When did Florida become so alpha?

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

When did Florida become so alpha?

Post by zombiesonics »

All they have to do is deport Fat Tits back to Cuba and they became my new favorite state.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: When did Florida become so alpha?

Post by Titan18 »

Florida has really turned the corner the last few years. The only place that’s truly still awful is Orlando but luckily it’s also the most irrelevant city in Florida.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Alpha AF

DeSantis is Trump’s mouthpiece. Trump is currently running the country from Florida.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:32 pm Alpha AF

DeSantis is Trump’s mouthpiece. Trump is currently running the country from Florida.
Holy shit lol
:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

He will never see a second term..hes gone next year...booom

Facts
Worst governor in america.
Goes against what the people voted for...guess you losers do t want your vote to matter and dont want to have a voice and prefer a lunatic to make decisions for you regardless if the entire state voted otherwise..
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Florida is absolute trash as a state but at least there is some hope with an informed, intelligent conservative running the show.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 pm Florida is absolute trash as a state but at least there is some hope with an informed, intelligent conservative running the show.
How are you losers so incredibly stupid?
Desantis is a complete failure and a disaster..he has no chance at reelection.his track record if failing is well documented and his ass kissing of trump is well documented...hes garbage

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

let's hope desantis and trump can take back the country... gas prices have doubled ever since cutting off the keystone pipeline

cali gas prices back up to $4. Vegas prices creeping back up to $3... thanks Biden!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:18 pm let's hope desantis and trump can take back the country... gas prices have doubled ever since cutting off the keystone pipeline

cali gas prices back up to $4. Vegas prices creeping back up to $3... thanks Biden!
Gas prices have zero to do with the keystone pipeline and it will be a clear great move when all is said and done..knee jerk reactions from dumb republicans who dont have a clue what they are talking about is almost humorous..but since you are all so dumb and unhinged theres no telling what stupid acts you will do next

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:12 pm
xer0 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 pm Florida is absolute trash as a state but at least there is some hope with an informed, intelligent conservative running the show.
Desantis is a complete failure and a disaster..he has no chance at reelection.his track record if failing is well documented and his ass kissing of trump is well documented...hes garbage
His approval rating is through the roof. He’s beloved there. Cubans are obsessed and in love with him. He’s the king of Florida
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:08 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:12 pm
His approval rating is through the roof. He’s beloved there. Cubans are obsessed and in love with him. He’s the king of Florida
No it isnt..he is hated by all Floridians alike

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Florida has been open since June and has a low deaths/capita from the rona.

All thanks to Desantis. Love you Ron!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:27 pm Florida has been open since June and has a low deaths/capita from the rona.

All thanks to Desantis. Love you Ron!
Wrong..it was one of the worst..thank god mayors went completely against desantis orders otherwise florida would be fucked..
That's the facts dumbfuck.
Lol at being so clueless and thinking desantis knows what hes doing...holy shit.
All of florida has gone completely against his orders and we shut down shit ourselves because he was too fucking stupid to do it himself because he was kissing trumps ass..
Hes gone in 2022...a complete failure

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Desantis has a 52% approval rate. Imagine living in a state and not having a clue what your fellow citizens think.

Not good and a sign of autism.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

its unusually bizare how much of a free pass the left gets for drumming up narratives on innocent people. they're sick.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 pm Desantis has a 52% approval rate. Imagine living in a state and not having a clue what your fellow citizens think.

Fake number from your fake sites...he's a disaster and won't see a second term. Florida would be fucked if people actually took his orders and didn't actually do what was right instead. He has zero to do with anything positive happening in Florida. Zero

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:19 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 pm Desantis has a 52% approval rate. Imagine living in a state and not having a clue what your fellow citizens think.

Fake number from your fake sites...he's a disaster and won't see a second term. Florida would be fucked if people actually took his orders and didn't actually do what was right instead. He has zero to do with anything positive happening in Florida. Zero
Is this a fake site Arty?

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/39 ... rotections

Is this a fake site, Arty?

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/39 ... rotections
Last edited by Da Stars. on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:19 pm

That's from Politico, YOUR people.

Also:

"His position is strengthened among the GOP grassroots and elites heading into his 2022 reelection in Florida and accompanied by increasing conservative chatter nationwide about a presidential bid."

Further cementing the fact that you don't have a clue what your peers are thinking.

Your state voted Republican overwhelmingly, including all your fellow Mexicans, and Desantis is well on his way to sitting in the oval office.

Ouchie!
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

California has been locked down like crazy and is still doing worse than Florida which has been open for months.
Ouch!