Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 pm That core is Isaac as a legit needle-mover (but probably not an elite), and a grab bag of rotation players that fill out a roster.

lmao
Isaac has the potential to MAYBE be the 2nd best player on a title winner. But you're right on the rest of the fodder on that roster. They basically fill up uniforms.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:28 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 pm That core is Isaac as a legit needle-mover (but probably not an elite), and a grab bag of rotation players that fill out a roster.

lmao
Isaac has the potential to MAYBE be the 2nd best player on a title winner. But you're right on the rest of the fodder on that roster. They basically fill up uniforms.
Based on not watching them play...
Your opinion is short of disastrous
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Those draft picks are over a 3 year period. Then it takes years to develop. Then most will develop into busts. If one of them turns out good, magic will trade them for nothing like oladipo
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 pm

lmao
But I have watched them play Artie. Quite a bit. That's partly why I'm confident in my take and why you refuse to break down their game. When the Magic win 25-28 games or so next year, you will just open up a new can of excuses. That's what you do.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:56 pm Those draft picks are over a 3 year period. Then it takes years to develop. Then most will develop into busts. If one of them turns out good, magic will trade them for nothing like oladipo
They can also afford two max players or a handful of really good players..and tons of picks as trade bait too...duh.. stick to shitty pop music

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:57 pm

But I have watched them play Artie. Quite a bit. That's partly why I'm confident in my take and why you refuse to break down their game. When the Magic win 25-28 games or so next year, you will just open up a new can of excuses. That's what you do.
No you havent..you didnt even know who okeke was or even where Randle came from and still dont...
You're a regular box scorevreliant hack with no real knowledge to back anything up

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Magic have been "taking a step back" for 10+ years now lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:13 pm
No you havent..you didnt even know who okeke was or even where Randle came from and still dont...
You're a regular box scorevreliant hack with no real knowledge to back anything up
You're babbling Artie. Take a deep breath.

Don't take out your frustration in the ineptitude of your franchise on more knowledgeable posters.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:22 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:13 pm

You're babbling Artie. Take a deep breath.

Don't take out your frustration in the ineptitude of your franchise on more knowledgeable posters.
You arent knowledgeable

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:18 pm Magic have been "taking a step back" for 10+ years now lol
Massive fail

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:39 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:18 pm Magic have been "taking a step back" for 10+ years now lol
Massive fail
Yes they are.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

In order to "step back", you'd have to be somewhere, right? Anyway Shaq was still an active player & John Wooden was still alive the last time this team that's taking a "step back" won a playoff series.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm In order to "step back", you'd have to be somewhere, right? Anyway Shaq was still an active player & John Wooden was still alive the last time this team that's taking a "step back" won a playoff series.
So?
Same can be said for most nba teams so why aren't you saying it for them?

Fucking moron

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Kyrie Irving, Markieff Morris, and Harrison Barnes were all still in college and have all won a NBA championship since the last time this team that's taking a "step back" won a playoff series.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:06 pm Kyrie Irving, Markieff Morris, and Harrison Barnes were all still in college and have all won a NBA championship since the last time this team that's taking a "step back" won a playoff series.
Deflecting huh?
I'm definitely not surprised

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Relying on the draft in these trades are like going on a blind date. You never know what you will find or get.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I feel like the Orlando magic aren't a real NBA basketball team. They seem to just refuse to extend players once their time is up for a contract. They're content with putting around a mediocre perennial playoff contending team just to appease the small minority of fans in the area but at the end of the day they're just a farming ground for other NBA teams
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:22 pm I feel like the Orlando magic aren't a real NBA basketball team. They seem to just refuse to extend players once their time is up for a contract. They're content with putting around a mediocre perennial playoff contending team just to appease the small minority of fans in the area but at the end of the day they're just a farming ground for other NBA teams
Gordon, Vooch, fournier, Isaac, Fultz, were all extended

Walk it iff

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:02 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm In order to "step back", you'd have to be somewhere, right? Anyway Shaq was still an active player & John Wooden was still alive the last time this team that's taking a "step back" won a playoff series.
So?
Same can be said for most nba teams so why aren't you saying it for them?

Fucking moron
Teams that have won a playoff series in the last 10 years...

Lakers
Heat
Celtics
Nuggets
Bucks
Raptors
Rockets
Clippers
Warriors
Blazers
76ers
Cavs
Pelicans
Jazz
Spurs
Wizards
Hawks
Bulls
Grizzlies
Thunder
Pacers
Nets
Knicks
Mavs
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Artman's opinions on basketball are about as cogent as my dog's opinions on Thomistic metaphysics.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.