Does demon possession exist?

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Does demon possession exist?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

No, but mental illness does.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

she's growling like an animal. the only thing coming out of that is violence. its definitely demon possession.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

So, probably not the right place to talk about this but I’m being haunted. I’m not a religious person and don’t believe in the afterlife, that being said my partners grandfather is haunting me. He wakes my dog and I up by talking to us in the middle of the night or by knocking over books or pictures, things that can’t just move on their own. She says he seems more mischievous than malicious, whatever the hell that means, but it’s been a few weeks of this and I’m starting to get actually freaked out.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:12 pm So, probably not the right place to talk about this but I’m being haunted. I’m not a religious person and don’t believe in the afterlife, that being said my partners grandfather is haunting me. He wakes my dog and I up by talking to us in the middle of the night or by knocking over books or pictures, things that can’t just move on their own. She says he seems more mischievous than malicious, whatever the hell that means, but it’s been a few weeks of this and I’m starting to get actually freaked out.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:15 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:12 pm So, probably not the right place to talk about this but I’m being haunted. I’m not a religious person and don’t believe in the afterlife, that being said my partners grandfather is haunting me. He wakes my dog and I up by talking to us in the middle of the night or by knocking over books or pictures, things that can’t just move on their own. She says he seems more mischievous than malicious, whatever the hell that means, but it’s been a few weeks of this and I’m starting to get actually freaked out.
I’ve spread salt around the house and had a practitioner of Hawaiian spirituality come and bless the house. This isn’t something I ever thought I’d believe in, but here I am
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bro...”my partner”?

:stephena:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

I can't tell if wailua is serious or not.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:18 pm Bro...”my partner”?

:stephena:
Meh, she’s a social worker, I slip from time to time but that’s what she prefers me to call her for inclusion or whatever
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:18 pm I can't tell if wailua is serious or not.
100%. We’ve posted together for long enough that you know I don’t just make any kind. I could be having a mental breakdown and that’s the most reasonable assessment, but I’m pretty sure there is some shit happening that I can’t explain
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:23 pmI could be having a mental breakdown and that’s the most reasonable assessment
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:01 pm No, but mental illness does.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:23 pmI could be having a mental breakdown and that’s the most reasonable assessment
That’d be the preferred outcome I think haha
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I don't believe in the afterlife or am I a religious person but I'm being haunted by a ghost...?

Well apparently you do.

And to the question of whether or not demon possession is real or not, it is. If you are a Christian in any sense, then you believe in demon possession.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Several users on this forum are possessed by demons.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:28 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 pm
That’d be the preferred outcome I think haha

Not for me. If there’s such thing as a supernatural world, I’d pay any price other than death to find that out.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:34 pm I don't believe in the afterlife or am I a religious person but I'm being haunted by a ghost...?

Well apparently you do.

And to the question of whether or not demon possession is real or not, it is. If you are a Christian in any sense, then you believe in demon possession.
I understand how contradictory those statements are, my choices at this point are admitting I’m having a breakdown with no triggers or accepting the fact that something is happening that I and science can’t explain.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:46 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:34 pm I don't believe in the afterlife or am I a religious person but I'm being haunted by a ghost...?

Well apparently you do.

I understand how contradictory those statements are, my choices at this point are admitting I’m having a breakdown with no triggers or accepting the fact that something is happening that I and science can’t explain.
Have you tried setting your ego aside and just embracing the experience? Dim some lights, light some light some incense, meditate, and try to communicate with the spirits. They're clearly trying to get your attention and you keep pissing then off by ignoring them.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:00 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:46 pm

Well apparently you do.

Have you tried setting your ego aside and just embracing the experience? Dim some lights, light some light some incense, meditate, and try to communicate with the spirits. They're clearly trying to get your attention and you keep pissing then off by ignoring them.
I’ve been told from multiple people not to engage with it at all. Also, while I truly believe there’s a spirit fucking with me, I’m not going to have a seance.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

a spiritual world exists. demons and angels exists. the dark arts and demon possession are real. the occult is not merely a hobby.