Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

americaninfidel wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:42 pm Artman's opinions on basketball are about as cogent as my dog's opinions on Thomistic metaphysics.
I hold your dog in higher regard than that!
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Re: Magic arent rebuilding...only taking a step back before massive steps forward

Post by americaninfidel »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:45 pm
americaninfidel wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:42 pm Artman's opinions on basketball are about as cogent as my dog's opinions on Thomistic metaphysics.
He's a Jack Russell, so he's pretty smart. He just can't seem to grasp the Argument from Contingency. Every time I try to explain it, he gets a squeaky toy and tries to get me to throw it.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

americaninfidel wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:50 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:45 pm
He's a Jack Russell, so he's pretty smart. He just can't seem to grasp the Argument from Contingency. Every time I try to explain it, he gets a squeaky toy and tries to get me to throw it.
chuckle and *like
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

The last time this team that's "taking a step back" won a playoff series, the film Inception hadn't been released yet. Osama bin Laden was still alive.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Over 3 years later, where are the "massive steps foward," fat?

:trumphuh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:54 am Over 3 years later, where are the "massive steps foward," fat?

22 wins to 34 wins to 47 wins and playoffs.
You don't think those are massive steps forward?
Guess you really are stupid.

Maybe worry about your shit team you bandwagon who is 1-8 in it's last 9 playoff games and has no future
Trying to discredit the magic when there's nothing to troll them about is as pathetic as it gets

Wrecked
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:51 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:54 am Over 3 years later, where are the "massive steps foward," fat?

Maybe worry about your shit team you bandwagon who is 1-8 in it's last 9 playoff games and has no future
Trying to discredit the magic when there's nothing to troll them about is as pathetic as it gets

Wrecked

They're not steps forward at all in the context of being an NBA title contender.

If the Magic's goal is to be the new Atlanta Hawks of the 2010's, aka perennial Eastern Conference doormat that is too shitty to contend but too competitive to hit it big in the draft lottery, it's parade time in Orlando because that's a big 'mission accomplished.'

If the Magic's goal is to WIN, they are EVEN FURTHER from that goal now than they were two years ago because there is no clean slate reset in sight to where they could at least hope to hit draft gold. Now they're locking themselves into a shittily mediocre core and are going to throw their cap space at Klay Thompson or Paul George, further ensuring years and years of non-competitiveness to come.

The obese, drugged out Cubans of Orlando will still flood the Disney Center to watch them play, clapping like seals for first round losses, because your expectations and standards are THAT low.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:24 am

Wrecked

They're not steps forward at all in the context of being an NBA title contender.

If the Magic's goal is to be the new Atlanta Hawks of the 2010's, aka perennial Eastern Conference doormat that is too shitty to contend but too competitive to hit it big in the draft lottery, it's parade time in Orlando because that's a big 'mission accomplished.'

If the Magic's goal is to WIN, they are EVEN FURTHER from that goal now than they were two years ago because there is no clean slate reset in sight to where they could at least hope to hit draft gold. Now they're locking themselves into a shittily mediocre core and are going to throw their cap space at Klay Thompson or Paul George, further ensuring years and years of non-competitiveness to come.

The obese, drugged out Cubans of Orlando will still flood the Disney Center to watch them play, clapping like seals for first round losses, because your expectations and standards are THAT low.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Unlike the lakers the magic aren't buying a team. They are building one.
Shaq and Dwight both got swept in their first playoff appearance...both of them.
You're so triggered that the Magic are on pace to dominate the nba soon..
2020 team peaked . We rebuilt from scratch and are better than that team and are still 3 to 4 years away from the beginning of the players primes.
You act like this is the final product when it has barely even scratched the surface...sooooo youre so triggered and zero platform to cry from.

Classic

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lakers 1 win in last 9 playoff games

Ouchie

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:10 am

Wrecked

Shaq and Dwight both got swept in their first playoff appearance...both of them.

Yep, and they won NOTHING with the Orlando Magic :lol:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

"The journey of a million miles begins with a single step "
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Wrecked

They also both had to the Lakeshow to win a Championship. Real franchise shit.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:35 pm

They also both had to the Lakeshow to win a Championship. Real franchise shit.
And both regretted it
Facts
Dwight was traded dumbfuck..and was damage good. Lakers got fleeced.
And Shaq didn't win shit for year after joining the lakers.
It's sad you think this is the same culture and front office as then

It's a whole new ball game and NOBODY wants to go to the lakers.especially banchero. He's not that type of player. He is more of the old school mentality