Warriors

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Warriors

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

They are 11-1. Maybe their great start is fool's gold but if it isn't how did they make such a leap from last year when they were mediocre without any major personnel changes? Are they a legitimate threat to win it all?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Warriors

Post by elartman1973 »

Everyone's role got bigger and they were relied on with curry and klay out..now they have improved as a whole as a result...same thing will happen to the magic when isaac a d fultz a d MCW return...not as drastic but it's a definite good thing coming
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:36 pm Everyone's role got bigger and they were relied on with curry and klay out..now they have improved as a whole as a result...same thing will happen to the magic when isaac a d fultz a d MCW return...not as drastic but it's a definite good thing coming
Isn't Klay coming back at some point this year?
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:36 pm Everyone's role got bigger and they were relied on with curry and klay out..now they have improved as a whole as a result...same thing will happen to the magic when isaac a d fultz a d MCW return...not as drastic but it's a definite good thing coming
Warriors have one of the greatest player of all time in curry

Magic have only garbage at every position. Soft and frail too. Pussies
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Fat.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Magic have only garbage at every positions. Soft and frail too. Pussies
Steph is truly great. His game should age well. We'll see.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Magic have only garbage at every positions. Soft and frail too. Pussies
Stop commenting on basketball..you clearly dont know the first thing about it

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Off topic but how badly cringe is leoss?
Dude is so weak minded and spineless...he pretends to be someone he isnt and bandwagons and rides coattails and changed his entire persona just to be accepted by the ultimate losers on this board.. and he continues to kiss ass to losers like Atti, lns, lmd, kobeunderballs, xero etc...that in itself is embarrassing to witness

Dude goes against his entire belief system just so people wont call him a camel fucker...I've never had less respect for another poster/human.

And his whole trying to speak act and dress like a black dude is the most embarrassing display I've ever seen.
And hes so triggered that I call him out on all these embarrassing facts that he has me ignored, which further proves my facts of him being a complete pussy.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Why would it be fool’s gold?
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:01 pm Why would it be fool’s gold?
They’ve had a very easy schedule, mostly at home. They’re better than last year, but not as good as their record implies. Over your Mexican head
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Because it's such a leap from last year when they got elininated in the play in tournament.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:03 pm
They’ve had a very easy schedule, mostly at home. They’re better than last year, but not as good as their record implies. Over your Mexican head
:oj:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:04 pm
Because it's such a leap from last year when they got elininated in the play in tournament.
They’ll come down to earth slightly but they’re clearly clicking right now.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:03 pm
Lakers have had an easy schedule

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Steph
He’s pretty good
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Got rid of Oubre and Wiseman is injured, easy to see why they are better.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:10 pm Steph
He’s pretty good
Bad man. Very bad man!
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm Off topic but how badly cringe is leoss?
Dude is so weak minded and spineless...he pretends to be someone he isnt and bandwagons and rides coattails and changed his entire persona just to be accepted by the ultimate losers on this board.. and he continues to kiss ass to losers like Atti, lns, lmd, kobeunderballs, xero etc...that in itself is embarrassing to witness

Dude goes against his entire belief system just so people wont call him a camel fucker...I've never had less respect for another poster/human.

And his whole trying to speak act and dress like a black dude is the most embarrassing display I've ever seen.
And hes so triggered that I call him out on all these embarrassing facts that he has me ignored, which further proves my facts of him being a complete pussy.
He’s a better poster then you tbh
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Thedictator wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:23 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm Off topic but how badly cringe is leoss?

He wrote a fucking essay about Loss just now :laugh3:

I think we all know who triggers who.

:trumphuh:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

LNS wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:26 pm
Thedictator wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:23 pm

He wrote a fucking essay about Loss just now :laugh3:

I think we all know who triggers who.

:trumphuh:
Lol, a book report if you will ha