm WPOTY and a new category - Biggest asshole of the Year.

I'm niether...you seem.to.purposely ignore all the assholes posting at me...how convenient...and I'm far from wpoty...take a gander at dictaster, leoss titan etc....I'm not even close to being in the running...and troll votes front count.

Anyone claiming he didn't deserve it is a fucking idiot...hello idiot
It's not everyone else Artie. It's you. You're an asshole. That is pretty much a universally held belief here. You try to justify being an asshole with your rationalizations, but you're just an asshole. Plain and simple.

And you can delude yourself all you want on WPOTY, but you earned it. Part of the reason you earned it is because you are such an asshole. It's not rocket science.