Mount Rushmore

Stunning and brave

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Stunning and brave

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Meanwhile in NCAA Women's sports:

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Yes..its better to have confused children than educated children...
-Republicans
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Future philosophy 101 question posed by Mr. Sexy
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

44-4

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

The American woman of today is absolutely worthless
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:59 pm Meanwhile in NCAA Women's sports:

Note that that things father seems to be in hiding lol
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:59 pm Meanwhile in NCAA Women's sports:

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:00 pm Yes..its better to have confused children than educated children...
-Republicans
Boys have a Penis, Girls have a Vagina. What is so confusing about this statement, from the movie Kindergarten cop.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:00 pm Yes..its better to have confused children than educated children...
-Republicans
Boys have a Penis, Girls have a Vagina. What is so confusing about this statement, from the movie Kindergarten cop.
Yes but these others exist...its stupid to pretend they dont and even stupider to hide that they exist .

You miss the point here...its not about being for or against..its about not pretending certain people dont exist.

Republicans and thier triggered cancel culture...these are the same people who claim to be against censorship and for free speech.....guess not...jus more lip service

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

WPOY ^^^
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:03 pm
-Republicans
Yes but these others exist...its stupid to pretend they dont and even stupider to hide that they exist .

You miss the point here...its not about being for or against..its about not pretending certain people dont exist.

Republicans and thier triggered cancel culture...these are the same people who claim to be against censorship and for free speech.....guess not...jus more lip service
Everyone knows these mentally ill people exist Rafa.

They belong in the asylum, not in women's sports.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:45 am

Everyone knows these mentally ill people exist Rafa.

They belong in the asylum, not in women's sports.
Wrong...
Your people are trying to pretend they dont exist and think they will just go away and disappear by acting like they dont exist
Dumb as fuck logic.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

-Republicans

Very well said, IMHO.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Rafa (the guy who is/was definitely a parent) prioritizes teaching 8 year olds about anal sex and 69ing with trannies as opposed to reading/math/science/civics.

As always, the left is VERY interested in bringing the world of genitals into contact with the world of children.

For whatever reason. I'm sure it's purely innocent and well-meaning.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

-Republicans

Looks like the CNN sheep got his new talking points programmed.

Brainwashed and fat.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

So let me get this straight. The don't say gay bill that ESPN is holding moments of silence for simply prevents teachers from discussing homosexuality with kids K-3rd grade?

What else am I missing? Why are teachers talking about sexuality at all with 8 year olds?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:37 pm So let me get this straight. The don't say gay bill that ESPN is holding moments of silence for simply prevents teachers from discussing homosexuality with kids K-3rd grade?

What else am I missing? Why are teachers talking about sexuality at all with 8 year olds?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:37 pm So let me get this straight. The don't say gay bill that ESPN is holding moments of silence for simply prevents teachers from discussing homosexuality with kids K-3rd grade?

Sometimes people like to create their own interpretations or even narratives of more complicated issues to create/support/tout their own agendas.

That could be the case here... much like it is when people act up in arms over critical race theory allegedly being taught in schools.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:47 pm

Sometimes people like to create their own interpretations or even narratives of more complicated issues to create/support/tout their own agendas.

That could be the case here... much like it is when people act up in arms over critical race theory allegedly being taught in schools.
in other words, "stand down its all a conspiracy"