Westbrook the latest victim of LeBron-ball... lolol

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Westbrook the latest victim of LeBron-ball... lolol

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

The guy "averaged" a 26-PPG Triple Double for 5 straight seasons before joining the Lakers... a half-season playing LeBron-ball and Westbrook is a 3rd fiddle.

:lol: :roll: :L

How many superstars and and promising youngsters' careers has this Commie-loving racist stifled in the last 19 years, sheesh...

:bronfrown:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Westbrook the latest victim of LeBron-ball... lolol

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I've watched every minute of the Lakers version of Russell Westbrook and if you try and pin any blame on King LeBron James for that scrub bum SOB I will fucking #@$& you!
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron is a victim of Westbrook.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:34 am I've watched every minute of the Lakers version of Russell Westbrook and if you try and pin any blame on King LeBron James for that scrub bum SOB I will fucking #@$& you!
Of course it's LeBron's fault. There's no reason in the world for James to be chuckin' far more shots per game than anyone on the team AND controlling the Offense with his ball-hogging... waaaaay too much talent on the Lakers for LeStats to be dominating the ball the way he does.

LeBron Ball = Everyone else must change their roles and sacrifice/adjust their games so LeStats can "get his". That's why Russ can't fit it, and why AD isn't dropping 30/15 every night. That's why Irving and Love and Bosh and Ingram and Ball an on and on didn't mesh with LeEgomaniac... and that's why these Lakers as a team are a joke.

True story.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Still better than Jordan.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Of course it’s LeCommie’s fault. He orchestrated the trade and signed off on it. Nothing comes through those doors without Lebron’s stamp of approval.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

No worries Vogel will take the fall, wherein Bron can hand pick his what is it now, 8th coach of his career?
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I agree. Lebron doesn't make anyone better. He needs to be traded. The Lebron Lakers experiment has been a failure considering he only won in a bubble extended season after months off
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmerjfudd wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:44 amStill better than Jordan.

List of things LeCommie does better than Jordan (in no order):

- Loses
- Loses with a roster full of All-Stars/HOF level talent
- Whines and cries about losing
- Blames everyone else for his losing
- Stifles the development of young, promising talent
- Turns superstars into role-players
- Stat-pads
- Supports Communist countries
- Plays no Defense

....and that's just off the top of my head.

:mjlaugh: