I'm thankful for all the willing and naive guinea pigs in the world

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

I'm thankful for all the willing and naive guinea pigs in the world

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The rest of us can learn from their stupidity.
Celebrated cyber-security researcher Dan Kaminsky (42) dead after 2nd Pfizer shot
:bronfrown:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: I'm thankful for all the willing and naive guinea pigs in the world

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

damn. he's probably in hell being mad at fauci
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

In the same time frame, literally more people dead from traffic accidents, than from the vaccines.
So based on the data, will you not get in the car too?
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shill Jackson wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm Literally more people dead from traffic accidents in the same time frame, than from the vaccines.
Will you not get in the car too?

:verdum:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm
Shill Jackson wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm Literally more people dead from traffic accidents in the same time frame, than from the vaccines.
Will you not get in the car too?

:verdum:
:melohuh:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Shill Jackson wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm In the same time frame, literally more people dead from traffic accidents, than from the vaccines.
and more people have died from old age for the same time period, so based on the data will you stop aging too? :lol:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Oh damn. That's not good.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

His aunt, Dr. Toby Maurer, said the cause was diabetes ketoacidosis, a serious diabetic condition that led to his frequent hospitalization in recent years.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:42 pm His aunt, Dr. Toby Maurer, said the cause was diabetes ketoacidosis, a serious diabetic condition that led to his frequent hospitalization in recent years.
pre covid shot= frequent hospitalizations and no death
post covid shot= hospitalization and death
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:45 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:42 pm His aunt, Dr. Toby Maurer, said the cause was diabetes ketoacidosis, a serious diabetic condition that led to his frequent hospitalization in recent years.
pre covid shot= frequent hospitalizations and no death
post covid shot= hospitalization and death
Just ask him if he got the vaccination shots... You know if he's being honest he's gonna tell you no lol
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Some ppl get paid to be stupid. You do it for free.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Shill Jackson wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm In the same time frame, literally more people dead from traffic accidents, than from the vaccines.
In 2019, Americans traveled 3.27 trillion miles by vehicle. There were 33,244 traffic fatalities that year.

That's 1 death for every 98.3 million miles traveled (that's more than a one-way trip to the sun).

I think the odds of dying of a COVID vaccine are a bit higher than dying in a traffic accident.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Robceltsfan wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
In 2019, Americans traveled 3.27 trillion miles by vehicle. There were 33,244 traffic fatalities that year.

That's 1 death for every 98.3 million miles traveled (that's more than a one-way trip to the sun).

I think the odds of dying of a COVID vaccine are a bit higher than dying in a traffic accident.
it's so weird that you chose mileages traveled. Then you should really compare it to minutes/hours/...steps each person survives after getting vaccinated...lol.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Macrotus wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:43 pm

it's so weird that you chose mileages traveled. Then you should really compare it to minutes/hours/...steps each person survives after getting vaccinated...lol.
I wonder what is more likely: dying of a Covid vaccine, dying of Covid, or dying in a traffic accident.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:48 pm

I wonder what is more likely: dying of a Covid vaccine, dying of Covid, or dying in a traffic accident.
Easy:
For old people: covid
For non-old people: traffic accident
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

It's changing. It's definitely been COVID for a while for people who are old and/or have co morbidities. As more people are vaccinated, there will be fewer people contracting COVID, and ergo, fewer deaths. Then it will be traffic.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

americaninfidel wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:48 pm

You say that as if there isn’t a known answer and statistics. And including the vaccine, as if it’s comparable to COVID and auto accidents, is just more evidence if your insanely low IQ.

230 million people have received at least one shot already, just in the US. Most of them older people.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

If the vaccine kills me (it won't), God will welcome me to heaven with a massive party to honor my sacrifice for humankind. For the many in this thread and forum that refuse to get vaccinated out of selfishness, you'll get sent to hell before even having to chance to beg and grovel on your knees before Saint Peter. And it won't be the Christian hell, it will be the Muslim hell, whatever that is.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode