Does demon possession exist?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Does demon possession exist?

Post by LNS »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:12 pm So, probably not the right place to talk about this but I’m being haunted. I’m not a religious person and don’t believe in the afterlife, that being said my partners grandfather is haunting me. He wakes my dog and I up by talking to us in the middle of the night or by knocking over books or pictures, things that can’t just move on their own. She says he seems more mischievous than malicious, whatever the hell that means, but it’s been a few weeks of this and I’m starting to get actually freaked out.
Maybe shit being knocked around isn’t cause for alarm… it’s weird but there could be some logical explanation. But if you’re hearing voices then I’d go speak to a psychologist, no troll.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:14 pm Image
not funny.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:14 pm Image
<LIKE>

Rob has this pegged to a T.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Tbh I would consult with ThrobCeltsFan on this one. He’s by far our most frequent church attendee and devout catholic. He’s probably seen it all you could benefit from his expertise no doubt.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:40 pm Tbh I would consult with ThrobCeltsFan on this one. He’s by far our most frequent church attendee and devout catholic. He’s probably seen it all you could benefit from his expertise no doubt.
the elites are heavily into the occult, kabbala and are followers of Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi. they don't get into these dark arts because they are unreal but because they are real and get rewards.
even jayz is a follower of alistair crowley who was a known occultist.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:40 pm Tbh I would consult with ThrobCeltsFan on this one. He’s by far our most frequent church attendee and devout catholic. He’s probably seen it all you could benefit from his expertise no doubt.
:lebronumad:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Drug pipes and gaping anuses are portals/entry points for demonic possession owing to their size and shape, which logically explains why so many drug users and homosexuals (or sodomites more generally) are associated with mental illness.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Currently having a seizure thanks to Rob's gif.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

In one word - No.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

wailuaFC wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:12 pm So, probably not the right place to talk about this but I’m being haunted. I’m not a religious person and don’t believe in the afterlife, that being said my partners grandfather is haunting me. He wakes my dog and I up by talking to us in the middle of the night or by knocking over books or pictures, things that can’t just move on their own. She says he seems more mischievous than malicious, whatever the hell that means, but it’s been a few weeks of this and I’m starting to get actually freaked out.
I wonder about homes in Florida, AKA God's waiting room, being like this. Like how many people have died in so & so old person's little villa by the beach?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Since your being honest, please list all of the drugs you use as well...

I mean, come on bro...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:20 pm
I wonder about homes in Florida, AKA God's waiting room, being like this. Like how many people have died in so & so old person's little villa by the beach?
My sister is full on into this shit, and of course she lives in Florida LOL...I remember one year when she was out here in Cali, we went to the Queen Mary, and she had my kids freaked out because she heard ghosts talking to her in the bathroom LOL...I fuck with her all time about that shit...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

rileymartin wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:29 pm

I mean, come on bro...
Yeah… like I said, shit falling down or whatever can be explained. Hearing voices is a really bad sign and Wailua should really go talk to someone. I’m not even being cute or dickish about it either.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:33 pm
rileymartin wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:29 pm

I mean, come on bro...
Yeah… like I said, shit falling down or whatever can be explained. Hearing voices is a really bad sign and Wailua should really go talk to someone. I’m not even being cute or dickish about it either.
This is the kind of shit you might see on the Oxygen Network..."I killed them because a demon told me to do it" kind of shit...
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Did you take the vaxxx?
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

paskeezy3000 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:52 pm
Did you take the vaxxx?

I thought of this as well.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Yes.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

No, because you actually need to be able to prove that demons are real and can materialize in this world, if you can't do that your whole argument falls apart and it becomes speculatory/superstition.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

xer0 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:26 pm No, because you actually need to be able to prove that demons are real and can materialize in this world, if you can't do that your whole argument falls apart and it becomes speculatory/superstition.
Most people who aren't completely batshit crazy recognize this. But there are a lot of batshit crazy people walking this earth.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Talked to my therapist about it today, he gave the generic therapist answer that it’s my subconscious working through issues. It does make sense, not to go into too much detail but me and the partner can’t inherit her family’s land if we’re together, so it could absolutely be that