I see vcsjizzface is dead fucking quiet while his fellow countrymen are arrested and their banks seized for honking horn

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

I see vcsjizzface is dead fucking quiet while his fellow countrymen are arrested and their banks seized for honking horn

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I bet that saggy titted retard still has money in Canadian institutions also.

Or maybe he's just too scared to speak in case Chairman Truduea is watching his families' social media too.

Pathetic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: I see vcsjizzface is dead fucking quiet while his fellow countrymen are arrested and their banks seized for honking

Post by zombiesonics »

He’s a boomer with a big ego and too much pride to admit that we were right. He’d rather close his eyes, cover his ears, and pretend none of this is happening then admit that the so-called “conspiracy theorists” were right all along.

He’ll still call us “idiots” while Trudeau continues to transform into a brutal dictator just like his father.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: I see vcsjizzface is dead fucking quiet while his fellow countrymen are arrested and their banks seized for honking

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Grizz is part of the 1%.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Meanwhile vcsjizzface be like:
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:30 pm If I was a right wing grifter, the likes of ripper would be so easy... You are so fucking stupid.
Ouchie.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Grizz is ducking this thread for the same reason Abe left the board entirely.

Liberalis are cowards.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's an interesting part of human behavior that some people have a pretty solid ability to analyze and synthesize information until they hit some arbitrary social or political marker, at which point their ability completely falls apart.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:24 pm It's an interesting part of human behavior that some people have a pretty solid ability to analyze and synthesize information until they hit some arbitrary social or political marker, at which point their ability completely falls apart.
Cognitive dissonance.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Some people are addicted to always needing to be right. Probably a pride/insecurity issue. When challenged on issues they’re anchored in on, they lash out in tantrums.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Purple underwear getting destroid ITT
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

:lol: the little meatball Commie is getting eviscerated ITT... and justifiably so. He's probably wearing a pink "I Stand With Trudeau" t-shirt as I write this.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew