Taco Bueno.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Taco Bueno.

Post by Da Stars. »

DFW, just sent me a text to offer me 500 bucks to shop 8 stores. And have coupons for the food.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Taco Bueno.

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:25 pm DFW, just sent me a text to offer me 500 bucks to shop 8 stores. And have coupons for the food.
When you wake up sober in the morning, read this and tell me what you think...
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:29 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:25 pm DFW, just sent me a text to offer me 500 bucks to shop 8 stores. And have coupons for the food.

I have an offer to shop 8 of their stores Paid 500 bucks in cash money. None of those coupons used will need any of my money. I am being paid 500 bucks to be a mystery shopper. Now, fuck off.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:33 pm
rileymartin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:29 pm

I have an offer to shop 8 of their stores Paid 500 bucks in cash money. None of those coupons used will need any of my money. I am being paid 500 bucks to be a mystery shopper. Now, fuck off.
If we all knew what you were talking about, I am sure our excitement might match yours...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I still have no idea what this thread is about.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Do it
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

So far all I have is

1) Taco Bueno Tacos
2) Coupons
3) $500
4) Mystery Shopping
5) DFW

Stars, please tie these together and explain to me like I’m a 10 year old, WTF is going on here!

:melo:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

It’s probably a scam, old timer. You also respond to those Netflix texts about how your account is gonna be locked if you don’t act now?

:haha2:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Oh I see this must be one of those food challenges where if you can eat 500 tacos and under an hour you get your meal for free.

Don't do it stars.

:snoop:
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Lol this is definitely not a scam. Since he's one of the few people to have been over a 100 miles away from whatever hick town he's living in, Da Stars is seen as a sort of Renaissance Man there. He's a shuffleboard champion, he's had many lovers, and he can even speak a few words of Canadian. He's basically a backwoods influencer. That's obviously why Taco Bueno is giving him coupons to dine in their restaurants.

"Who's that in the Taco Bueno? Is that Da Stars? Wow, it must be really good, I gotta try it. Yee-haw! Oh that also explains why I just saw a stray dog that looked like it had been attacked by Edward Scissorhands."
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am Lol this is definitely not a scam. Since he's one of the few people to have been over a 100 miles away from whatever hick town he's living in, Da Stars is seen as a sort of Renaissance Man there. He's a shuffleboard champion, he's had many lovers, and he can even speak a few words of Canadian. He's basically a backwoods influencer. That's obviously why Taco Bueno is giving him coupons to dine in their restaurants.

"Who's that in the Taco Bueno? Is that Da Stars? Wow, it must be really good, I gotta try it. Yee-haw! Oh that also explains why I just saw a stray dog that looked like it had been attacked by Edward Scissorhands."

That was deep

:handsup:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am Lol this is definitely not a scam. Since he's one of the few people to have been over a 100 miles away from whatever hick town he's living in, Da Stars is seen as a sort of Renaissance Man there. He's a shuffleboard champion, he's had many lovers, and he can even speak a few words of Canadian. He's basically a backwoods influencer. That's obviously why Taco Bueno is giving him coupons to dine in their restaurants.

WTF.....LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:55 am So far all I have is

1) Taco Bueno Tacos
2) Coupons
3) $500
4) Mystery Shopping
5) DFW

Stars, please tie these together and explain to me like I’m a 10 year old, WTF is going on here!

I have been given a list of the number one selling items. I have been given coupons to purchase these items I am being paid 500 dollars for my times to shop these stores in the DFW area. Now that hard to figure out. The job got done today.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:01 pm

1) Taco Bueno Tacos
2) Coupons
3) $500
4) Mystery Shopping
5) DFW

I have been given a list of the number one selling items. I have been given coupons to purchase these items I am being paid 500 dollars for my times to shop these stores in the DFW area. Now that hard to figure out. The job got done today.
I still have not even the faintest idea what the hell you are talking about ITT.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:02 pm

1) Taco Bueno Tacos
2) Coupons
3) $500
4) Mystery Shopping
5) DFW

I still have not even the faintest idea what the hell you are talking about ITT.
A fast food chain hired me to shop their stores in the DFW area. Do I need to draw you a larger picture, camel fucker?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:04 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:02 pm

A fast food chain hired me to shop their stores in the DFW area. Do I need to draw you a larger picture, camel fucker?
So you got a job. Why didn't you say so...

:verdum:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Who refers to going to eat at fast food Mexican places as “shopping there”
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I'll translate this for you guys a bit later tonight.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

What would you recommend from Taco Bueno, Stars?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

This is their "Wholotta Platter." A light snack for some here.