zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Ouchie.

Post by zombiesonics »

paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Most popular President in the history of the United States.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

:suds:
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

There was a SOTU address last night???
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

dude pulled 11 million on the tail end of the pandemic. biden is a loser all around. the media is literally carrying his old ass. trump was fighting russia collusion, stormy daniels and a bunch of other manufactured crises and was still pulling down 40 mill per state of the union
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:35 pm dude pulled 11 million on the tail end of the pandemic. biden is a loser all around. the media is literally carrying his old ass. trump was fighting russia collusion, stormy daniels and a bunch of other manufactured crises and was still pulling down 40 mill per state of the union
Trump was a train wreck. That's the only reason anyone watched. Biden has none of those contreversies. Why would anyone watch otherwise? How dumb as fuck are you?
Lol at getting all excited over viewers..how desperate are you?
The people voted..those are the only numbers that count. And trump got ass raped.and it was not rigged. Man up and stop these desperate threads. Its cringey and embarrassing for you
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:38 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:35 pm dude pulled 11 million on the tail end of the pandemic. biden is a loser all around. the media is literally carrying his old ass. trump was fighting russia collusion, stormy daniels and a bunch of other manufactured crises and was still pulling down 40 mill per state of the union
Trump was a train wreck. That's the only reason anyone watched. Biden has none of those contreversies. Why would anyone watch otherwise? How dumb as fuck are you?
The people voted..those are the only numbers that count. And trump got ass raped.and it was not rigged. Man up and stop these desperate threads. Its cringey and embarrassing for you
enjoy your leftist triple crown
1. record low grammy ratings
2. record low oscar
3. record low State of the Union

you liberals are becoming more and more irrelevant.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

For comparison Obama was pulling 19-20 million.

Biden definitely totally got the most votes in US history though, for real!

:bronfrown:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Biden is on borrowed time chief .. his impeachment looms. You're mad at Trump because he wouldn't let your Mexican cousins over the border? LOL. Your people tried to impeach him twice and failed. People tuned in to Trump because he was America's savior Biden stole America's government and people don't care to listen to him
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:42 pm
Biden is on borrowed time chief .. his impeachment looms. You're mad at Trump because he wouldn't let your Mexican cousins over the border? LOL. Your people tried to impeach him twice and failed. People tuned in to Trump because he was America's savior Biden stole America's government and people don't care to listen to him
Stay off the drugs jackass and stop following whatever garbage news you follow. You're being lied to because you are stupid and fall for it.
Do yourself a favor and never discuss politics in public..they will lock you up in a mental hospital

Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

how many time I need to tell you guys....it's never about Biden....lol.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Man Artman is dumb.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:07 pm There was a SOTU address last night???

True spit it wasnt until i seen Rex Chapman’s faggot ass tweet that I knew there was one last night, and i keep a full 9 deep in that ass on shit like this on the usual bruh.

:noidea:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 pm

Stay off the drugs jackass and stop following whatever garbage news you follow. You're being lied to because you are stupid and fall for it.
Do yourself a favor and never discuss politics in public..they will lock you up in a mental hospital
You mad?

Trump said f*** all Mexicans and you been in an autistic spiral ever since. It was good for the country. Bad for your beaner brothers and sisters that wanted to smuggle in illegals and narcotics.

Follow the rules, brown.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:27 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:07 pm There was a SOTU address last night???

True spit it wasnt until i seen Rex Chapman’s faggot ass tweet that I knew there was one last night, and i keep a full 9 deep in that ass on shit like this on the usual bruh.

I seriously had no clue. It really tells me two things:

1) Nobody is interested in what that insane old man has to say
2) The Left wants to hide his dementia so bad that they don't even advertise the SOTU for people to tune in

Crazy...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

80 million votes so that we don’t have to watch and be terrorized by state of the union addresses
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:29 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 pm

You mad?

Trump said f*** all Mexicans and you been in an autistic spiral ever since. It was good for the country. Bad for your beaner brothers and sisters that wanted to smuggle in illegals and narcotics.

Follow the rules, brown.
I'm not mexican and dont know even 1 illegal immigrant.
Seek help. You're mentally challenged

elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:27 pm

Are you following Rex Chapman?