Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Goran Dragic is the truth

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Laughing Man
All-Star

Re: Goran Dragic is the truth

Post by Laughing Man »

Dragic is balling and there still are suns fans and others who think Bledsoe is better, I just don't think that's the case now.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Laughing Man wrote:Dragic is balling and there still are suns fans and others who think Bledsoe is better, I just don't think that's the case now.
I know the Suns fans would probably want to keep them together if they can. They are a dynamic backcourt together.
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

Smelters wrote:
Laughing Man wrote:Dragic is balling and there still are suns fans and others who think Bledsoe is better, I just don't think that's the case now.
I know the Suns fans would probably want to keep them together if they can. They are a dynamic backcourt together.

For sure. I'd honestly keep them together, all the suns need is a better Center, their bench is good, if they can keep Barbosa you'd have Dragic/Bledsoe starts, Barbs + whoever off the bench. That's a shit ton of shooting and passing power. Suns D isn't bad either, not Pacer D but it's not weak.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.