Trump's new social media platform was reportedly hacked within hours of its announcement...the losing never ends..lolol

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Trump's new social media platform was reportedly hacked within hours of its announcement...the losing never ends..lolol

Post by elartman1973 »

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Trump's new social media platform was reportedly hacked within hours of its announcement...the losing never ends..lo

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Incognito wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 pmFat
Bro the entire board has him on ignore and he's a lock for WPOY. I suggest you add him to your ignore list as well

Unfortunately tits got the vaccine and it was like steroids for his autism. Smh. Sad.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump's new social media platform was reportedly hacked within hours of its announcement...the losing never ends..lo

Post by elartman1973 »

Incognito wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 pmFat chance trumps platform wont be a massive failure
Leoss is clueless..8 losers isnt the whole board..and I have them on ignore for childish name calling and disruption of good threads with their stupid attacks for no reason. They are the exact people I dont want to interact with..they've done me a huge favor and they still open and read every post I make and post in every thread I make
Almost as if they are desperately obsessed...hmmm

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Yeah I'm sure the commie fags at fake book and glitter aren't threatened by trump to where they had to try to shut him down.

Your side is a disgrace to America and that's why we need new tech to replace them.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Someone already has DonaldTrump and MikePence usernames

:mjlaugh:

Looks like this social network will be as successful as Trumps arena football league
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at thinking anyone is threatened by trumps garbage site...get real

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:02 pm
Incognito wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 pmFat chance trumps platform wont be a massive failure
Leoss is clueless..8 losers isnt the whole board..and I have them on ignore for childish name calling and disruption of good threads with their stupid attacks for no reason. They are the exact people I dont want to interact with..they've done me a huge favor and they still open and read every post I make and post in every thread I make
Leoss reads your posts and you read his. It's obvious from this post - again.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:57 pm
Of course Tits opens and reads every post, his autism forces him to. He’s literally reading this post right now, I guarantee it.

Hi Tits! :wave:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I read that one because it's my thread and I wanted to prove myself right with his predictability...and I 100% did...no focus whatsoever on the topic. All focus on me and his desperate attempt to recruit more losers to his crew of morons.
Otherwise I never open his posts at all..facts.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I actually don't. It was quoted by incognito so I was able to skim thru without really caring to respond to it. As part of my job as deputy moderator around here it is my job to monitor all threads and to report any thread or post in violation of the rules.

Other than noticing how fat he is around here and sensing his heavy breathing from miles away, I hardly notice when tittie boy is posting.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:16 pm

I actually don't. It was quoted by incognito so I was able to skim thru without really caring to respond to it. As part of my job as deputy moderator around here it is my job to monitor all threads and to report any thread or post in violation of the rules.

Other than noticing how fat he is around here and sensing his heavy breathing from miles away, I hardly notice when tittie boy is posting.
Dude. You read them. It's obvious. And tubby reads yours. You guys should stop with this pointless pretend ignore bullshit.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:49 pm

Dude. You read them. It's obvious. And tubby reads yours. You guys should stop with this pointless pretend ignore bullshit.
Settle down.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:49 pm

I honestly didnt read his til you quoted him..and so preductable.bla bla bla..fat..bla bla bla autism..bla bla bla..
Dude thinks hes important and not the camel fucker he is.
I've never seen somebody be more fake and copying other posters and jumping on bandwagons and pretending to be somebody they arent just to be accepted by a bunch of strangers on a message board.
Sad

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

big tits, poor hygiene, autistic
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

What do you think Arty's screenname is on Trump's new site.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:20 pm What do you think Arty's screenname is on Trump's new site.
ElGordoFeo1973
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I'm all for banning Artman but y'all too chicken to do it.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

i also support banning artman