The Lurker

Re: Jusuf Nurkic grabs Pacer’s fan phone and throws it

Post by elmerjfudd »

Fan looks like a child.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lol at him being 8-feet tall and needing to do that to intimidate the kid. What a bitch and that should be or is illegal
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Looks like he was fined $40K.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

My grandfather died of COVID in 2020 and I definitely wouldn't take someones phone and throw it if someone said my grandpa is a bitch lol
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:21 pm My grandfather died of COVID in 2020 and I definitely wouldn't take someones phone and throw it if someone said my grandpa is a bitch lol
I would. But you’re a lot more sensible than I am.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:19 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:21 pm My grandfather died of COVID in 2020 and I definitely wouldn't take someones phone and throw it if someone said my grandpa is a bitch lol
There are a million things in life that people say "well if it were me....." and most of the time it is baloney. The vast majority of the time, you don't know how you would react unless it happens for real, not hypothetically.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:21 pm
There are a million things in life that people say "well if it were me....." and most of the time it is baloney. The vast majority of the time, you don't know how you would react unless it happens for real, not hypothetically.
Meh… I know myself well enough in this case. I’m not saying I’d rag doll the idiot or beat his ass. Tossing his phone after he shit talks one of my dead relatives and then has the nerve to film me for a reaction seems minor TBH.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:24 pm

Meh… I know myself well enough in this case. I’m not saying I’d rag doll the idiot or beat his ass. Tossing his phone after he shit talks one of my dead relatives and then has the nerve to film me for a reaction seems minor TBH.

Words are just words. You shouldn't let them bother you so much. :D
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:26 pm

Words are just words. You shouldn't let them bother you so much. :D
That’s great advice. :suds:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I think you would too actually. My internet impression of you. It was actually more directed at KUB.

I "think" I know how I would react, but I've thought that before about other scenarios and when they happened, my reaction was completely different. That includes some things that were pretty trivial, and other very serious life events.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

isnt that because you would get your ass beat?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:29 pm

I think you would too actually. My internet impression of you. It was actually more directed at KUB.

I "think" I know how I would react, but I've thought that before about other scenarios and when they happened, my reaction was completely different. That includes some things that were pretty trivial, and other very serious life events.
I mean FWIW it’s the incorrect reaction and in Nurkic’s case he’s now $40K poorer for it. But still…
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:34 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:29 pm

I mean FWIW it’s the incorrect reaction and in Nurkic’s case he’s now $40K poorer for it. But still…

To be fair, that's only about $100 for somebody on your salary if you really were the type to do something like that...

After all, aren't you a janitor or something?
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:31 pm
isnt that because you would get your ass beat?

I wouldn't against most competition and certainly not against that kid who triggered Nurkic.

And to respond to grizz, you "never know," because you haven't experienced it etc, but I'm 99.8% certain I wouldn't throw the kids phone. I'd pull a LeBron, turn my head to see who is yelling and then walk on by