Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by elartman1973 »

Front office knows what they are doing...better than any of you morons...that's for damn sure

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

When you ditch 3 of your top 4 scorers only to rely on 20 year olds and drafted teenagers, that's a rebuild no matter how you choose to frame it.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:09 pm Perfect moves by the Orlando Magic front office, as usual.
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:12 pm The sad part is that Tits will claim trading away Vucebitch, Frenchie, and maybe AG is a great move and exactly what the fans wanted.

Being part of the Orlando Magic is the best gig in the NBA. Absolutely zero expectations of winning and no matter what dogshit moves the front office makes the fans are so ungodly stupid that they will praise them anyway.
100% correct by me as usual
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:52 pm When you ditch 3 of your top 4 scorers only to rely on 20 year olds and drafted teenagers, that's a rebuild no matter how you choose to frame it.
3 players doesnt constitute a rebuild

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:58 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:09 pm Perfect moves by the Orlando Magic front office, as usual.
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:12 pm The sad part is that Tits will claim trading away Vucebitch, Frenchie, and maybe AG is a great move and exactly what the fans wanted.

Being part of the Orlando Magic is the best gig in the NBA. Absolutely zero expectations of winning and no matter what dogshit moves the front office makes the fans are so ungodly stupid that they will praise them anyway.
I've said absolutely none of the above...you're desperate reaching and falsifying yet again...have you ever made a thread or post about me and not lied?

Nope

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:00 pm

I've said absolutely none of the above...you're desperate reaching and falsifying yet again...have you ever made a thread or post about me and not lied?

Nope
Front office knows what they are doing
Lay off the drugs, old man.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Nope
What drugs?
And I'm right again and you are wrong again..
I dont think we should have traded vucevic.
..theres you failing again

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Nope
What drugs?
So you don't think VuceBITCH should have been traded, but you also think you know what the front office is doing?

One of you is wrong, you can decide which lie you want to run with, Brown.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:05 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:03 pm

What drugs?
So you don't think VuceBITCH should have been traded, but you also think you know what the front office is doing?

One of you is wrong, you can decide which lie you want to run with, Brown.
You are wrong..that's already a given

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

One of those guys in that photo is for real - Isaac. The rest are at best question marks who have shown virtually nothing at the NBA level. And Isaac is a question mark because of his injury history.

The Magic better hit on the upcoming draft or there are more lost years in the wilderness coming up for their fan base.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:38 pm One of those guys in that photo is for real - Isaac. The rest are at best question marks who have shown virtually nothing at the NBA level. And Isaac is a question mark because of his injury history.

The Magic better hit on the upcoming draft or there are more lost years in the wilderness coming up for their fan base.
Stick to your irrelevent grizzlies who look up to franchises like the magic...you are clueless..watch a fucking game not box scores sometime

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Unfortunately, those massive steps forward are off a cliff.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 pm Unfortunately, those massive steps forward are off a cliff.
Remain ignorant and very stupid

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:38 pm One of those guys in that photo is for real - Isaac. The rest are at best question marks who have shown virtually nothing at the NBA level. And Isaac is a question mark because of his injury history.

Stick to your irrelevent grizzlies who look up to franchises like the magic...you are clueless..watch a fucking game not box scores sometime
Don't let truth and reality trigger you Artie. Bad for your blood pressure.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:43 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Don't let truth and reality trigger you Artie. Bad for your blood pressure.
Theres zero truth in your post or any posts about me...you're so desperate

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

That "core" is pure garbage.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:53 pm That "core" is pure garbage.
As a jew who doesnt know a damn thing about the magic whatsoever and hasnt even watched the lakers all season despite bandwagonn8bg them...your opinion and shit are on the same level

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I'm interested in why you think anyone other than Isaac has shown potential to be a top caliber player in the NBA Artie. Break down their game for me.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

That core is Isaac as a legit needle-mover (but probably not an elite), and a grab bag of rotation players that fill out a roster.

lmao
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:10 pm I'm interested in why you think anyone other than Isaac has shown potential to be a top caliber player in the NBA Artie. Break down their game for me.
I've actually watched them all play while you havent